LT Fantasy Football 2016

Posted 340 day(s) ago by Soonerlife20262 Views 407 Replies
Page 8 of 9 6 7 8 9
    You shouldn't have to eat those funds. Publicly name names and withhold those amounts from the pool payout. If players don't like it, they can run their own next year. I've noticed a certain poster hasn't posted in a while so he either dead or skipped the bill. I'm guessing the latter.
    2 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: Sooner 4 Life, Soonerlife

LT Fantasy Football 2016

Good luck to Thee Car Ram-Rod and Zeke Squad.. And to the two teams in other league. Thanks again for doing this Soonerlife! One of these years I'll get out of the semifinal round
    2 users like Sooner 4 Life's post: Soonerlife, yfzracer111

Me too. I'm winning.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Me too. I'm winning.
    Are you in championship?

Boomer League Championship
    Soonerlife vs Homo Things

Sooner League Championship

Zeke Squad vs Thee Car Cam Rod

Good luck everybody.

Again if you have not paid your fee please do so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
    2 users like Soonerlife's post: BleeOU1, Sooner 4 Life

Oh so this isn't the league where I have Brady. I'm sad.
    The following users like this post: Soonerlife

5-8 Homo Things about to go New York Giants on people's asses. Fear the 6 seed. Probably won't be able to watch the games this weekend. I'll be in my room painting..........

The following users like this post: RockFlagandEagle

Has anybody seen or heard from Soonerbartender?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by Soonerlife View Post
    Has anybody seen or heard from Soonerbartender?

Have a feeling we would have if he were in the finals.
    2 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: Soonerlife, Strangers

Who here has the team Three Car Ram Rod?
    The following users like this post: Sooner 4 Life

Originally Posted by yfzracer111 View Post
    That's my bro in law. Non LT member. Kick his ass please

3 users like Soonerlife's post: RockFlagandEagle, Sooner 4 Life, yfzracer111

Are you zeke squad?

Originally Posted by apr727 View Post
    Are you zeke squad?
    yeah that's me

yeah that's me
    your team is loaded, beat me three times this year.
    The following users like this post: yfzracer111

My performance has been an utter failure. In my other league, however, I'm off to the Championship game.

Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    My performance has been an utter failure. In my other league, however, I'm off to the Championship game.
    Better than mine oorah! I made playoffs in 5/8 leagues.. Money won? ZERO

I'm still out of town but should be home end of week. Congrats to the winners and to all 4 that made the finals. Still have some that haven't paid but fear not ALL will get their full payout. I will make an end of season post when I return. Will be in contact with winners to discuss payouts when I get home. Happy Holidays

The following users like this post: Sooner 4 Life

That's my bro in law. Non LT member. Kick his ass please

Job done
    2 users like yfzracer111's post: RockFlagandEagle, Soonerlife

Had a good time....even tho my team got hit by the injury bug. I went into playoffs without my first 3 draft picks due to injury. Thanks again, Life!

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Had a good time....even tho my team got hit by the injury bug. I went into playoffs without my first 3 draft picks due to injury. Thanks again, Life!
    I'm still pissed about the weather thing in the first round of the playoffs.
    2 users like KeganOUUpdated's post: RockFlagandEagle, Sooner 4 Life

Man..... This year was tough! My team started the season on fire! I had an awesome/deep line up.... Then the injury bug bit me in the dick!

Oh well. I'll be back next year! Thanks for everything, Soonerlife!
    2 users like Lake_Bum's post: RockFlagandEagle, Soonerlife

Originally Posted by soonerbartender View Post
    I wasn't in the top 6 of the top league but I'd like to be in a $100 league if you can get 2 or if someone doesn't want to play this year.
    Bro. Don't be a **** and pay up.
    2 users like sooneralum2012's post: RockFlagandEagle, Soonerlife

Originally Posted by sooneralum2012 View Post
    Bro. Don't be a **** and pay up.
    Sadly I don't see this happening. Haven't heard a word from him since Oct I think it was

Sadly I don't see this happening. Haven't heard a word from him since Oct I think it was
    Maybe send a message via espn? It looks like he hasn't posted here since October either.

Either way, I hope you don't pay his part yourself. Maybe take $25 off of each winner or something, but you have done enough for everyone by putting this league together!

Hope so...but I ain't looking to hot.
    Looks like we met in the 3rd place game instead. Of course, thats when my team decides to go off.

Looks like we met in the 3rd place game instead. Of course, thats when my team decides to go off.
    I quit looking after getting beat by a 5-8 team.

Maybe send a message via espn? It looks like he hasn't posted here since October either.

Either way, I hope you don't pay his part yourself. Maybe take $25 off of each winner or something, but you have done enough for everyone by putting this league together!
    Winners will get their full payout. Every year I hope everybody pays, but I always prepare for some not to, so it's covered.

Winners will get their full payout. Every year I hope everybody pays, but I always prepare for some not to, so it's covered.
    You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
    TY TY but if anybody sees Soonerbartender kick him in the sack for me
    The following users like this post: yfzracer111

With the Super Bowl upon us this mean the end to yet another great Fantasy year. Both leagues were pretty hotly contested and for the most part everybody participated all season.
    The final standings are as follows.

BOOMER LEAGUE

Parrish Pansies 2.0 9-4 (League Champ)
    Homo Things 5-8 (Runner Up)
    Sooneralum2012 7-6
    Rock Flag and Eagle 9-4
    Stoops Pinky 9-4
    Wishbone Ninjas 9-4
    House Shrute 3-10
    Dez Nuts 5-8
    Team Sooner Girl 4-9
    Sooner Bartender 5-8

SOONER LEAGUE

Zeke Squad 11-2 (League Champ)
    Thee Car Ram-Rod 10-3 (runner up)
    Sooner 4 Life 8-5
    Squat Cobblers 8-5
    Turn your head and Goff 7-6
    Parrish Pansies 8-5
    oorah,pls 2-11
    Team Warriors 5-8
    Tahlequah fighting ****s 6-7
    The Nimrods 0-13

As usual the payouts will be sent on the Monday following the Super Bowl. Next season I will just renew these leagues as they are. 10 team leagues work well and I'm fine with leaving the fee at 100 dollars. If you know you are going to be in the league next year you can pay the fee anytime just send me a note letting me know. If you want to wait that's fine too. If you want to give up your spot to somebody else that's fine again just let me know. Almost everybody paid their fees this year and I thank all of you for that. The only one that didn't pay and I haven't heard a word from them in a few months is SoonerBartender. I don't know the issue with him, last email he sent me said he would pay me the next week, that was in Sept I believe. That being said he will no longer participate in the Fantasy League in the future. Personally I won't participate in anything he is in. Can't trust him.

If the owners of Zeke Squad and Homo Things could contact me with your paypal so I can get you paid that would be great. I will contact a mod to get the trophy for the winners.

Thanks again for a great year and congrats to the winners. To the losers don't worry August will be here soon and you can redeem yourself.
    Anybody have any questions or anything just message me. If you choose to pay your fee early my paypal is [email protected]. Like I said just let me know you do it so I can check paypal, I rarely check it unless I know something is coming in. Have a great offseason.
    3 users like Soonerlife's post: apr727, Lake_Bum, MadMex

With the Super Bowl upon us this mean the end to yet another great Fantasy year. Both leagues were pretty hotly contested and for the most part everybody participated all season.
    The final standings are as follows.

BOOMER LEAGUE

Parrish Pansies 2.0 9-4 (League Champ)
    Homo Things 5-8 (Runner Up)
    Sooneralum2012 7-6
    Rock Flag and Eagle 9-4
    Stoops Pinky 9-4
    Wishbone Ninjas 9-4
    House Shrute 3-10
    Dez Nuts 5-8
    Team Sooner Girl 4-9
    Sooner Bartender 5-8

SOONER LEAGUE

Zeke Squad 11-2 (League Champ)
    Thee Car Ram-Rod 10-3 (runner up)
    Sooner 4 Life 8-5
    Squat Cobblers 8-5
    Turn your head and Goff 7-6
    Parrish Pansies 8-5
    oorah,pls 2-11
    Team Warriors 5-8
    Tahlequah fighting ****s 6-7
    The Nimrods 0-13

As usual the payouts will be sent on the Monday following the Super Bowl. Next season I will just renew these leagues as they are. 10 team leagues work well and I'm fine with leaving the fee at 100 dollars. If you know you are going to be in the league next year you can pay the fee anytime just send me a note letting me know. If you want to wait that's fine too. If you want to give up your spot to somebody else that's fine again just let me know. Almost everybody paid their fees this year and I thank all of you for that. The only one that didn't pay and I haven't heard a word from them in a few months is SoonerBartender. I don't know the issue with him, last email he sent me said he would pay me the next week, that was in Sept I believe. That being said he will no longer participate in the Fantasy League in the future. Personally I won't participate in anything he is in. Can't trust him.

If the owners of Zeke Squad and Homo Things could contact me with your paypal so I can get you paid that would be great. I will contact a mod to get the trophy for the winners.

Thanks again for a great year and congrats to the winners. To the losers don't worry August will be here soon and you can redeem yourself.
    Anybody have any questions or anything just message me. If you choose to pay your fee early my paypal is [email protected]. Like I said just let me know you do it so I can check paypal, I rarely check it unless I know something is coming in. Have a great offseason.
    Next year, can we insure that every game is played in a dome? I'll take the question off the air.

(PS, thanks again. Appreciate you doing this man.)

I should know this so I apologize. Would the owner of Zeke Squad message me or DallasStars to get your trophy

TY TY but if anybody sees Soonerbartender kick him in the sack for me
    I'm back and will pay you

Originally Posted by soonerbartender View Post
    I'm back and will pay you
    LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP
    2 users like sooneralum2012's post: Soonerlife, Strangers

Could the owner of Homo Things message me your paypal so I can get you paid please

I've already paid. I paid prior to the season starting. Isn't that the way it usually works?
    Yup, I mean I let some pay late but they did end up paying except for one

Yup, I mean I let some pay late but they did end up paying except for one
    Ever get paid?

Ever get paid?
    Nope, haven't heard a peep from him. For all I know he changed his name

Nope, haven't heard a peep from him. For all I know he changed his name
    He's too edgy to hide. I did notice a new member by the name of boonersartender.

OU-Baylor top of 4th --tight pitchers dual -- Parker for OU-- no score
    Last edited by freedombird; April 22nd, 2017 at 03:12 PM.

[QUOTE=freedombird;3332449]OU-Baylor top of 4th --tight pitchers dual -- Parker for OU-- no score

Top of 6th still scoreless.

Originally Posted by freedombird View Post
    Top of 7th=0-0
    Think you're lost

I know it's early but start thinking about the upcoming season. The plan as of now is to just reopen the leagues from last year so everybody will be able to just reclaim their team. Well all but one person can anyway. If you know for a 100% fact you will not be playing let me know so I can get an idea how many spots I will have to fill. Everything will be the same as last season.

I will start posting on this thread every couple weeks until mid July then I will get more active on here. Right now only the two leagues but as always if anybody wants to play they can, if anybody has any questions, suggestion etc either post here or send me a message. If you know you are going to play next year and want to pay your fee early that is great just let me know you did it and I will make sure I record it. I will be headed for my annual trip to Vegas end of June and get back mid late July then we can really start getting focused on the coming season. Have a great summer guys, stay safe. BOOMER SOONER

I know it's early but start thinking about the upcoming season. The plan as of now is to just reopen the leagues from last year so everybody will be able to just reclaim their team. Well all but one person can anyway. If you know for a 100% fact you will not be playing let me know so I can get an idea how many spots I will have to fill. Everything will be the same as last season.

I will start posting on this thread every couple weeks until mid July then I will get more active on here. Right now only the two leagues but as always if anybody wants to play they can, if anybody has any questions, suggestion etc either post here or send me a message. If you know you are going to play next year and want to pay your fee early that is great just let me know you did it and I will make sure I record it. I will be headed for my annual trip to Vegas end of June and get back mid late July then we can really start getting focused on the coming season. Have a great summer guys, stay safe. BOOMER SOONER
    Again, Thank you for everything you do. I'll get in touch here within a month or two for mine again. God bless.

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III

I know for a 100% fact that I will not be playing.

thank you so much for everything you have done
    it really really good)