Little Caesars

Posted 131 day(s) ago 4854 Views 63 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Little Caesars

Anyone else been having this experience?

When I go, I usually get two pepperoni pizzas for the fam. Lately, since they've come out with extra most bestest pizza, they never seem to have two pepperoni pizzas ready to go. It's always one pepperoni is ready and one extra most bestest is ready. I ask how long until another pepp is ready and they tell me 10 minutes. It could be just luck of the draw, but I feel like it's a ploy to sell more of their new pizza which is more expensive. Yeah, it's only a dollar more but it's the principle of the thing for me.
    2 users like traxx's post: morrisja20, SoonersSeth

I doubt the employees there are smart enough for such cunning business practices.

Hot N Not Ready
    The following users like this post: ChocoLab

I didn't realize people still ate there.
    The following users like this post: 82XFire

I can honestly say I've never experienced that.
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

You feed your family Little Caesars? What does failure as a provider feel like?

Originally Posted by SoonerDevil View Post
    You feed your family Little Caesars? What does failure as a provider feel like?
    I wouldn't know.

They love Little Caesers. I have to force them to eat home cooked meals. I make paella, they're not interested. Stir fry, they're not interested. Lasagna, not interested. And so it goes.

Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    I wouldn't know.

They love Little Caesers. I have to force them to eat home cooked meals. I make paella, they're not interested. Stir fry, they're not interested. Lasagna, not interested. And so it goes.
    Do they like your husband's cooking? Like grilling and such?

Let it get good and cold before you eat it. That makes it really good.
    I wouldn't know.

Every great while, we eat Little Caesar's. Plus it helps our Pizza hut always runs out of large pan pizza dough conveniently right before we order it and never can get a damn order right even if you are right in front of them. I prefer to make it myself but in a pinch little Caesar's ain't so bad.
    2 users like SoonerBornPanda's post: Morningwood, OklahomaDave

If I'm really hung over and running errands I get one to munch on while I'm driving around. Great greasy hangover food. I'll eat at least half before I get home and cut the crust off for the dogs. They like it.

Originally Posted by sOUltrain65 View Post
    If I'm really hung over and running errands I get one to munch on while I'm driving around. Great greasy hangover food. I'll eat at least half before I get home and cut the crust off for the dogs. They like it.
    I cannot count the times I have been driving around and eating a nice, greasy pizza at the same time.

Originally Posted by Mjcpr View Post
    Do they like your husband's cooking? Like grilling and such?
    I'm a single dad so I do all the cooking. Stove, oven, grill, what have ya. And yeah, they do like stuff from the grill, burgers, dogs, pork tenderloin, etc.

I'm a single dad so I do all the cooking. Stove, oven, grill, what have ya. And yeah, they do like stuff from the grill, burgers, dogs, pork tenderloin, etc.
    You are ruining my joke, sir.
    2 users like Mjcpr's post: CrimsonOberon, mgsooner

I cannot count the times I have been driving around and eating a nice, greasy pizza at the same time.
    Grease on the steering wheel and dash really improve driving ability and resale value of the vehicle.
    The following users like this post: Mjcpr

You are ruining my joke, sir.
    4 users like traxx's post: CrimsonOberon, Mjcpr, SiggyPoke, zcaa0g

Grease on the steering wheel and dash really improve driving ability and resale value of the vehicle.
    Is that a pepperoni on your shifter or are you just happy to see me?

Forever ago, when I was in the dorms, I was the RA in Muldrow 2/3, right above the Little Caesar's. Every damn time they burnt a 'za, I knew it. Haven't eaten at LC's since then.

I feel your pain, Traxx. Dad used to crock pot everything. Everything. Every day. Took him years to learn to cook.

Originally Posted by Oldnslo View Post
    Forever ago, when I was in the dorms, I was the RA in Muldrow 2/3, right above the Little Caesar's. Every damn time they burnt a 'za, I knew it. Haven't eaten at LC's since then.

I feel your pain, Traxx. Dad used to crock pot everything. Everything. Every day. Took him years to learn to cook.
    2 users like Mississippi Sooner's post: SoonerBull, Stinger_1066

I lived in Walker and sometimes I just wanted some crazy bread and sauce but they wouldn't deliver it to Walker because it didn't hit the minimum order mark. I loved Pizza Shuttle, though. You could get a one topping pizza and drink delivered for like $6 or $7. I ate at the Shuttle again years later and it wasn't near as great as I remembered. I'm thinking it was me that had changed and not the pizza.

I lived in McCasland. That pizza smelled so good every time I came back from class or study hall.

I'll lay into a LC's pie every now and then. haven't been to one in OKC but they're based out of the area (new red wings arena is little Caesars arena). and the stores around me do a damn good job for the price.

I ate at a Little Caesars once. Just once. pizza pizza? puke puke.
    The following users like this post: zcaa0g

remember when they had the two rectangle pizzas? I miss the old little siezures.
    2 users like AlSwarengin's post: 1stTimeCaller, Sooner Mommy

I was on 5 in Muldrow and ate more Little Seizures than I care to remember. Our meal cards worked there, right?

I like Little Ceasar's, but you have to get it made right with extra cheese and toppings since they are normally skimpy with cheese and toppings. I'll take a well made Little Ceasar's pizza over Pizza Hut any day of the week. Pizza Hut is by far the worst imo. Mazzio's isn't far behind. Both PH and Mazzio's have so much grease that you'll spend the rest of your day feeling like shit. I know pizza's are inherently greasy, but they definitely take it up a notch.

Papa John's is hit or miss, but I like them because they taste more like the neighborhood pizza places I used to order from as a kid. Lotta my co-workers seem to like Dominos since the rebrand, but I haven't tried.
    2 users like S00nerJay's post: CrimsonOberon, Morningwood

I got really really sick on Domino's once and now can't even stand the smell of it because it triggers the memory.

The Hut is too expensive and I can get the same or better pizza at Caesers for less and get it quicker.

Mazzios has too much sauce and not enough cheese. Their pizza has a tendency have the cheese and toppings slide off with one bite so you're just left with a saucy piece of crust.

Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post
    I ate at a Little Caesars once. Just once. pizza pizza? puke puke.
    This is where DEEN chimes in about his love for EBT Pizza
    The following users like this post: traxx

Originally Posted by S00nerJay View Post
    I like Little Ceasar's, but you have to get it made right with extra cheese and toppings since they are normally skimpy with cheese and toppings. I'll take a well made Little Ceasar's pizza over Pizza Hut any day of the week. Pizza Hut is by far the worst imo. Mazzio's isn't far behind. Both PH and Mazzio's have so much grease that you'll spend the rest of your day feeling like shit. I know pizza's are inherently greasy, but they definitely take it up a notch.

Papa John's is hit or miss, but I like them because they taste more like the neighborhood pizza places I used to order from as a kid. Lotta my co-workers seem to like Dominos since the rebrand, but I haven't tried.
    A good pizza is not greasy at all. This fast-food, American style pizza shit is greasy, but real pizza looks nothing like the fecal matter you receive from one of the mega pizza chains.

Originally Posted by mgsooner View Post
    This is where DEEN chimes in about his love for EBT Pizza
    It would have been a lot funnier if I didn't have to Google EBT. And now that I have? It's still not funny.
    The following users like this post: mgsooner

Papa Murphy thin crust for the win.

Some of you people have really low standards when it comes to pizza.
    3 users like Stinger_1066's post: KCRuf/Nek, OU812, zcaa0g

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    Some of you people have really low standards when it comes to pizza.
    I haven't had pizza in years. Too many of these places serve dog food on crust.

Take it to one of the traffic collision threads, guys!
    2 users like Sooner Mommy's post: PokeJ, Stinger_1066

Papa Murphy thin crust for the win.
    The Mediterranean Chicken with the sun dried tomatoes is just awesome!

Papa Murphy is legit. People always confuse it with Papa John's, which is shit.
    The following users like this post: sooner59

Sometimes I'll eat Little Caesars, Red Lobster, Taco Mayo and order a well done steak in the same week, just so I can come here and post about it and see how many Landthievers shit their pants in disdain.

Even having to shit MY pants afterwards is worth the chuckles.
    6 users like CrimsonOberon's post: 1stTimeCaller, KCRuf/Nek, mgsooner, PokeJ, Slytherin, Sooner Mommy

Little Carsars > Hidaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't give a shit. Little Caesars rocks and if you spend $25 on 1 pizza you're not rich. You're on your way to being poor.

For a place that makes $5 pizzas. I have low expectations of availability.

Do you eat it while you're driving around running errands?

Originally Posted by Final.Answer? View Post
    I don't give a shit. Little Caesars rocks and if you spend $25 on 1 pizza you're not rich. You're on your way to being poor.

For a place that makes $5 pizzas. I have low expectations of availability.
    At Papa Murphy's you can spend $10 and get a pizza worthy of eating. You do have to bake it yourself though.

Originally Posted by nlight1 View Post
    Little Carsars > Hidaway

The I Smoke a Lot of Weed thread is in a different forum.
    2 users like Slytherin's post: sooner59, ThievingMagpie

'greasy' pizza comes from the cheap, oil-based fake cheese they use.

I don't eat much pizza these days but as far as Norman goes, I rank 'em as thus:

Sandros > Pizza King > Hideaway > Pizza Shop > Dominos > Papa Johns > Ken's @ Mazzios > Little Ceasars > Pizza Hut > Pizza Schittle > Mazzios > CiCi's
    The following users like this post: ThievingMagpie

Originally Posted by mgsooner View Post
    Do you eat it while you're driving around running errands?
    Sure, I go get one, take it home and cook it, then drive around with it riding shotgun until I eat it all. Not.

Originally Posted by nlight1 View Post
    Little Carsars > Hidaway

Solid troll job.
    The following users like this post: Morningwood

Originally Posted by Morningwood View Post
    'greasy' pizza comes from the cheap, oil-based fake cheese they use.

I don't eat much pizza these days but as far as Norman goes, I rank 'em as thus:

Sandros > Pizza King > Hideaway > Pizza Shop > Dominos > Papa Johns > Ken's @ Mazzios > Little Ceasars > Pizza Hut > Pizza Schittle > Mazzios > CiCi's
    You left out New York Pizza (Sandro is his son), Papa Murphy's and a couple others that go way above Dominoes? C'mon man.

I used to work at a Pizza Hut that made really good pizzas. I would make my own to take home and they were bomb. I'd mix in buffalo sauce from the Wing Street into the pizza sauce...so good. I made BBQ chicken pizzas, etc. Also the Pizza Hut in my hometown makes great pizzas. So not all Huts are bad. I do prefer the better ones like Papa Murphys, Hideaway, New York Pizza, etc. And I'd rather have Little Caesars or Pizza Shuttle than Papa Johns. I can't stand them.
    The following users like this post: tennsooner

The I Smoke a Lot of Weed thread is in a different forum.
    Can you please include a link next time you mention it, I have a hard time finding these things.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Solid troll job.
    RockFlagandEagle > Slytherin

You left out New York Pizza (Sandro is his son), Papa Murphy's and a couple others that go way above Dominoes? C'mon man.
    We like papa murphys but I was thinking baked pizza places, take-out or sit-in.

Never tried NY Pizza.. good stuff?

Oh and Jana's Thai/Italian in Robinson Crossing has surprisingly good pizza

We had Pizza Shuttle tonight and it was absolute shit. The Sampler looked like a meat-lovers, where the hell have all the veggies gone? This is the second time in a row, probably a year apart. Done with the Shuttle.

Skeezers is only good for feeding a bunch of kids on the cheap. It is what it is, they make no bones about it, shitty, cheap pizza. I don't eat it because it tastes like a can of smashed ****s, but the kiddos love it.