was that wrong?..........

Posted 70 day(s) ago 1035 Views 19 Replies

was that wrong?..........

http://nypost.com/2017/08/10/wolf-of...chy-firm-suit/

The papers said the Tinton Falls office was “so sexually aggressive, morally repulsive, and unlawfully hostile that it is rivaled only by the businesses portrayed in the films ‘Boiler Room’ and ‘The Wolf of Wall Street.’”

In one raunchy example of the alleged debauchery, owner Mark Mancino and manager Michael Hamill were described as regularly summoning a female sales representative to a private office by shouting out, “Wendy — get your t-ts in here.”

Once she was inside the office, Hamill and Mancino could be heard taking turns “motorboating” her breasts, the Middlesex County lawsuit said.

In a footnote, the court papers describe the lewd act as “placing one’s face in the area between a woman’s breasts and blowing onto her skin while rapidly shaking one’s head, thereby creating a sound similar to that of an outboard boat motor.”
    The following users like this post: Coach

If you don't like the working conditions, quit and find another job.
    The following users like this post: zcaa0g

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    If you don't like the working conditions, quit and find another job.
    If you see everything in black and white, look for the nuances that make your declarative statements look moronic to everyone but the peabrains you gather to your side with such myopia.
    2 users like Snickerfritz's post: blackfrancois, Breadburner

Originally Posted by Snickerfritz View Post
    If you see everything in black and white, look for the nuances that make your declarative statements look moronic to everyone but the peabrains you gather to your side with such myopia.
    so lots of women accept money to take their clothes off on stage in front of lots of desperate men......and it's ok...
    if a woman wants to work for $60k/year wearing a short skirt around the office .....bending over to pick up her pen to entertain her boss and partake in motorboating......how is that different?

“Wendy — get your t-ts in here.”
    -Chp

I don't see everything in black and white. I see everything in Technicolor.

People don't have a right to a specific job. They are privileged to have any job that anyone is willing to grant them.

When the supply of workers exceeds the demand for workers then you have to differentiate yourself in order to have a leg up on your competition.

If you aren't willing to differentiate yourself then you must not need the job that badly.

Become a free agent and see what else you can get that is more to your liking.

I just checked our company handbook and didn't see anything at all to prohibit motorboating. Hmmm. May need to ask that girl in accounts payable to come in here for a minute.
    2 users like Mississippi Sooner's post: 87sooner, veyron_80

I don't see everything in black and white. I see everything in Technicolor.

People don't have a right to a specific job. They are privileged to have any job that anyone is willing to grant them.

When the supply of workers exceeds the demand for workers then you have to differentiate yourself in order to have a leg up on your competition.

If you aren't willing to differentiate yourself then you must not need the job that badly.

Become a free agent and see what else you can get that is more to your liking.
    Based on your age, I think you meant to say Kodachrome.
    2 users like SportyJames's post: Breadburner, SiggyPoke

Originally Posted by SportyJames View Post
    Platinum Photography is more like it...

Shows how much you know.

Technicolor was invented 19 years before Kodachrome.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn View Post
    Platinum Photography is more like it...

Shows how much you know.

Technicolor was invented 19 years before Kodachrome.
    I am not as old and wise as you are....but, there is no "Technicolor" song is there...
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

I'm just glad I finally know what motorboating is.
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

That motorboating son of a ****.
    2 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: northspeter, veyron_80

I am not as old and wise as you are....but, there is no "Technicolor" song is there...
    Wrong again holmes. This guy is a fun show. And I'm even older and wiser than stingray.

2 users like Slytherin's post: SportyJames, Stinger_1066

Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post
    Wrong again holmes. This guy is a fun show. And I'm even older and wiser than stingray.

lol.....you claim you have me on ignore....but you click on my threads....

Oh yeah, well I bet theres not three songs about Technicolor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The only real question is if motor boating was in the job description BEFORE she was hired. If not, I'd love to be her lawyer.

Originally Posted by TexasSucks View Post
    The only real question is if motor boating was in the job description BEFORE she was hired. If not, I'd love to be her lawyer.
    i think you're confused.....
    the one partaking in the motorboating is NOT the one suing....she likes it.....she was banging her boss....

Originally Posted by TexasSucks View Post
    Apparently they did warn people when they came in for their job interviews. This quote was towards the end of the article:

Male managers would often bring inflatable sex dolls with exposed breasts into interviews with the prospects, the suit said.

“This is how we do business here,” the potential hires allegedly were told. “Have you ever been to an interview with a sex doll?”