LT FANTASY FOOTBALL 2017

Posted 188 day(s) ago by Soonerlife7806 Views 105 Replies
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Originally Posted by Soonerlife View Post
    My plan at the moment is to get the payouts sent out this weekend. For those that haven't heard my mother had a stroke Saturday am. She is in ICU and on a ventilator. So I'm pretty much living at hospital. If the payouts are delayed don't fret. I didn't forget, just dealing with some shit. Enjoy the Superbowl everybody

The Dark Side
    Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hopefully things turn around for her. You take care of yourself as well. Caring for loved ones in the hospital can be exhausting.
    The following users like this post: Soonerlife

Originally Posted by MadMex View Post
    Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hopefully things turn around for her. You take care of yourself as well. Caring for loved ones in the hospital can be exhausting.
    Tomorrow is a big day. Going to attempt taking her off vent again tomorrow. If she can make it 24 hours off the vent will move her to a room. If not going with a trach tube and back on vent. They have been feeding her thru feeding tube last 3 days so the thinking is she might have some more strength and be able to stay off it. She did 6 hours monday but eventually just got tired and they put her back on vent.

Update: Mom didn't come off the vent like we hoped. I've pretty much lived at the hospital in the last week. Enjoy the Super Bowl

Warm wishes for today. Hope things are taking a turn for the better.

Sorry for the delay everybody. I've been pretty much living at the hospital. She came off the ventilator yesterday. Hopefully she keeps progressing. If the First and Second place of each league could shoot me your paypal info I will get you paid. Actually came home tonight, so I got some time to take care of this.