LT Fantasy Football 2016

Posted 341 day(s) ago by Soonerlife20309 Views 407 Replies
Page 9 of 9 7 8 9

I'm in for another round.
    The following users like this post: Soonerlife

I noticed with Yahoo's fantasy football's Week One projections, they are projecting Joe Mixon scoring slightly more fantasy points than Adrian Peterson.

Make sure and send bartender an invite.
    2 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: MadMex, Soonerlife

Originally Posted by Soonerlife View Post
    I know it's early but start thinking about the upcoming season. The plan as of now is to just reopen the leagues from last year so everybody will be able to just reclaim their team. Well all but one person can anyway. If you know for a 100% fact you will not be playing let me know so I can get an idea how many spots I will have to fill. Everything will be the same as last season.

I will start posting on this thread every couple weeks until mid July then I will get more active on here. Right now only the two leagues but as always if anybody wants to play they can, if anybody has any questions, suggestion etc either post here or send me a message. If you know you are going to play next year and want to pay your fee early that is great just let me know you did it and I will make sure I record it. I will be headed for my annual trip to Vegas end of June and get back mid late July then we can really start getting focused on the coming season. Have a great summer guys, stay safe. BOOMER SOONER
    I haven't played NFL fantasy in at least 10 years. Back in the day I was pretty good at it, but got bored with it. I'd like to give it another try, but I know the technology has changed a lot. Where can I get a look at the rules and scoring system so I can start planning my draft?

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    I haven't played NFL fantasy in at least 10 years. Back in the day I was pretty good at it, but got bored with it. I'd like to give it another try, but I know the technology has changed a lot. Where can I get a look at the rules and scoring system so I can start planning my draft?
    http://support.espn.com/en_US/Fantasy-Football
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Make sure and send bartender an invite.
    Yes please! I'm going to pay that little **** so he can still take you out to dinner after he ****s you

Originally Posted by soonerbartender View Post
    Yes please! I'm going to pay that little **** so he can still take you out to dinner after he ****s you
    I won't hold my breath.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    I won't hold my breath.
    Save the dirty talk for soonerlife