***Official Oklahoma City Thunder Off-Season Thread***

Posted 186 day(s) ago by Stinger_1066313330 Views 4839 Replies
Results 4,801 to 4,840 of 4840
Page 97 of 97 47 87 95 96 97
  1. #4801
    Anyone know how to post Kanters tweet? He made a doc within it so can't copy:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Enes_Kanter

    I would saythis fired him up. Imagine what Dre is thinking after all this too.
    2 users like SoonerVikeThunder's post: ChocoLab, kopp0e

       

  2. #4802
    Originally Posted by MadMex View Post
    You need to move on more than KD does.
    Say what? This shit is just getting started! Would have died if not for fake tweeter accounts. Its relevant to Thunder and will make it interesting his first visit "this" year. It had mostly died down but the press will not let this go untouched. And fans/players too.

    Someone may need to take his phone away.
       

  3. #4803
    Cousin Eddie's Avatar
    Posts
    27,497
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    AKA barlowd

    I just hope we retire Russ's jersey before anyone else
    The following users like this post: SoonerVikeThunder

       

  4. #4804
    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Anyone know how to post Kanters tweet? .
       

  5. #4805
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,150
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Anyone know how to post Kanters tweet? He made a doc within it so can't copy:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Enes_Kanter

    I would saythis fired him up. Imagine what Dre is thinking after all this too.
    For your sakes you better hope he was thinking

    "I should go practice my free throws some more"
    The following users like this post: OrangeBlossom

    Last edited by 2121sooner; September 19th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
       

  6. #4806
    MadMex's Avatar
    Posts
    5,413
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liquor Sto'

    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Say what? This shit is just getting started! Would have died if not for fake tweeter accounts. Its relevant to Thunder and will make it interesting his first visit "this" year. It had mostly died down but the press will not let this go untouched. And fans/players too.

    Someone may need to take his phone away.
    Just saying to SoonerLib that wishing him a short, painful life is taking it too far. Those that agree with that sentiment while calling KD childish are hypocrites.
    The following users like this post: Mixer!

       

  7. #4807
    Originally Posted by MadMex View Post
    Just saying to SoonerLib that wishing him a short, painful life is taking it too far. Those that agree with that sentiment while calling KD childish are hypocrites.
    I missed the short part and thats a bit extreme. But most things here are to taken with a grain of salt I've been told. Agree with the painful part tho.
       

  8. #4808
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    6,049
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Anyone know how to post Kanters tweet? He made a doc within it so can't copy:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Enes_Kanter

    I would saythis fired him up. Imagine what Dre is thinking after all this too.
    .
    2 users like MikeLucky's post: Malicong, Section31

       

  9. #4809
    *no one tell Kanter those "crazy fans" have put him in every trade scenario for the past year...*
    5 users like SoonerTech's post: 2121sooner, jmizzy4ou, Mixer!, Morningwood, Squad

       

  10. #4810
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,150
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by SoonerTech View Post
    *no one tell Kanter those "crazy fans" have put him in every trade scenario for the past year...*
    Family can get traded.

    Or "swapped" as some here call it
    4 users like 2121sooner's post: jmizzy4ou, Mixer!, oucub23, OUMarty

       

  11. #4811
    Mixer!'s Avatar
    Posts
    4,002
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    near Tampa

    Originally Posted by SoonerLibertarian View Post
    **** him. Deserves nothing but hate and negativity the rest of his life and hopefully a short and painful one.
    How many pancakes are you wearing on your head now son?
       

  12. #4812
    Cousin Eddie's Avatar
    Posts
    27,497
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    AKA barlowd

    NBA 2K18 glitch has Draymond sitting on KD's lap instead of a chair. Posted on Reddit
    4 users like Cousin Eddie's post: MadMex, OrangeBlossom, SoonerVikeThunder, YellowShoeSooner

       

  13. #4813
    Originally Posted by SoonerTech View Post
    *no one tell Kanter those "crazy fans" have put him in every trade scenario for the past year...*
    What's up KD.
    2 users like sperry's post: freedombird, Malicong

       

  14. #4814
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,150
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by sperry View Post
    What's up KD.
    Wait.

    I thought I was KD.
       

  15. #4815
    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    Wait.

    I thought I was KD.
    Nah, you've been a whiny **** about the Thunder since long before KD lit his image on fire.
       

  16. #4816
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,150
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by sperry View Post
    Nah, you've been a whiny **** about the Thunder since long before KD lit his image on fire.
    Well, bless your heart
       

  17. #4817
    His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III
    SoCaliSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    15,247
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SoCal

    I wonder if the irony of Baker Mayfield leaving Texas Tech to go to the contenders of Oklahoma is off on those same people bashing Kevin Durant leaving Oklahoma City to go to Golden State?

    Tech fans label Mayfield a traitor and wish nothing but ill will towards the guy. He just might win the Heisman and a championship less like KD won the MVP of the NBA finals. The hate just drives these two guys and they live to take jabs at their former fanbase. I wonder how many people enjoy that in Mayfield but hate it in durant?
       

  18. #4818
    theend's Avatar
    Posts
    3,533
    Join Date
    Oct 2015

    Lol 9/10


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: nstinson

       

  19. #4819
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,150
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Not quite the same thing, but PG forcing his way out of Indy.

    Pacers get a Slightly above average Oladipo and a a scrub in Sabonis.

    Pacers fans hate PG but OKC loves him.....Because he plays for the Thunder.

    One thing I'll say about OKC fans, they're consistent.
    3 users like 2121sooner's post: jmizzy4ou, kopp0e, Mixer!

       

  20. #4820
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    6,049
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    Not quite the same thing, but PG forcing his way out of Indy.

    Pacers get a Slightly above average Oladipo and a a scrub in Sabonis.

    Pacers fans hate PG but OKC loves him.....Because he plays for the Thunder.

    One thing I'll say about OKC fans, they're consistent.
    So are you and socali. Lol. Did you guys call each other before posting today?

    PG let the pacers know he was going to leave and allowed them to make a deal or go after free agents. He didn't string them along. Completely different.

    Baker wasn't getting a scholarship and was the conference newcomer of the year. He went where he wanted to be and to earn a scholarship. Didn't hinder tech in any way or limit their ability to get a replacement. Again, completely different.

    I invite both 2121 and socali to look up analogy in the dictionary. It clearly doesn't mean what either of you think it does.
    3 users like MikeLucky's post: BOOMER10, Malicong, nstinson

       

  21. #4821
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,150
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    So are you and socali. Lol. Did you guys call each other before posting today?

    PG let the pacers know he was going to leave and allowed them to make a deal or go after free agents. He didn't string them along. Completely different.

    Baker wasn't getting a scholarship and was the conference newcomer of the year. He went where he wanted to be and to earn a scholarship. Didn't hinder tech in any way or limit their ability to get a replacement. Again, completely different.

    I invite both 2121 and socali to look up analogy in the dictionary. It clearly doesn't mean what either of you think it does.
    That's why I said "not quite the same thing" in comparing the two.

    Mine was more a comment about fan bases and how they have two opposite opinions about the same player.

    But "if" KD was to tell OKC and the rest of the NBA he was leaving, and you got Oladipo and Sabonis in a trade. You would have ****ed and moaned that you got less in a trade because KD told everyone he was leaving. Essentially taking any leverage away from OKC to get equivalent talent.

    You can disagree, but it's true.
       

  22. #4822
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    6,049
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    That's why I said "not quite the same thing" in comparing the two.

    Mine was more a comment about fan bases and how they have two opposite opinions about the same player.

    But "if" KD was to tell OKC and the rest of the NBA he was leaving, and you got Oladipo and Sabonis in a trade. You would have ****ed and moaned that you got less in a trade because KD told everyone he was leaving. Essentially taking any leverage away from OKC to get equivalent talent.
    And it would still be worlds better than what he did... You can disagree, but it's true.
    The following users like this post: nstinson

       

  23. #4823
    2121sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,150
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    And it would still be worlds better than what he did... You can disagree, but it's true.
    Totally agree, but you act like George "advised" them.he was leaving.

    He demanded and ****ed them over. Not as bad as Durant did OKC.

    But it's ok. When he's gone after this year from OKC you'll hopefully still have Westbrook
       

  24. #4824
    Cousin Eddie's Avatar
    Posts
    27,497
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    AKA barlowd

    Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    NBA 2K18 glitch has Draymond sitting on KD's lap instead of a chair. Posted on Reddit
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...electedIndex=4
       

  25. #4825
       

  26. #4826
    Malicong's Avatar
    Posts
    441
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Green Country

    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    That's why I said "not quite the same thing" in comparing the two.

    Mine was more a comment about fan bases and how they have two opposite opinions about the same player.

    But "if" KD was to tell OKC and the rest of the NBA he was leaving, and you got Oladipo and Sabonis in a trade. You would have ****ed and moaned that you got less in a trade because KD told everyone he was leaving. Essentially taking any leverage away from OKC to get equivalent talent.

    You can disagree, but it's true.
    Thunder is a little better run than the Pacers. Presti would have got a lot more than Oladipo and Sabonis for an all-NBA player. If he would have made that dumb of a trade, then yes fans would have been upset, but a lot more with Presti than KD.
    The following users like this post: 2121sooner

       

  27. #4827
    PG let it be known before the trade deadline that he wasn't going to re sign with the Pacers.

    And at that time they could have gotten a haul for him. But Larry Bird was stubborn and refused to trade him.

    Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
       

  28. #4828
    Whatevs

    **** that cupcake KD


    I'm fired up for the season to start.

    I think the Thunder are going to be pretty ****ing good.

    My pre training camp thought is a 3, maybe a 2 seed.

    It just depends on how quickly PG fits in with Russ and if the Thunder will be as good defensively as they need to be, which is like top 3 at a minimum.

    Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
       

  29. #4829
       

  30. #4830
    Mixer!'s Avatar
    Posts
    4,002
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    near Tampa

    I just want the KD ****fest to stay out of the upcoming regular season thread. Hate him all you want, but he's not part of the Thunder organization any longer.
       

  31. #4831
    Originally Posted by Mixer! View Post
    I just want the KD ****fest to stay out of the upcoming regular season thread. Hate him all you want, but he's not part of the Thunder organization any longer.
    Great.

    Would you please tell KD to stfu and keep our name out of his mouth.

    He needs to move on as well.

    Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
       

  32. #4832
    any links to the presser? i aint heard shit about it except for hilarious radio ranting about Russ apparently getting knee cleaned up
       

  33. #4833


    And Singler is in the corner, where he should be.

    The following users like this post: Spade1000

       

  34. #4834
    Melo watch is on.



    Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
    2 users like SG1's post: Sooner2, Spade1000

       

  35. #4835
    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    Melo watch is on.



    Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
    For who
       

  36. #4836
    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    For who
    Us. Will waive no trade for us.
    2 users like oucub23's post: Bear_Jew, SoonerVikeThunder

       

  37. #4837
    I don't see giving up Stevo so it would have to be Kanter and Singler to make the money work plus the Bulls pick, Turd if they want him, the next first round pick we can trade whenever the **** that is.

    Unless Presti can pull off a crazy three teamer out of his ass.


    Kanter is a less shitty contract than Ryan Anderson, one less year and not as much money. That gives us a leg up on Houston because they'd have to send Anderson.

    Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: kopp0e

       

  38. #4838
    A junior high kid for Melo?


    https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/sta...28153339449344

    Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: Bear_Jew

       

  39. #4839
    SoonerLibertarian's Avatar
    Posts
    22,000
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    A junior high kid for Melo?


    https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/sta...28153339449344

    Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
    Kanter and Singler is about 22 mil.
       

  40. #4840
    Going to go ahead and lock this thread since the regular season one is up.
    The following users like this post: Bear_Jew

       

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10426
    Last Post: April 18th, 2017, 05:48 PM
  2. ***Official Oklahoma City Thunder Off-Season Thread***
    By SoonerTech in forum Heisman Park
    Replies: 7587
    Last Post: October 4th, 2016, 03:00 AM
  3. Replies: 8927
    Last Post: April 19th, 2016, 05:17 PM
  4. Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)
    By OrangeBlossom in forum Game Threads
    Replies: 8660
    Last Post: May 18th, 2013, 09:56 AM
  5. Replies: 376
    Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Tags for this Thread