***Official 2016/17 Oklahoma City Thunder Regular Season Thread***

Posted 187 day(s) ago by Bear_Jew226964 Views 8870 Replies
Results 8,851 to 8,871 of 8871
Page 178 of 178 78 128 168 176 177 178
    We lost this game in first half. Robes played like shit and at one point was 2-9 plus a missed FT. Missed layups and no defense. After that shitshow we still clawed back. Better defense in first half and might have been a different outcome.

At least the clippers blew it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: SoonerVikeThunder

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

Originally Posted by Strangers View Post
    And I'll do the same to your stupid ass too. Eat a dick.
    Okay. Lol. Stop being such a damn ****. ****
    Originally Posted by SoonerTech View Post
    Wellllllllllllllllllllllllp that's another OKC blowout on national TV. It's frustrating and sad what Sam Presti has done to this team. How he can go from drafting KD, Harden, and Ibaka...then deciding "nah f*ck it I don't need any of those guys" is absolutely mind blowing. Someone, maybe Royce or Katz, needs to do an investigation into whether Sam suffered some sort of stroke after that finals run.

I'd say all that's left to look forward to is the draft, but Presti hasn't done anything special there in almost a decade. Thank gawd the league won't let him trade another 1st. I look forward to him wasting the pick on yet another backup PG...
    Wellllllllllp, you clearly typed this up in the third quarter when you were giddy. Too bad you didn't watch the whole game. Lol. Tool

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post

Russ and wife announced baby is going to be a boy.

Sign him now OU!
    2 users like SoonerVikeThunder's post: chantundefeated, Spade1000

Even with this and our crap first half we still made it interesting:

Optional("Rox had 4 guys score 20+\n\nLou 31 (7-8 3fg)\n\nGordon/Ariza 24\n\nHarden 22\n\nNene w/an honorable mention 17\n\nHOU shot season best 63% & 20-39 3fg") -- Optional("@ca_rockets")
    via http://cbssportsapp.com

The Clips were up 18 with 5 minutes left, and lost.

Much obliged

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Damn, how have the Clips played three more games than the Thunder?

They have 3 more wins but we are tied in the loss column.

There is enough trolling on Twitter that I think we could really do without trolling from official team accounts.

2 users like SG1's post: OUMarty, SoonerVikeThunder

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post

Wellllllllllp, you clearly typed this up in the third quarter when you were giddy. Too bad you didn't watch the whole game. Lol. Tool
    He did watch the whole game. He's just a slow typer

The following users like this post: SoonerVikeThunder

Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    There is enough trolling on Twitter that I think we could really do without trolling from official team accounts.

They need to look at stats:

Adam Joseph Retweeted

Josh Eberley ‏ @JoshEberley

In 72 games this season, Russell Westbrook has been out scored by a teammate on *9* occasions. There is NO offense without him.
    5:35 PM · Mar 26, 2017

Adam Joseph Retweeted

Josh Eberley ‏ @JoshEberley

Harden had 3 teammates outscore him TODAY. Westbrook's usage is high but it's high because no one else is putting that damn ball in the hoop
    5:37 PM · Mar 26, 2017

Conversation

Adam Joseph ‏ @AdamJosephSport

Oklahoma City's Twitter account is fairly boring, but I'm glad it doesn't promote it's own MVP candidate while belittling another.
    6:52 PM · Mar 26, 2017 from Geelong, Victoria
    11 RETWEETS
    50 LIKES

Originally Posted by theend View Post
    He did watch the whole game. He's just a slow typer

Lol

Biggest cause for concern from tonight is that once again we shit the bed when there's emotion involved in a game.

Warriors beat the Grizz

I am by no means acting like I new it all, I don't see enough games etc to say that. But I was at the game today. Robes kills their spacing etc and they gave up 80 in the first half. Can they not play McDermott with Russ more to give him some spacing?

Originally Posted by nstinson View Post
    man if the Thunder had even 1 or 2 of the shooters of the Rockets, then they'd easily be the 2 seed. No question which superstar has a better cast around him.

Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    True and its not even debatable.
    ....#Presti'd?

Originally Posted by htownSOONER View Post
    I am by no means acting like I new it all, I don't see enough games etc to say that. But I was at the game today. Robes kills their spacing etc and they gave up 80 in the first half. Can they not play McDermott with Russ more to give him some spacing?
    Robes is overated imo. The jump we took from Sabonis to Taj was huge and imo if we got player X for Robes we would be contenders. It used to be 5 on 3 now its 5 on 4. Robes should not be allowed to shoot especially in big (emotional) games. He was 2-9 for most of game til scrub time. Just post him at thexhalf line and let us go 4 on 5 that way when we miss he has a head start to defend. He was beat like a drum on defense today.

Originally Posted by Mixer! View Post
    ....#Presti'd?
    Cupcaked

How is Kevin Durant's fault that OKC doesn't have a single shooter worth a damn on their team? Did KD force the #geniusGM to hand over $185mil to STeVO instead of finding a couple of outside shooters?

Also nothing shows overall ignorance of basketball knowledge than Thunder fan blaming all their losses on Andre f*cking Roberson...

Just scrolled through Des' Twitter timeline and couldn't help but notice the lack of hot takes on the burgeoning dumpster fire in Stillwater.

Which is strange because he's had some scorching Thunder takes.

Originally Posted by SoonerTech View Post
    How is Kevin Durant's fault that OKC doesn't have a single shooter worth a damn on their team? Did KD force the #geniusGM to hand over $185mil to STeVO instead of finding a couple of outside shooters?

Also nothing shows overall ignorance of basketball knowledge than Thunder fan blaming all their losses on Andre f*cking Roberson...
    Tell us more oh wise one

2 users like theend's post: nstinson, SoonerVikeThunder