'17 WR Tyjon Lindsey - Offer - Undecided

Posted 398 day(s) ago 3159 Views 17 Replies

no updates there, as it has em 40% to aTm & Spavital as his main recruiter

Cale needs to get the Lincoln to Cali. Can't let this cal kid go to freaking aTm.
    2 users like OU812's post: BoomSoon2016, HCF01

Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Cale needs to get the Lincoln to Cali. Can't let this cal kid go to freaking aTm.
    Most those predictions are from August '15 when Spavital was his lead recruiter.
    The following users like this post: AcousticSoup

I thought the official OU recruiting vehicle was an early '90s Chevy Caprice.
    5 users like cccasooner2's post: andymancan20, CalSOONER, HCF01, Leroy Jenkins, OU812

Best I remember Simmons has great connections to SoCal. That's one of the main reasons Bob hired him

I think the coaches want to get 10-12 verbals by the summer. That way they can go all in on big fish like this guy, Okudah, and Marvin Wilson. So I'd assume Lincoln will tag along with Cale/Simmons pretty soon

The following users like this post: SportyJames

Rivals not even showing we've offered this kid. Think whatever Bishop Gorman pipeline we had is long closed.

Originally Posted by sperry View Post
    Rivals not even showing we've offered this kid. Think whatever Bishop Gorman pipeline we had is long closed.
    Scout shows the offer.

Originally Posted by DallasSooner0220 View Post
    Any reason given?

Suspicious timing w/ KW hire.

kid looks like a DE in that pic. got some baby weight on him.

Bishop Gorman is about two blocks from my house. Kid is pretty good, but I dont know about 5* good. Same with the QB there, amazes me that he is so highly ranked.

I wouldn't mind having him in our class, but I'd bet that he opened his recruiting up because USC had a much better season than expected. That is just a hunch though, dont know anything about it really.

Multiple Crystal Balls of him to Nebraska.

19 Crystal Balls today of him to Nebraska. That's got to be some kind of record.
    Last edited by psk2080; January 11th, 2017 at 03:59 PM. Reason: More information

Where was he committed?

Originally Posted by FiveOhSooner View Post
    Where was he committed?
    Ohio State

Originally Posted by psk2080 View Post
    Ohio State

Ok, thank you.

UNL huh. Its odd that they've been right there on a couple of these really highly rated WRs this year. Joe Lewis and now this kid. I have a buddy that is a big UNL fan, I'll have to ask him if their WR recruiter is a cheater or what...because I legitimately can't think of any reason why I'd want to go to UNL as a top ranked WR.

Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    UNL huh. Its odd that they've been right there on a couple of these really highly rated WRs this year. Joe Lewis and now this kid. I have a buddy that is a big UNL fan, I'll have to ask him if their WR recruiter is a cheater or what...because I legitimately can't think of any reason why I'd want to go to UNL as a top ranked WR.
    Their WR coach is a San Diego guy who used to be at Fresno State, so I'd imagine between him and Riley, they have a ton of contact with Vegas and SoCal coaches. Nebraska's got a good alumni presence in the area as well - it's one of the big "fit" reasons for joining the B1G.