***Official Oklahoma City Thunder Off-Season Thread***

Posted 155 day(s) ago by Stinger_1066269029 Views 4823 Replies
Results 4,801 to 4,824 of 4824
Page 97 of 97 47 87 95 96 97
  1. #4801
    Anyone know how to post Kanters tweet? He made a doc within it so can't copy:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Enes_Kanter

    I would saythis fired him up. Imagine what Dre is thinking after all this too.
    2 users like SoonerVikeThunder's post: ChocoLab, kopp0e


  2. #4802
    Originally Posted by MadMex View Post
    You need to move on more than KD does.
    Say what? This shit is just getting started! Would have died if not for fake tweeter accounts. Its relevant to Thunder and will make it interesting his first visit "this" year. It had mostly died down but the press will not let this go untouched. And fans/players too.

    Someone may need to take his phone away.

  3. #4803
    barlowd's Avatar
    Posts
    26,822
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Clark's driveway

    I just hope we retire Russ's jersey before anyone else
    The following users like this post: SoonerVikeThunder


  4. #4804
    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Anyone know how to post Kanters tweet? .
    4 users like TheBoots's post: ChocoLab, freedombird, OrangeBlossom, SoonerVikeThunder


  5. #4805
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,023
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Anyone know how to post Kanters tweet? He made a doc within it so can't copy:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Enes_Kanter

    I would saythis fired him up. Imagine what Dre is thinking after all this too.
    For your sakes you better hope he was thinking

    "I should go practice my free throws some more"
    The following users like this post: OrangeBlossom

    Last edited by 2121sooner; September 19th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.

  6. #4806
    MadMex's Avatar
    Posts
    5,376
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liquor Sto'

    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Say what? This shit is just getting started! Would have died if not for fake tweeter accounts. Its relevant to Thunder and will make it interesting his first visit "this" year. It had mostly died down but the press will not let this go untouched. And fans/players too.

    Someone may need to take his phone away.
    Just saying to SoonerLib that wishing him a short, painful life is taking it too far. Those that agree with that sentiment while calling KD childish are hypocrites.
    The following users like this post: Mixer!


  7. #4807
    Originally Posted by MadMex View Post
    Just saying to SoonerLib that wishing him a short, painful life is taking it too far. Those that agree with that sentiment while calling KD childish are hypocrites.
    I missed the short part and thats a bit extreme. But most things here are to taken with a grain of salt I've been told. Agree with the painful part tho.

  8. #4808
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    5,964
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Anyone know how to post Kanters tweet? He made a doc within it so can't copy:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Enes_Kanter

    I would saythis fired him up. Imagine what Dre is thinking after all this too.
    .
    The following users like this post: Section31


  9. #4809
    *no one tell Kanter those "crazy fans" have put him in every trade scenario for the past year...*
    4 users like SoonerTech's post: 2121sooner, jmizzy4ou, Mixer!, Squad


  10. #4810
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,023
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by SoonerTech View Post
    *no one tell Kanter those "crazy fans" have put him in every trade scenario for the past year...*
    Family can get traded.

    Or "swapped" as some here call it
    4 users like 2121sooner's post: jmizzy4ou, Mixer!, oucub23, OUMarty


  11. #4811
    Mixer!'s Avatar
    Posts
    3,957
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    near Tampa

    Originally Posted by SoonerLibertarian View Post
    **** him. Deserves nothing but hate and negativity the rest of his life and hopefully a short and painful one.
    How many pancakes are you wearing on your head now son?

  12. #4812
    barlowd's Avatar
    Posts
    26,822
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Clark's driveway

    NBA 2K18 glitch has Draymond sitting on KD's lap instead of a chair. Posted on Reddit
    4 users like barlowd's post: MadMex, OrangeBlossom, SoonerVikeThunder, YellowShoeSooner


  13. #4813
    Originally Posted by SoonerTech View Post
    *no one tell Kanter those "crazy fans" have put him in every trade scenario for the past year...*
    What's up KD.
    The following users like this post: freedombird


  14. #4814
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,023
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by sperry View Post
    What's up KD.
    Wait.

    I thought I was KD.

  15. #4815
    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    Wait.

    I thought I was KD.
    Nah, you've been a whiny **** about the Thunder since long before KD lit his image on fire.

  16. #4816
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,023
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by sperry View Post
    Nah, you've been a whiny **** about the Thunder since long before KD lit his image on fire.
    Well, bless your heart

  17. #4817
    His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III
    SoCaliSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    14,929
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SoCal

    I wonder if the irony of Baker Mayfield leaving Texas Tech to go to the contenders of Oklahoma is off on those same people bashing Kevin Durant leaving Oklahoma City to go to Golden State?

    Tech fans label Mayfield a traitor and wish nothing but ill will towards the guy. He just might win the Heisman and a championship less like KD won the MVP of the NBA finals. The hate just drives these two guys and they live to take jabs at their former fanbase. I wonder how many people enjoy that in Mayfield but hate it in durant?

  18. #4818
    Lol 9/10


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #4819
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,023
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Not quite the same thing, but PG forcing his way out of Indy.

    Pacers get a Slightly above average Oladipo and a a scrub in Sabonis.

    Pacers fans hate PG but OKC loves him.....Because he plays for the Thunder.

    One thing I'll say about OKC fans, they're consistent.
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou


  20. #4820
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    5,964
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    Not quite the same thing, but PG forcing his way out of Indy.

    Pacers get a Slightly above average Oladipo and a a scrub in Sabonis.

    Pacers fans hate PG but OKC loves him.....Because he plays for the Thunder.

    One thing I'll say about OKC fans, they're consistent.
    So are you and socali. Lol. Did you guys call each other before posting today?

    PG let the pacers know he was going to leave and allowed them to make a deal or go after free agents. He didn't string them along. Completely different.

    Baker wasn't getting a scholarship and was the conference newcomer of the year. He went where he wanted to be and to earn a scholarship. Didn't hinder tech in any way or limit their ability to get a replacement. Again, completely different.

    I invite both 2121 and socali to look up analogy in the dictionary. It clearly doesn't mean what either of you think it does.

  21. #4821
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,023
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    So are you and socali. Lol. Did you guys call each other before posting today?

    PG let the pacers know he was going to leave and allowed them to make a deal or go after free agents. He didn't string them along. Completely different.

    Baker wasn't getting a scholarship and was the conference newcomer of the year. He went where he wanted to be and to earn a scholarship. Didn't hinder tech in any way or limit their ability to get a replacement. Again, completely different.

    I invite both 2121 and socali to look up analogy in the dictionary. It clearly doesn't mean what either of you think it does.
    That's why I said "not quite the same thing" in comparing the two.

    Mine was more a comment about fan bases and how they have two opposite opinions about the same player.

    But "if" KD was to tell OKC and the rest of the NBA he was leaving, and you got Oladipo and Sabonis in a trade. You would have ****ed and moaned that you got less in a trade because KD told everyone he was leaving. Essentially taking any leverage away from OKC to get equivalent talent.

    You can disagree, but it's true.

  22. #4822
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    5,964
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    That's why I said "not quite the same thing" in comparing the two.

    Mine was more a comment about fan bases and how they have two opposite opinions about the same player.

    But "if" KD was to tell OKC and the rest of the NBA he was leaving, and you got Oladipo and Sabonis in a trade. You would have ****ed and moaned that you got less in a trade because KD told everyone he was leaving. Essentially taking any leverage away from OKC to get equivalent talent.
    And it would still be worlds better than what he did... You can disagree, but it's true.

  23. #4823
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,023
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    And it would still be worlds better than what he did... You can disagree, but it's true.
    Totally agree, but you act like George "advised" them.he was leaving.

    He demanded and ****ed them over. Not as bad as Durant did OKC.

    But it's ok. When he's gone after this year from OKC you'll hopefully still have Westbrook

  24. #4824
    barlowd's Avatar
    Posts
    26,822
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Clark's driveway

    Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    NBA 2K18 glitch has Draymond sitting on KD's lap instead of a chair. Posted on Reddit
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...electedIndex=4

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10426
    Last Post: April 18th, 2017, 05:48 PM
  2. ***Official Oklahoma City Thunder Off-Season Thread***
    By SoonerTech in forum Heisman Park
    Replies: 7587
    Last Post: October 4th, 2016, 03:00 AM
  3. Replies: 8927
    Last Post: April 19th, 2016, 05:17 PM
  4. Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)
    By OrangeBlossom in forum Game Threads
    Replies: 8660
    Last Post: May 18th, 2013, 09:56 AM
  5. Replies: 376
    Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Tags for this Thread