The Detour

Posted 6 day(s) ago 175 Views 3 Replies

The Detour

Anybody else watching this..? Sitcom on TBS.. I think it's laugh out loud funny.. Watching the 1st season on Hulu now & it's so inappropriate but I love it..!

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

I caught an episode of it a few months back while flipping channels.

The husband and wife were in an argument and fighting but they took a break from their fight to gang up on a random dude about some sjw cause. I think it might have been about gun ownership or something. I just remember that everything thing they said was an SJW talking point. The show literally stopped all action having to do with the plot to have this aside. Everything stopped in the episode for these two people, who were supposedly in a heated argument, to gang up and preach at and berate this random dude.

I just remember thinking that it was hack writing. If you've got a cause or an agenda, at least attempt to hide it or make the point with clever writing. But this show just basically said, "Excuse me for a few minutes while I go off on this random tangent."
    The following users like this post: RDC212

I think it's funny, but my favorite part is kristineth. She's so hot.
    The following users like this post: northspeter

Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    I caught an episode of it a few months back while flipping channels.

The husband and wife were in an argument and fighting but they took a break from their fight to gang up on a random dude about some sjw cause. I think it might have been about gun ownership or something. I just remember that everything thing they said was an SJW talking point. The show literally stopped all action having to do with the plot to have this aside. Everything stopped in the episode for these two people, who were supposedly in a heated argument, to gang up and preach at and berate this random dude.

I just remember thinking that it was hack writing. If you've got a cause or an agenda, at least attempt to hide it or make the point with clever writing. But this show just basically said, "Excuse me for a few minutes while I go off on this random tangent."
    The husband is like that all the time.. He's always trying to take a moral or political stand & it usually backfires.. Which is funny..

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: IndySooner