LT Fantasy Football 2016

Posted 434 day(s) ago by Soonerlife32631 Views 431 Replies
Page 9 of 9 7 8 9

I'm in for another round.
    The following users like this post: Soonerlife

I noticed with Yahoo's fantasy football's Week One projections, they are projecting Joe Mixon scoring slightly more fantasy points than Adrian Peterson.

Make sure and send bartender an invite.
    2 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: MadMex, Soonerlife

Originally Posted by Soonerlife View Post
    I know it's early but start thinking about the upcoming season. The plan as of now is to just reopen the leagues from last year so everybody will be able to just reclaim their team. Well all but one person can anyway. If you know for a 100% fact you will not be playing let me know so I can get an idea how many spots I will have to fill. Everything will be the same as last season.

I will start posting on this thread every couple weeks until mid July then I will get more active on here. Right now only the two leagues but as always if anybody wants to play they can, if anybody has any questions, suggestion etc either post here or send me a message. If you know you are going to play next year and want to pay your fee early that is great just let me know you did it and I will make sure I record it. I will be headed for my annual trip to Vegas end of June and get back mid late July then we can really start getting focused on the coming season. Have a great summer guys, stay safe. BOOMER SOONER
    I haven't played NFL fantasy in at least 10 years. Back in the day I was pretty good at it, but got bored with it. I'd like to give it another try, but I know the technology has changed a lot. Where can I get a look at the rules and scoring system so I can start planning my draft?

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    I haven't played NFL fantasy in at least 10 years. Back in the day I was pretty good at it, but got bored with it. I'd like to give it another try, but I know the technology has changed a lot. Where can I get a look at the rules and scoring system so I can start planning my draft?
    http://support.espn.com/en_US/Fantasy-Football
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Make sure and send bartender an invite.
    Yes please! I'm going to pay that little **** so he can still take you out to dinner after he ****s you

Originally Posted by soonerbartender View Post
    Yes please! I'm going to pay that little **** so he can still take you out to dinner after he ****s you
    I won't hold my breath.

I won't hold my breath.
    Save the dirty talk for soonerlife

Originally Posted by soonerbartender View Post
    Well? Do we have any dinner money yet?

Well? Do we have any dinner money yet?
    Nope

Nope
    Damn....

Update for 2017?

Originally Posted by sooneralum2012 View Post
    Update for 2017?
    I'm going to put together a post next week. Just going to end up reactivating last years leagues if the same people want to play this year
    2 users like Soonerlife's post: Lake_Bum, MadMex

I know Im new to LT, but been reading on here for years. One of my fantasy leagues fell through this year. So if yall know of any needing players let me know. Thanks

I'm putting together the pick'em group this weekend, if anyone wants. I'll tweet it too.

I'm going to put together a post next week. Just going to end up reactivating last years leagues if the same people want to play this year
    I'm going to have to pass this season.

I'm going to have to pass this season.
    Well that sucks

Well that sucks
    Don't want to bartender you. It's either fantasy football or the OU/Tulane PPV.
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

Even after my miserable season last year, I'm game for another run.

[Note to self: Don't draft Adrian Peterson in the first round if he is going to blow out his knee at practice and miss the whole season. Doh!]

Me me me

I say everyone should pay the entry fee before we draft. If they cant come up with the entry fee in the next couple of weeks, they shouldn't be playing fantasy football. You've been screwed over too many times.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    I'm putting together the pick'em group this weekend, if anyone wants. I'll tweet it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in.

What happened?

What happened?
    They started a seperate league for 2017, so ignore the draft from 2016 that was for today!

I got an email about the new draft time, Tues at 7 eastern... unless it's later, I'll have to auto draft. Literally no way I can make that time.

Thank you.

I'm delayed, I'll just set up some autodraft options and cross my fingers. Sorry guys, thanks for trying to accommodate.

I'm delayed, I'll just set up some autodraft options and cross my fingers. Sorry guys, thanks for trying to accommodate.
    I'm sorry. You have just had like no luck last couple years with draft times
    The following users like this post: McRib

I"ll be stuck coaching tball so I'll be autodrafting as well. Hopefully I can squeeze in the early rounds before the game starts.

Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    I"ll be stuck coaching tball so I'll be autodrafting as well. Hopefully I can squeeze in the early rounds before the game starts.
    I'll sell ya a QB for 50 bucks
    The following users like this post: Julz

I'll sell ya a QB for 50 bucks
    Saw your roster. wow

Guess I should have paid more attention when I was playing with the autodraft rankings. My top 2 RBs are rookies. Could work out or be quickest trip to last place ever.
    The following users like this post: McRib