SEC Speed UGA fans. Why you're wasting your time telling the Blue Blood Oklahoma Sooner Fan Base about your SEC lolDefense.

We'll start with our last 4 Match ups against the SEC. 2013 being especially interesting because that was a Kirby Smart defense with Alabama talent.

2013 : OU 45 - AL 31
    2014: OU 34 - TN 10
    2015: OU 31 - TN 24
    2016: OU 35 - AU19

Going back to the 2000's until present OU (Not the B12) is 7-3 against the SEC. Including a three game, and still ongoing, win streak against the "unbeatable" Crimson Tide from 2004 - 2013.

You need to understand the difference between playing the B12 in a bowl game, and facing the SEC Kryptonite Oklahoma Sooners.

OUr offense is not the B12 offense, it's the offense the B12 teams are trying to copy.

OUr defense is not the B12 defense. It's the Oklahoma defense that has beat the SEC by an average of 15.3 pts per game in our last 4 meetings.

Don't tell us about SEC records against this or that conference. We don't care, that's irrelevant to this fanbase. We care about the SEC's record against us, and frankly your style of play is pedestrian. OUr results against the SEC style of play speak for themselves.

You're entering the strange and fantastic world of Oklahoma football where the SEC is just another skin on our wall. There is no awe, fear or begrudging respect to SEC speed or defense here. You're just another notch on OUr belt.

So welcome, but pls, don't embarrass yourself with the SEC homersisms that do not apply to OU. Remember where you are and what the scoreboard says, and that the scoreboard is reality.

So keep this about 2017 OU vs 2017 UGA, because fair warning you don't want to compare dicks with the Sooners when it comes to us vs SEC.

*Fun Fact: Using "'Bama math" Oklahoma has 17 National Titles. We're not pussies like them though so we claim our actual number which is 7.

Originally Posted by Sooner**** View Post
    We'll start with our last 4 Match ups against the SEC. 2013 being especially interesting because that was a Kirby Smart defense with Alabama talent.

Going back to the 2000's until present OU (Not the B12) is 7-3 against the SEC. Including a three game, and still ongoing, win streak against the "unbeatable" Crimson Tide from 2004 - 2013.

So welcome, but pls, don't embarrass yourself ...
    Good advice. Please follow it yourself as well.
    2 users like ouwxgrad's post: ClassicCityDawg, iSooner

Originally Posted by ouwxgrad View Post
    Good advise. Please follow it yourself as well.
    You need to buy some longer shorts. Your **** is poking out of your current pair.

Thanks dad but I got this.

Good advise. Please follow it yourself as well.

You need to buy some longer shorts. Your **** is poking out of your current pair.

No, you don't. For one illustration, please find me the other two times we played Alabama between 2004 and 2013 and post the dates and locations on here. I'll wait.
    2 users like ouwxgrad's post: soonergrad, SoonerKA1999

No, you don't. For one illustration, please find me the other two times we played Alabama between 2004 and 2013 and post the dates and locations on here. I'll wait.
    Your **** lips are longer than the average dick, you ****.
    5 users like No19Sooner's post: LT-OU, Mballard85, Milehisooner, odin's beard, OU_On_My_Mind

Or check this out, I'll let everyone google games from the 50's and 60's that have jack shit to do with OU playing the SEC in the modern era while you try desperately to be right about something in my thread you annoying little dick hole.

I don't have to wait though because your punk ass is already here doing it.
    6 users like SoonerInjun's post: LandTheifHG, LT-OU, Milehisooner, OU_On_My_Mind, StatGeek, TheRooster

'sigh' Whenever a couple of idiots from another fanbase do something stupid on here, I take a deep breath and remind myself that we have our share of slack-jawed knuckle-daggers, too. Georgia visitors, here are a couple of examples for ya. Judge accordingly. (For my part, I find the "ignore" button to be very handy in situations like this. 'click' 'click' See?)
    3 users like ouwxgrad's post: CalSOONER, iSooner, land burglar73507

Ignore the lonely guy. He used to the silence.

2002: Oklahoma 37, Alabama 27
    2003: Oklahoma 20, Alabama 13
    2014: Oklahoma 45, Alabama 31

So, he FCKD up the dates. This is a FCK UGA thread. Let it flow.

Originally Posted by SportyJames View Post

Aw, let the mouth-breather do his own homework, man ... whatever. Dumb thread = dumb.

Originally Posted by SportyJames View Post

Absolutely. Anyone who thinks that changes the reality of the situation is s special kind of SEC dick riding
    2 users like SoonerInjun's post: meandmybutt, Milehisooner

If you guys ever figure out how to register I picked OU 38 UGA 28.

Ouwxgrad= giant **** hole

Keep it up, you ****ing Aggie!
    5 users like No19Sooner's post: beelzeBob, Coach, eyeballjr, LT-OU, Mballard85

This nancy ouwxgrad always has his panties in a bunch. Don't take it personal.
    The following users like this post: SoonerInjun

'sigh' Whenever a couple of idiots from another fanbase do something stupid on here, I take a deep breath and remind myself that we have our share of slack-jawed knuckle-daggers, too. Georgia visitors, here are a couple of examples for ya. Judge accordingly. (For my part, I find the "ignore" button to be very handy in situations like this. 'click' 'click' See?)
    Oh shut the **** up.

Absolutely. Anyone who thinks that changes the reality of the situation is s special kind of SEC dick riding
    Some **** ass Sooner fans enjoy riding SEC dick......

Boys...boys.....we're all on the same side here.
    2 users like OKIRISHFAN's post: Eskimo_bro, OU_On_My_Mind

Well, this shit escalated quickly. And we don't even have the Georgia fans in here yet.

3 users like SoonerInjun's post: LandTheifHG, Mballard85, SoonernVolved

I like the resolve, of this thread.
    The following users like this post: CrimsonCream'n'Nutz

Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Well, this shit escalated quickly. And we don't even have the Georgia fans in here yet.
    Landtheives
    3 users like land burglar73507's post: beelzeBob, CrimsonCream'n'Nutz, OU_On_My_Mind

4 users like TheBoots's post: Fiction, SoonerInjun, SoonerKA1999, SoonernVolved

Theres gonna be nothin left by the time the Jawja fans get here...
    3 users like BehindEnemyLines's post: CrimsonCream'n'Nutz, OU_On_My_Mind, Will I Am Not

Originally Posted by TheBoots View Post
    Honesty is the best policy

You need to understand the difference between playing the B12 in a bowl game, and facing the SEC Kryptonite Oklahoma Sooners.

OUr offense is not the B12 offense, it's the offense the B12 teams are trying to copy.

OUr defense is not the B12 defense. It's the Oklahoma defense that has beat the SEC by an average of 15.3 pts per game in our last 4 meetings.

Don't tell us about SEC records against this or that conference. We don't care, that's irrelevant to this fanbase. We care about the SEC's record against us, and frankly your style of play is pedestrian. OUr results against the SEC style of play speak for themselves.

You're entering the strange and fantastic world of Oklahoma football where the SEC is just another skin on our wall. There is no awe, fear or begrudging respect to SEC speed or defense here. You're just another notch on OUr belt.

So welcome, but pls, don't embarrass yourself with the SEC homersisms that do not apply to OU. Remember where you are and what the scoreboard says, and that the scoreboard is reality.

So keep this about 2017 OU vs 2017 UGA, because fair warning you don't want to compare dicks with the Sooners when it comes to us vs SEC.

*Fun Fact: Using "'Bama math" Oklahoma has 17 National Titles. We're not pussies like them though so we claim our actual number which is 7.
    I find this funny. You say dont compare SEC vs Big 12, just SEC vs OU. Reverse that and see what you get... Big 12 vs UGA. 4-2 since 2000.

Originally Posted by dawgfan0331 View Post
    I find this funny. You say dont compare SEC vs Big 12, just SEC vs OU. Reverse that and see what you get... Big 12 vs UGA. 4-2 since 2000.
    That's what I was thinking as well. UGA does great in bowls. Only Bama and USCw have more bowl wins than UGA.
    The following users like this post: dawgfan0331

Compare OU vs Big 12. We're the outlier....as evidenced by our complete ownage of this conference.

pics of ****

Originally Posted by ScottsdaleSooner View Post
    Compare OU vs Big 12. We're the outlier....as evidenced by our complete ownage of this conference.
    UGA isn't too shabby either. Our average conference score was 35.9 to 13.6 (22.3 margin of victory).

Minor correction. Bama record goes back to 2002. We played them in Norman 2002 and in Tuscaloosa in 2003

Because the conference as a whole is garbage outside of OU. Just like outside of Bama the last 3 years or so the sec was garbage.

Originally Posted by meansonny View Post
    UGA isn't too shabby either. Our average conference score was 35.9 to 13.6 (22.3 margin of victory).
    We're 27 - 3 in conference play with 3 conference titles since Riley came on. I know UGA has won several SEC games in that time, what's their exact record?

What is our record the past 3 seasons?
    12-1 this season
    8-5 last season
    10-3 in 2015.

But Kirby Smart has been our coach since 2016.
    I'm curious as to what your point is going back 3 years (considering only the 2017 teams will be playing eachother).
    The following users like this post: CrimsonCream'n'Nutz

But not OU, so we don't care.

Conference Play this year is 6-1
    Last year was 4-4
    2015 was 5-3

Again, Smart's first year as a head coach was 2016.
    This is his second season. OU knows all about second seasons, right?

Because the conference as a whole is garbage outside of OU. Just like outside of Bama the last 3 years or so the sec was garbage.
    eh...i wouldn't say the Big12, outside of OU, is garbage. Couple of bottom-feeders for sure, but also there are usually 4-5 pretty good teams. Teams that win their share of bowl games, compete down to the wire with the top teams of other conferences, etc. I recall both WVU and KSU (not CLOSE to winning our conference) take both a highly ranked Bama and USC to the wire in OOC games in the past few years. Just as examples. I'll be interested to see how the Big12 teams fare during bowl season.

Originally Posted by meansonny View Post
    . OU knows all about second seasons, right?
    Yes...

1st seasons also...

Deep thought for today:

Georgia has the exact same number of national titles as I do schlongs.

What we know about smart is that we handed him his ass when we played his defense against alabama. It was actually Gumps offense that kept that game as "close" as it was.

Truthfully we're more worried about your offense than your defense. In this game your offense is you best defensive weapon. We can score on anyone. The only way we can't is if we're not on the field.
    The following users like this post: Milehisooner

But not OU, so we don't care.
    And not UGA so we dont care... See how that works?
    3 users like dawgfan0331's post: Jason, SteveDavisRIP, VoxDawg

Yes...
    X, 1, X, X

What we know about smart is that we handed him his ass when we played his defense against alabama. It was actually Gumps offense that kept that game as close as it was.

Truthfully we're more worried about your offense than your defense. In this game your offense is you best defensive weapon. We can score on anyone. The only way we can't is if we're not on the field.
    Thats what I've been saying. Keep your strength on the sidelines and we have a much better chance.

And not UGA so we dont care... See how that works?
    Who is UGA?

Originally Posted by gratefulRed View Post
    eh...i wouldn't say the Big12, outside of OU, is garbage. Couple of bottom-feeders for sure, but also there are usually 4-5 pretty good teams. Teams that win their share of bowl games, compete down to the wire with the top teams of other conferences, etc. I recall both WVU and KSU (not CLOSE to winning our conference) take both a highly ranked Bama and USC to the wire in OOC games in the past few years. Just as examples. I'll be interested to see how the Big12 teams fare during bowl season.
    Sheep humpers beat the Georgia Bull Dawgs in 2009
    The following users like this post: 5thWave

Originally Posted by zcaa0g View Post
    Deep thought for today:

Georgia has the exact same number of national titles as I do schlongs.
    You have 2? You should see a doctor.
    3 users like dawgfan0331's post: Bear_Jew, Milehisooner, VoxDawg

Last time we saw a Kirby Smart defense they were giving up 11 points per game. We scored 45.

This year Georgia is giving up 13 points per game. They'd better score 50!

Listen you rascals, you need to lighten up on the Georgia fans. They have ****ing Uga. He has his own doghouse and lays on ice when it's too hot..

But yea, we are going to completely beat the shit out of the team.
    The following users like this post: Milehisooner