Bad ticker

Posted 59 day(s) ago by Sieve4277 Views 112 Replies
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
    So sad. How old was he?

I think he was 47 or 48
    3 users like BoomerSooner2578's post: Chk, Sarasota Sooner, Stinger_1066

Last edited by BoomerSooner2578; March 20th, 2017 at 06:54 PM.

Damn. WAY too young
    2 users like Sarasota Sooner's post: BoomerSooner2578, Chk

Rest In Peace.

When I die you motherfuckers better go deeper than 3 pages worth of bad jokes and puns.

RIP Sieve.

Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    When I die you motherfuckers better go deeper than 3 pages worth of bad jokes and puns.

RIP Sieve.
    nah, everyone will be thankful your no longer a mod here...

Originally Posted by sooneralum2001 View Post
    nah, everyone will be thankful your no longer a mod here...
    everyone deNed*

*felt appropriate.
    2 users like Keef's post: DIB, sooneralum2001

I won't tell people you are died. Speculation is good for 8+ pages.
    The following users like this post: Keef

Originally Posted by Chk View Post
    I won't tell people you are died. Speculation is good for 8+ pages.
    when it starts to die down remind them I said that chili is best without beans...
    2 users like Keef's post: Chk, northspeter

Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    when it starts to die down remind them I said that chili is best without beans...
    Sure thing, TW.
    The following users like this post: Keef

Originally Posted by Sieve View Post
    Welp, the hits keep on coming. Had a small heart attack on Saturday and now tomorrow open heart to replace the aorta valves. The hits just keep on coming, this ought to fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    RIP Sieve.

His title was a joke, back in the early days of this place he wrote on sports and posted a lot of his stuff. He was a good guy. I'm sad I wasn't around to offer some good thoughts to him. I hope his family finds comfort.

Diabetes is awful, just brings havoc on everything. We all need to stay on top of our health
    5 users like usaousooner's post: Chk, KCRuf/Nek, northspeter, PokeJ, Slytherin

Originally Posted by usaousooner View Post
    RIP Sieve.

His title was a joke, back in the early days of this place he wrote on sports and posted a lot of his stuff. He was a good guy. I'm sad I wasn't around to offer some good thoughts to him. I hope his family finds comfort.

Diabetes is awful, just brings havoc on everything. We all need to stay on top of our health
    It's no joke. It's not even a day to day disease. You have to keep an eye on it all the day. The difference between morning and evening can be a total 180.
    3 users like KCRuf/Nek's post: Chk, Stinger_1066, usaousooner

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    It's no joke. It's not even a day to day disease. You have to keep an eye on it all the day. The difference between morning and evening can be a total 180.
    It scares the bejeezus outta me. My granny only had one leg and died playing Rock of Ages on the piano in church. Fell smooth off the bench. My uncle (her son) died of a heart attack in his 50s with the beetus. My sister who is just older than me has it bad. Really bad. Max dose of insulin every day and all sorts of other meds including pain shit. She's pretty much toast. None on dad's side. My mom is 83 and doesn't have it, but she's tiny. All her siblings who got fat ended up with it.

I'm heavier than I oughta be, but I don't do sodas, cookies/cakes/sweets and watch my carb intake like a hawk. I also drink tons of water. I'll be 60 in August and still don't have it. That could change tomorrow, and I know it. Nobody in my family in at least a generation has had any cancer. We just don't get it. But the beetus? Oh yeah, we get that.