1:55 Danilo Gallinari misses 13-foot jumper 73 - 85
    2:09 Wilson Chandler defensive rebound 73 - 85
    2:10 Enes Kanter misses 12-foot 73 - 85
    2:31 Alex Abrines defensive rebound 73 - 85
    2:32 Wilson Chandler misses free throw 2 of 2 73 - 85
    2:32 Cameron Payne enters the game for Russell Westbrook 73 - 85
    2:32 Nuggets offensive team rebound 73 - 85
    2:32 Wilson Chandler misses free throw 1 of 2 73 - 85
    2:32 Russell Westbrook shooting foul (Wilson Chandler draws the foul) 73 - 85
    2:47 Steven Adams makes 4-foot two point shot (Russell Westbrook assists) 73 - 85
    3:08 Andre Roberson defensive rebound 73 - 83
    3:09 Darrell Arthur misses 17-foot two point jumper 73 - 83
    3:24 Steven Adams makes free throw 1 of 1 73 - 83
    3:24 Danilo Gallinari shooting foul (Steven Adams draws the foul) 73 - 82
    3:24 Steven Adams makes layup 73 - 82
    3:35 Steven Adams defensive rebound 73 - 80
    3:36 Danilo Gallinari misses 23-foot step back jumpshot 73 - 80
    3:49 Jameer Nelson enters the game for Emmanuel Mudiay 73 - 80
    3:49 Darrell Arthur enters the game for Will Barton 73 - 80
    3:49 Nuggets Full timeout 73 - 80
    3:49 Steven Adams makes two point shot (Russell Westbrook assists) 73 - 80
    3:55 Enes Kanter defensive rebound 73 - 78
    3:55 Wilson Chandler misses 25-foot three point jumper 73 - 78
    3:59 Kenneth Faried offensive rebound 73 - 78
    4:00 Kenneth Faried offensive rebound 73 - 78
    4:00 Kenneth Faried misses 73 - 78
    4:01 Emmanuel Mudiay misses 17-foot two point jumper 73 - 78
    4:15 Steven Adams makes dunk (Russell Westbrook assists) 73 - 78
    4:20 Russell Westbrook defensive rebound 73 - 76
    The following users like this post: Spade1000

Kanter is better than Adams in this style of play---Adams does not appear to be able to adjust on defense to offense and a fast tempo. Kanter is also a hell of a scorer under rough play.

Boom! Triple double!
    2 users like Strangers's post: freedombird, SoonerVikeThunder

I know the announcers are homers but good god did you just hear them praising Russ for taking that foul so he can **** at the ref and put Denver on the line?
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

Originally Posted by Strangers View Post
    Boom! Triple double!
    And 11 assists for Westbrook... what a selfish ****. I can see why basketball expert 21 calls him selfish.
    2 users like MikeLucky's post: ChocoLab, Strangers

Great game now we need to close out!

Originally Posted by freedombird View Post
    Kanter is better than Adams in this style of play---Adams does not appear to be able to adjust on defense to offense and a fast tempo. Kanter is also a hell of a scorer under rough play.
    Couldn't disagree more.

The defense usually goes to shit when Stevo is out.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
    2 users like SG1's post: Bear_Jew, SoonerVikeThunder

Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    Couldn't disagree more.

The defense usually goes to shit when Stevo is out.

Optional("(Bowie voice)\n\nIt\'s a foul-off.") -- Optional("@FredKatz")
    via http://cbssportsapp.com

Russ giving Chandler ideas on where to stay after he's traded to the Thunder?

Just noticed Russ is on pace to shatter the single season adn per game turnover records

Lulz at Russ hitting about three heat checks in a row.

The following users like this post: theend

We are now 1-3 in our tough Jan (3 home and 12 away). Only 2 more home games all month and 1 is the Griz.

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    And 11 assists for Westbrook... what a selfish ****. I can see why basketball expert 21 calls him selfish.
    How many assists does he have during crunch time? I bet not that many.
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

How did Cam look? His line looked good, but did he seem like himself out there?

I really think he'll help. He's been hurt so long it's easy to forget he's shown pretty well for a backup.

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    You're such a stupid ****

Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    You're such a stupid ****
    Lol. Ad hominem attacks are fun. Tells you everything you need to know.

Originally Posted by ourn View Post
    Shhhh.....

Shhhh.....
    You're such a ****ing moron dude. Westbrook is having one of the all time seasons in NBA history averaging a triple double. Guy has surpassed even the wildest expectations of hard core thunder fans. Guy is the clear cut MVP of the league over Harden and Lebron. Russ has repeatedly made your stupid ass look ignorant on a nightly basis, but you continue post some stupid shite about him being a mental midget. Which is also proven to not be true. He plays with the fire the only Kobe and MJ have. You'd absolutely would want a guy like him on 'your' team. Okc wouldn't even be in playoff contention without him.

At this point, I can tell if you're just fycking with us, or just have deep resentment for a top 3-5 player in the league, and serious about the crap you post.

Whatever it is, It's funny he's making you look like an ignorant vegetable on a nightly basis.
    2 users like Strangers's post: freedombird, Spade1000

You're such a ****ing moron dude. Westbrook is having one of the all time seasons in NBA history averaging a triple double. Guy has surpassed even the wildest expectations of hard core thunder fans. Guy is the clear cut MVP of the league over Harden and Lebron. Russ has repeatedly made your stupid ass look ignorant on a nightly basis, but you continue post some stupid shite about him being a mental midget. Which is also proven to not be true. He plays with the fire the only Kobe and MJ have. You'd absolutely would want a guy like him on 'your' team. Okc wouldn't even be in playoff contention without him.

At this point, I can tell if you're just fycking with us, or just have deep resentment for a top 3-5 player in the league, and serious about the crap you post.

Whatever it is, It's funny he's making you look like an ignorant vegetable on a nightly basis.
    Nice quotes... he would have to have a team first...

Westbrook is having one of the all time seasons in NBA history averaging a triple double. Guy has surpassed even the wildest expectations of hard core thunder fans. Guy is the clear cut MVP of the league over Harden . Okc wouldn't even be in playoff contention without him.
    Would agree with all of this.

Who is stupider, 2121 or those who keep replying/quoting him and giving him what he wants?

If a tree falls in the forrest and no one around to hear it, did it make any noise?

(I agree about Russ. We will always break down his bad moments because thats what fans do, but he is MVP this year in my book)

Stop quoting/replying to **** face and life is better for all of us. Most here are ignoring him and I see less "you are ignoring this poster" posts lately. Its only when posters take his bait that he wins. Don't take the bait.
    2 users like SoonerVikeThunder's post: freedombird, sooner28

Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Who is stupider, 2121 or those who keep replying/quoting him and giving him what he wants?

If a tree falls in the forrest and no one around to hear it, did it make any noise?

(I agree about Russ. We will always break down his bad moments because thats what fans do, but he is MVP this year in my book)

Stop quoting/replying to **** face and life is better for all of us. Most here are ignoring him and I see less "you are ignoring this poster" posts lately. Its only when posters take his bait that he wins. Don't take the bait.
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!

And who is "most here".

At least Mike Lucky and others have the balls to call me on my shit and opinion.

Do I **** with some of you, yes. Do I think Westbrook is a meat head? Yes.

Is he a freak athlete having an amazing statistical year? Yes.

I'll have someone quote this so SVT can see it.
    2 users like 2121sooner's post: oucub23, Stinger_1066

Nope.
    Sound needs three things to exist; a source, a medium, and a receiver.

Without darkness, there would be no light. Every Russ triple double is even sweeter because I know I can come over here and hear 21 **** and moan about it.

Even better is that I know he sits in a dark room and fist pumps everytime the Thunder scores... before having multiple face twitches while he figures out new ways to bash Russ and the Thunder so nobody suspects his dark little secret.
    2 users like MikeLucky's post: 2121sooner, Spade1000

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!

And who is "most here".

At least Mike Lucky and others have the balls to call me on my shit and opinion.

Do I **** with some of you, yes. Do I think Westbrook is a meat head? Yes.

Is he a freak athlete having an amazing statistical year? Yes.

I'll have someone quote this so SVT can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recency/confirmation bias ftw, but man, Wilson Chandler would help the Thunder.

2 users like SG1's post: OUMarty, Spade1000

Nothing personal, but I put an end to thend for quoting ****face. Another ignored poster
    The following users like this post: freedombird

I really wonder if we do anything. To be honest if we do it now we have no amo to make any off season moves of significance. There is another salary cap bump comimg and we may hold out to see if we can get the right person. We just now got Cam back plus Dipo. Our rookies and new players are just getting going. Need to see how they all pan out to know who we are willing to give up in a trade too.

I really wonder if we do anything. To be honest if we do it now we have no amo to make any off season moves of significance. There is another salary cap bump comimg and we may hold out to see if we can get the right person. We just now got Cam back plus Dipo. Our rookies and new players are just getting going. Need to see how they all pan out to know who we are willing to give up in a trade too.
    We'd have to make several moves to open up max cap space anyway.

If there is somebody available that Presti likes I say go ahead and go for it.

Especially if it's somebody on a rookie deal or a vet with bird rights.

Even under the best of circumstances free agency is a crap shoot.

Wilson Chandler, Rudy Gay, Paul Millsap...

When has Thunder fan EVER accurately predicted what move Presti is going to make?
    The following users like this post: Morningwood

Is there any teams under the cap where we can unload Singler?

I know the announcers are homers but good god did you just hear them praising Russ for taking that foul so he can **** at the ref and put Denver on the line?
    Reddit did a survey. Out of 30 NBA teams, the Thunder broadcast team was voted 2nd most homerish. The Rockets team with Clyde Drexler was #1.

I don't mind Russ hogging the ball during crunch time, but he needs to be taking it to the rim vs shooting threes.

Guy is the clear cut MVP of the league over Harden and Lebron.
    Harden has surged ahead recently because he is getting other guys involved. Russ is losing the momentum he built up earlier in the season: http://www.landthieves.com/board/sho....-Russ-doesn-t.

Unrelated:

The following users like this post: Squad

Nothing personal, but I put an end to thend for quoting ****face. Another ignored poster
    I'm really not sure you have any room to be calling KD cupcake anymore.
    7 users like OUEverest's post: 2121sooner, DirtyBob, oucub23, silverwheels, Stinger_1066, theend, waynepayne

Harden is going to win if the Rockets stay way ahead of the Der in the standings. Thunder need to be better for Russ to have a chance, there just isn't enough of a statistical difference between the two to overcome that.

Honestly, neither one should be the MVP. It should be Giannis, who is doing similar things on the offensive end while also being a complete ****ing monster on defense. Gonna be fun to watch him for the next decade.

Is there any teams under the cap where we can unload Singler?
    The Blue won't even take him

***Official 2016/17 Oklahoma City Thunder Regular Season Thread***

The last MVP winner that their team didn't finish 1 or 2 in east or west was MJ in 1988.

Bobby Marks
    Bobby Marks – Verified account [email protected]

Available Cap Space:

DEN ($19.3)
    BKN ($17.9)
    PHI ($17.3)
    UTH ($13.6)
    PHX ($13.3)
    MIN ($12.7)
    OKC ($7.2)
    IND ($4.1)
    BOS ($1.1)
    LAL ($.529k)
    6:38 AM - 8 Jan 2017
    21 RETWEETS22 LIKES

Originally Posted by OUEverest View Post
    I'm really not sure you have any room to be calling KD cupcake anymore.
    The irony will be lost on him.

SVT is the original cupcake. He's been putting people on ignore since he joined the board.

Somewhere earlier this season is declared he would never post in this thread again.

So in addition to being a cupcake, he also has no credibility.
    3 users like Stinger_1066's post: 2121sooner, silverwheels, waynepayne

Been preaching this for a while and he's a much better fit than Gay for this team

Originally Posted by OUMarty View Post
    Been preaching this for a while and he's a much better fit than Gay for this team

Per Stein

Denver engaged in serious talks to acquire Millsap last summer and is known to be interested again, alongside Toronto and Sacramento. (The Nuggets, for the record, are now openly shopping third-year big man Jusuf Nurkic in addition to the widely assumed availability of vets Danilo Gallinari, Kenneth Faried and Wilson Chandler)

Well let's hope Presti is talking to them if they are indeed making him available

Wonder if Gallinari would be a fit here? I'd prefer Chandler obviously but Gallinari is better than Singler.

Woj says Hawks no longer shopping Millsap. Cross him off your list.

Who as a wing can we get for 11-12 mil per that's what we have room for

Game tonight is one the Thunder needs to win against a competitive Chicago team especially with the team dropping the Bucks and Hornets games already. Butler has been on fire lately so we'll have our hands full and the Thunder always seem to struggle against the Bulls. Here's for hoping for many Westbrook to Adams throw downs tonight my friends.

Originally Posted by SoonerTech View Post
    Woj says Hawks no longer shopping Millsap. Cross him off your list.
    Kind of surprised on this I was thinking Atlanta was possibly about to go on for a full on rebuild but I guess their recent play convinced management otherwise.

I bet the Hawks were unhappy with the offers and are taking Millsap "off the market" to make the other teams up the ante.

Optional("Russell Westbrook, the NBA\'s current Greatest Show on Hardwood, comes to the United Center Monday. www.nba.com/bulls/gameday/its-monday-night-showdown-between-butler-and-westbrook") -- Optional("@SamSmithHoops")
    via http://cbssportsapp.com

Line just went from Thunder -2 to Thunder +2

I like it