Baker Mayfield Arrested in Arkansas

Posted 30 day(s) ago by Silentsniper151676865 Views 1266 Replies
Results 1,251 to 1,267 of 1267
Page 26 of 26 16 24 25 26
  1. #1251
    BoomerSooner2578's Avatar
    Posts
    5,298
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The People's Republic of Boulder

    Originally Posted by boomersooner52 View Post
    Damn you're concerned and nervous AF for the 2017 season
    FIFY
       

  2. #1252
    Originally Posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post
    FIFY
    Good luck with your next 7 months
    2 users like boomersooner52's post: BoomerSooner2578, Maximus

       

  3. #1253
    Lol, nobody has posted shit, yet a few a act like they did post shit.

    You so called insiders, repost what you claim to know. Nothing new, just repost what you already posted. I ain't seen nothin indicating he would not be on the team, and nothing to suggust he would not play vs tOSU. Other posters (not insiders) have posted guesses but they never claimed to be insiders either.

    I find it funny to read "PM me if you want to know" lol. Who, if they had insider facts, would come here and claim they know and will tell you if you PM them. What a crock of shit. That would leak like a seive. I think they want to feel important like I said several pages ago.

    One guess of mine is Baker will be motivated to play hard and especially vs tOSU. Since this will hurt his Heisman chances the one game we all know will have a national telecast and exposure to voters is tOSU and if he has a monster game it could mitigate the PI situation.

    I think for most fans that game is the bottom line. Any punishment up to tOSU is fine but that game is the line in sand. We rarely get markee matchups like this and he needs to play or OU risks huge longterm backlash.
       

  4. #1254
    BoomerSooner2578's Avatar
    Posts
    5,298
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The People's Republic of Boulder

    Originally Posted by boomersooner52 View Post
    Good luck with your next 7 months
    cheers!
    Just because I'm a die-hard fan doesn't mean my well-being revolves around OU football. I just want the best, the very best, for the team that I've cheered my ass off for since I was 6. If you guys don't see the similarities between this situation and 4th and goal on the 5 with 00:02 left on the clock in Dallas, then you're not perceiving this situation correctly. Just because we're not live doesn't mean this is not pins and needles shit. We've all been there, it just depends on how one ascertains the situation.
       

  5. #1255
    Originally Posted by mexican/ninja View Post
       

  6. #1256
    mexican/ninja's Avatar
    Posts
    18,789
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In pain

    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Lol, nobody has posted shit, yet a few a act like they did post shit.

    You so called insiders, repost what you claim to know. Nothing new, just repost what you already posted. I ain't seen nothin indicating he would not be on the team, and nothing to suggust he would not play vs tOSU. Other posters (not insiders) have posted guesses but they never claimed to be insiders either.

    I find it funny to read "PM me if you want to know" lol. Who, if they had insider facts, would come here and claim they know and will tell you if you PM them. What a crock of shit. That would leak like a seive. I think they want to feel important like I said several pages ago.

    One guess of mine is Baker will be motivated to play hard and especially vs tOSU. Since this will hurt his Heisman chances the one game we all know will have a national telecast and exposure to voters is tOSU and if he has a monster game it could mitigate the PI situation.

    I think for most fans that game is the bottom line. Any punishment up to tOSU is fine but that game is the line in sand. We rarely get markee matchups like this and he needs to play or OU risks huge longterm backlash.
    I haven't given one shred of info to people who PMd me. But, I did let them know where to go for that info. As I would for you had you done so. I'm bored now so as the shark tank says....'I'm out.'
    2 users like mexican/ninja's post: mexican/ninja, Soda Pop

       

  7. #1257
    Originally Posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post
    I'm on pins and needles, here.
    3 users like blackfrancois's post: Boomer6671, cccasooner2, freedombird

       

  8. #1258
    SoonerSapper's Avatar
    Posts
    8,879
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fort Irwin CA

    Originally Posted by BernieMadoff View Post
    I would just like the record to show that I posted a true fact in this thread:

    87 is a ****.
    And you're a slapdick
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

       

  9. #1259
    :
    Originally Posted by blackfrancois View Post
    "Third Rate Romance--Low Rent Rendezvous"---The Amazing Rhythm Aces. 1975.
    The following users like this post: blackfrancois

       

  10. #1260
    mexican/ninja's Avatar
    Posts
    18,789
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In pain

    Originally Posted by SoonerSapper View Post
    And you're a slapdick
    The following users like this post: mexican/ninja

       

  11. #1261
    Originally Posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post
    cheers!
    Just because I'm a die-hard fan doesn't mean my well-being revolves around OU football. I just want the best, the very best, for the team that I've cheered my ass off for since I was 6. If you guys don't see the similarities between this situation and 4th and goal on the 5 with 00:02 left on the clock in Dallas, then you're not perceiving this situation correctly. Just because we're not live doesn't mean this is not pins and needles shit. We've all been there, it just depends on how one ascertains the situation.
    Or not
       

  12. #1262
    Originally Posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post
    Yes, most helpful. Some of you guys act like it's not 4th and goal on the 5 with 00:02 left on the clock on the second Saturday in October.
    This is the offseason equivalent of that very situation - it's just not going to play out after the commercial break. They've been very helpful, and I'm appreciative. I'm on pins and needles, here. There are others who feel the same way, and all three of them have been nothing but cordial. They could have just stayed off the board, but they gave us what they'd heard, and it's accurate.
    oooook there.
       

  13. #1263
    Mazeppa's Avatar
    Posts
    1,755
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Red Fork, Ok

    The following users like this post: cccasooner2

       

  14. #1264
    Boomer6671's Avatar
    Posts
    6,419
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kansas City

    Originally Posted by Mazeppa View Post
    2, 4, 3................uhhhh
       

  15. #1265
    Originally Posted by jaxonya View Post
    I just got "insider info" from one of the guys around here... this has been 1 been ****ing joke for these guys the whole time. shaking my ****ing head. wow. Good game, guys. Baker isn't going anywhere, apparently some shit was drummed up for clicks and likes, sigh.. Baker is going nowhere, and there is absolutely no credible news to the contrary. What a ****ing shitshow. I'm both disappointed and impressed by the few of you whose interests where aligned. move along folks, this was a scam.
    Nah bro, we're just Bourne lackeys sent to do his dirty work. Tapping labdthievea wires at what not.
    The following users like this post: bellerbrat

       

  16. #1266
    Bourne is not stupid, and neither is Boren (maybe a little bit). He knows damned well that having Baker Mayfield at QB gives OU a chance (at least in the media) to make the playoffs, and this means publicity and money--and more chances for him to be on TV promoting OU. He also knows that BM's recent stupidity hurts OU's reputation where it counts for Boren. So he's pissed, as he should be. But he's not going to boot BM or or make him sit for half the season. He's going to rant and rave to Stoops and issue threats and endorse Bob's one-game with a short leash suspension.

    This is rock-solid information from my own head.
    2 users like Balko's post: freedombird, SoonerVikeThunder

       

  17. #1267
    1200 posts.

    The overreactive fans got trolled. Nobody is getting booted or fired. Calm down ya bunch of Nancys.
       

Similar Threads

  1. Baker Mayfield: New OU QB?
    By ChpThril in forum Football
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: February 7th, 2017, 11:53 AM
  2. Baker Mayfield...
    By soonerghost in forum Football
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2017, 02:35 AM
  3. Baker Mayfield
    By EastSideSooners in forum Football
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: July 19th, 2016, 05:07 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 10th, 2015, 11:40 AM
  5. Baker Mayfield
    By houstonsooner713 in forum Football
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: October 25th, 2015, 02:30 PM

Tags for this Thread