Posted 76 day(s) ago by barlowd2866 Views 96 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Arkansas has got to go
    The following users like this post: thefranchise17

the virgin needs to drop that guy Asap

loose lips sink ships

Great idol play
    The following users like this post: Chk

That parole officer is a douchebag. And yes, that Cody guy is ridiculously stupid.

I have no one to root for, maybe the surfer guy

"I wouldn't call that an advantage"

Maybe root for neurotic Dr. Mike

Why are the black girls wearing bras instead of bikini tops?

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbrett View Post
    That parole officer is a douchebag. And yes, that Cody guy is ridiculously stupid.
    He reminds me of the cop I didn't like that won.

Still not really liking anyone but maaaybe Dr Mike. I'll probably stop liking him once he gets some screen time.

Originally Posted by Chk View Post
    He reminds me of the cop I didn't like that won.

Still not really liking anyone but maaaybe Dr Mike. I'll probably stop liking him once he gets some screen time.
    Yeah, he is very much like that cop. I kind of like the little skinny bellhop kid.

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    "I wouldn't call that an advantage"
    ?
    So the girl who granted the 'advantage' said 'we're wanting to hurt the Healers team' yet she vetoed a non-healer vote?

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbrett View Post
    Yeah, he is very much like that cop. I kind of like the little skinny bellhop kid.
    I don’t hate the bellhop kid yet. No one has really captured my interest yet, though.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    So the girl who granted the 'advantage' said 'we're wanting to hurt the Healers team' yet she vetoed a non-healer vote?
    The probation officer and black girl were from their clan, she wasn't going to veto one of their votes

The probation officer and black girl were from their clan, she wasn't going to veto one of their votes
    Ya I can't recall who is what but that's right. Did I mishear her? Could have sworn she said that tho.

Okay, I’m bored with this season. Maybe give it until the merge?

Yep, it's turning into a big pile of meh.

Still riding with Dr. mike

Yeah, the premise behind this season is pretty weak. When are they gonna do Muslims vs Christians vs nones? That there could be some entertaining television!
    The following users like this post: RockFlagandEagle

Originally Posted by Snickerfritz View Post
    Yeah, the premise behind this season is pretty weak. When are they gonna do Muslims vs Christians vs nones? That there could be some entertaining television!
    How about gays vs straights vs trans

Or

Blacks vs whites vs Asian

Oh shit this would break TV

Pubs vs dems vs indys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I’m bored with this season. Maybe give it until the merge?
    I'm sure we'll finish watching it, but I find myself on my iPad for most of the episodes. Not entertaining, yet.

Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Or

Pubs vs dems vs indys.

They’ve actually done blacks vs whites vs Asians already. If they’re bold enough to do that, the religious groups oughtta be no biggie! I like the political groupings idea too though.
    The following users like this post: Bob Loblaw

Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I'm sure we'll finish watching it, but I find myself on my iPad for most of the episodes. Not entertaining, yet.
    Yeah, I swear I’ve never seen the person voted out before this ep. Kind of hard to care when you still have no idea who these people are.

Yeah, I swear I’ve never seen the person voted out before this ep. Kind of hard to care when you still have no idea who these people are.
    thats why big brother and Amazing race always you repeats. audience already knows who they are

Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Or

Pubs vs dems vs indys.

USA vs Aussies vs Brits or maybe Canadians

Hell, lets just make it an Olympic sport! ... just have to get some translators.

watched this week's episode and can't even remember who got kicked off.

Originally Posted by thefranchise17 View Post
    watched this week's episode and can't even remember who got kicked off.

Spoiler:
    Ali from the Hustlers

This season best pick up some steam or I'm out.

Hell, the guy passing out was even boring.

*Crickets*

*WHAM*

"Oh shit!! He passed out!!"

"Oh hey, I'm good".

"He's good, make him some rice".

*Crickets*

Side note. Bunch of the guys from season 33 were on campus for the TCU game, including Zeke, Chris, and Ken

Side note. Bunch of the guys from season 33 were on campus for the TCU game, including Zeke, Chris, and Ken
    wife said they showed them on the jumbotron during the game

wife said they showed them on the jumbotron during the game
    They did. Some of my friends got pics with all of them at their tailgate, too. Still jealous because I would have gone full fangirl.

Well my black booty cutie went home last night, dammit

Business is starting to pick up a bit now.

Well my black booty cutie went home last night, dammit
    She is very pretty. Disappointed.

That idiot at the meal lol. Why not get rid of the plate with the note? Go bury it behind a tree. Stupid. You have an advantage where the idol is yet do not get rid of plate.
    The following users like this post: Clark W. Griswold

Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    That idiot at the meal lol. Why not get rid of the plate with the note? Go bury it behind a tree. Stupid. You have an advantage where the idol is yet do not get rid of plate.
    The self proclaimed smartest player in the game didn't either. Saying that, Cole is an idiot and has proven it several times over.
    The following users like this post: SoonerVikeThunder

Anyone explain to me the Dr's plan? He told Joe to follow his lead. I assumed it was to draw votes to him, play his idol and send someone else home. That thought came crashing down when he and Joe voted Cole as well.

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

Anyone explain to me the Dr's plan? He told Joe to follow his lead. I assumed it was to draw votes to him, play his idol and send someone else home. That thought came crashing down when he and Joe voted Cole as well.
    Apparently his plan was to completely waste an idol.
    4 users like MikeLucky's post: Hermit, RockFlagandEagle, the-rover, thefranchise17

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    Apparently his plan was to completely waste an idol.
    Mission accomplished.

good double episode. Now people are starting to play
    4 users like thefranchise17's post: RockFlagandEagle, soonerbornsoonerbrett, SoonerVikeThunder, theend

good double episode. Now people are starting to play
    The blue shirted host mentioned this season starts slow but really picks up after the merge. I'm really glad Dr. Dick was called out on how stupidly he used that idol. Even tho I don't like her, I loved the math lady's comment "that was a really tight alliance".

Operation "undercover Ben" might go down as one of the best moves in the history of the game depending on how long and how it plays out. If that alliance thinks they can now mention it or come clean because it's 4-3...dumb, dumb, dumb. Keep using him to make them think it's even numbers. I will say this, Ben...you're on the bottom of that 4 person alliance and when you were asked to be the rat, you should have known. I would love to see him realize this and hop over and create more chaos. Triple agent Ben.
    2 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: Hermit, SoonerVikeThunder

The blue shirted host mentioned this season starts slow but really picks up after the merge. I'm really glad Dr. Dick was called out on how stupidly he used that idol. Even tho I don't like her, I loved the math lady's comment "that was a really tight alliance".

Operation "undercover Ben" might go down as one of the best moves in the history of the game depending on how long and how it plays out. If that alliance thinks they can now mention it or come clean because it's 4-3...dumb, dumb, dumb. Keep using him to make them think it's even numbers. I will say this, Ben...you're on the bottom of that 4 person alliance and when you were asked to be the rat, you should have known. I would love to see him realize this and hop over and create more chaos. Triple agent Ben.
    I thought they would blind him last night. And that one lady has an extra vote advantage too so they need to take her out soon. And they took out the hated guy which normally you want one at final tribal. The secret agent is cool but is going to piss off voters once they know who dreamed it up? Or may get votes due to creativity lol. Pretty smart move. If Ben can wait he has an idol so thats good.

I only watched for 10 years but that was the dumbest move I've ever seen. Why did Lauren do that? It was so stupid that I convinced myself that she found a similar shell and gave that to Mike. So dumb. Wow.

I only watched for 10 years but that was the dumbest move I've ever seen. Why did Lauren do that? It was so stupid that I convinced myself that she found a similar shell and gave that to Mike. So dumb. Wow.
    Extremely dumb, I loved when Mike threw it in the trash

Ben made a great move and had he not they were gonna get rid of him anyways. He will have some work to do to get to final 3. Lauren had it all and whe messed up sharing. Plus the extra vote is gone too. What a dumb move.

Ben made a great move and had he not they were gonna get rid of him anyways. He will have some work to do to get to final 3. Lauren had it all and whe messed up sharing. Plus the extra vote is gone too. What a dumb move.
    Not so sure about Ben being gone...at least in last night's episode. They needed to keep the numbers at least another week and I bet that's where they landed. But Lauren deserved to go home with that move.

Not so sure about Ben being gone...at least in last night's episode. They needed to keep the numbers at least another week and I bet that's where they landed. But Lauren deserved to go home with that move.
    Yeah they got a little too hasty in trying to move Ben. They needed another week. What's crazy is they talked of moving him last week.

The biggest mistake most of the players make is telling others about idols and advantages. In fact Lauren should not have said anything when she saw the clue. She could have came back for it. They think they are making a friend but they are really making an enemy.

Ben was in a tough spot. He was going to be on the bottom in either group especially overhearing them. But now he has a chance because I think most will want to take out the power couple who bargained on the immunity idol.
    2 users like SoonerVikeThunder's post: RockFlagandEagle, thefranchise17

Ben was in a tough spot. He was going to be on the bottom in either group especially overhearing them. But now he has a chance because I think most will want to take out the power couple who bargained on the immunity idol.
    Ya I said that in post #87. What I'm saying is had he not started torpedoing things that his alliance wouldn't have voted him out. He only did that because they started discussing booting him. Once he started torpedoing things, which was a good move on his part, he garnered their votes.

Ben must be a f'n ninja too. His "hiding places" are 5 feet from the group he's spying on.
    The following users like this post: Coach

Nah... the guy (Eric) that gave immunity necklace to Natalie is still and always will be the single dumbest move in survivor history.

Lauren was a dope for sure. Never give something like that up. Hold it and keep quiet just like Ben said. Once the cat is out of the bag, you're a target and a backdoor volunteer.

Originally Posted by Soonerinsocal View Post
    Nah... the guy (Eric) that gave immunity necklace to Natalie is still and always will be the single dumbest move in survivor history.

Lauren was a dope for sure. Never give something like that up. Hold it and keep quiet just like Ben said. Once the cat is out of the bag, you're a target and a backdoor volunteer.
    That was before my time. I've seen flashbacks of it tho...quite dumb.