*** Oklahoma Sooners vs Baylor Bears ***

Posted 80 day(s) ago by usaousooner63620 Views 2363 Replies
Results 2,351 to 2,364 of 2364
Page 48 of 48 38 46 47 48
    Originally Posted by SoonerSean03 View Post
    Reviewing to make sure it went 10 yards and the Fox replay guy also talked about the fact they made contact with us before the ball had gone 10 yards. But our player had stepped forward which apparently negated the contact.
    If our player. Lee Morris, had been jumping to catch the ball and the Baylor guy hit him like that before 10 yards it would have been our ball.

Originally Posted by BozzyBoy View Post
    I feel as though Baylor was this close to raping me tonight. The cops led by Trey Sermon showed up just in time to save my ass.
    They did. You just can't remember because of the roofies. You're going to feel really sore in the morning
    The following users like this post: ScottsdaleSooner

Originally Posted by mexican/ninja View Post
    Andrews should've either blasted the Baylor player or batted the ball out instead of trying to catch it. Nerve wracking..
    Lots of bad football IQ in this game, especially on special teams. Yeah there were a couple of good returns but some bad decisions on advancing the ball and fielding kicks too.
    The following users like this post: Stein7495

Baker really does own Baylor, 3-0
    The following users like this post: HartRod

Look. We all knew we were solid offensively coming into the year. However, defense wins championships. We shall see.

Originally Posted by SoonerAtty View Post
    Look. We all knew we were solid offensively coming into the year. However, defense wins championships. We shall see.
    So another play off loss is coming

Special teams except for the KOs going into the end zone were nothing to call home about. There wasn't enough fight for the final Baylor onside kickoff, a botched catch of a punt(Adams bailed us out of that, the onside kick of OU's that didn't work and the long Baylor PR were all shortcomings from special teams that weren't so special.
    Did OU have any PR yardage at all?

Plus the Baylor DL seemed to be living in the OU backfield on pass plays. Was Wren missing the alignment calls at center?

I'll tell ya one thing. Burn those stupid uniforms.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    6 users like Turk's post: Bear_Jew, ChpThril, flatsix, OklahomaDave, OUnimrod, theend

It's going to be interesting watching how Zach Smith does the rest of the season. His previous outing was pretty bad so the question is, was last night a watershed for him or a "Trevor Knight vs. Bama" 1-time event?

Andrews early looked like he was unstoppable and then the ball never came near him the rest of the game.
    Was Baylor overplaying him and taking away that option or did the "home run" passing game negate the short-to-medium passing game?

Where the hell is holakyle. Really had lots of good highlights and hope EVERY Sermon run is on it

Originally Posted by OUrage View Post
    Where the hell is holakyle. Really had lots of good highlights and hope EVERY Sermon run is on it
    He never disappoints. Sure he'll have something up soon.

I'm worried that Baker/Lincoln still hasn't learned that the mid range passing game is needed. Baker has been throwing a bad deep ball and way too many.
    Especially when the defense needs a rest, it was frustrating to see us not try and move the chains
    The following users like this post: BozzyBoy

Originally Posted by tbmguy View Post
    Oh sorry... didn't think I'd hurt your fealings. I thought you went to bed with the children and weren't still reading the thread. Feel free to keep saying one thing and doing another, we really don't care.
    Oh I was unaware the game was showing on the thread... So smart