Game of Thrones Season 7

Posted 209 day(s) ago by Cooter Brown42547 Views 927 Replies
Page 19 of 19 9 17 18 19

More spoiler shit has happened. Be careful

Originally Posted by mgsooner View Post

Originally Posted by NWOSURanger View Post
    A future plot that I always wondered about.

Spoiler:
    So when does Varys get wise and get rid of Qyburn?
    Didn't he assassinate Cersei's Uncle in the books because the Uncle was also having success in paying back the bank?
    Kevan was simply having success in fixing Cersie's **** ups.

SE: 7 EP: 6 is on the torrents.

****ing HBO Spain. The spoilers were just sitting at the top of my facebook page because I have ****s for friends apparently who don't understand the word spoiler or who can't be bothered to wait until Sunday night like a normal person so I now (unfortunately) know exactly what is going to happen... Yeah that sucks..
    The following users like this post: soonervegas

Originally Posted by CookiePuss View Post
    SE: 7 EP: 6 is on the torrents.
    Link? I'm a heathen I know.

Never mind I found it.
    Last edited by sooner59; Yesterday at 03:18 PM.

Ok after watching, episode 6 may be the best episode yet. It's a roller coaster. Get ready for an anxiety attack. And the ending sets the whole world upside down.

Originally Posted by sooner59 View Post
    Ok after watching, episode 6 may be the best episode yet. It's a roller coaster. Get ready for an anxiety attack. And the ending sets the whole world upside down.
    I may have caught the last twenty minutes on the Instagram stream last night. I think there were times that I forgot to breathe. Can't wait until Sunday.
    The following users like this post: sooner59

So I read this on reddit on earlier. Careful, there be spoilers:

Spoiler:
    The deaths of Ned and his siblings are all symbolic:

Brandon is burned alive (fire).
    Benjen dies from the white walkers (ice).
    Lyanna dies while giving birth to a Targaryen (fire).
    Ned is executed with his sword, Ice.

Brilliant writing.

EDIT:

Spoiler:
    Only Rickard was burned, not Brandon. He was strangled. I had them mixed up. Missed opportunity there, George!
    2 users like AquariumDrinker's post: McRib, oucub23

Last edited by AquariumDrinker; Yesterday at 09:59 PM.

I went on YouTube today to pull a video for my work and sitting their at the top of the page is a screencap with a huge spoiler in it. Dammit.

Originally Posted by mgsooner View Post
    Holy shit it has! I'm a sucker for spoilers. I like them. Guess I'm the minority.
    The following users like this post: McRib

And now HBO's twitter accounts have been hacked SMH
    The following users like this post: Bear_Jew

They should just post up all the rest of them so we can binge them.
    The following users like this post: Bear_Jew

Seriously though, when you watch episode 6, remember to breathe once in a while. I was getting lightheaded.

2 users like AquariumDrinker's post: Bear_Jew, oucub23

Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    Is it just me or did she accidentally get an extra cheekbone implanted on her left side?

So I have watched episode 6 three times now. If anyone has watched it I'm itching to discuss it. It may be the best episode ever. It's Hardhome on steroids with lots of other stuff peppered in. Plus early on, the Hound is hilarious.
    The following users like this post: DakotaXIV

And... I'm out of any GoT innerwebs stuff for a few days. Spoilers flying around like fried bologna sandwiches.

After the HBO preview, I didn't really spoil anything other than some light comedy. I won't spoil anything else. Just know that it's a great episode.

After the HBO preview, I didn't really spoil anything other than some light comedy. I won't spoil anything else. Just know that it's a great episode.
    Oh, no. Not you. Just getting whiffs of it everywhere. Like an epic stench when walking into a room but you can't really pinpoint it.
    2 users like Organic Potatoes's post: Bk2X, sooner59

All of my friends have already watched it, so thinking about giving in so I don't get accidentally spoiled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must resist... must resist... I haven't come across any spoilers yet and am trying to stay away from the temptation to watch Ep 6 online.

That said... if Jon Snow dies then I'm gonna riot. And by riot I mean post vile things on Twitter while cursing from my couch. I'm too lazy to do much else.
    The following users like this post: SoonerBornPanda

I got it off BitTorrent and the quality is good. This far away from Sunday and already spoilers everywhere after one day online...I'd just download it and watch it. Then watch it live Sunday for the full experience. You don't want this episode completely spoiled for you. It's edge of your seat with several surprises. I'd say just bite the bullet and watch it. You'll be glad you did afterward.

I keep hoping HBO will just say, "Ah, **** it." And post the episode so I can watch it without feeling all guilty.

I vividly remember the shame of watching the last 20 minutes on my phone while it was streamed on someone else's phone from their shitty TV.

That was an all-time low.

Originally Posted by Kanigget View Post
    I keep hoping HBO will just say, "Ah, **** it." And post the episode so I can watch it without feeling all guilty.

I vividly remember the shame of watching the last 20 minutes on my phone while it was streamed on someone else's phone from their shitty TV.

That was an all-time low.
    As long as you tune in Sunday when it airs live, no harm no foul. I pay for HBO Now and watch episodes over and over. So I don't feel bad about watching it early. I'm paying them and tuning in. But I don't want it spoiled for me ahead of time. So if it is leaked early, I'm watching early.
    2 users like sooner59's post: Bear_Jew, DakotaXIV

So I have watched episode 6 three times now. If anyone has watched it I'm itching to discuss it. It may be the best episode ever. It's Hardhome on steroids with lots of other stuff peppered in. Plus early on, the Hound is hilarious.

Watched it with a coworker the yesterday and we've just been itching to discuss it with the other GoT watchers in the office. But alas, him an I have to go have discussions behind closed doors or people will yell at us. Great, great episode though. Only down side is, barring anymore leaks, waiting 11 days for a new episode

Originally Posted by Organic Potatoes View Post
    And... I'm out of any GoT innerwebs stuff for a few days. Spoilers flying around like fried bologna sandwiches.
    So Hot Pockets is the Prince that is promised. I'm assuming fried pies are the key to defeating the White Walkers

Originally Posted by Redhawk View Post
    So Hot Pockets is the Prince that is promised. I'm assuming fried pies are the key to defeating the White Walkers
    Hot Pie. He'll make sure the smallfolk never give up on the gravy