Originally Posted by NYOperaDawg View Post
    Cheap white trash. I came here to congratulate great fans of a great team... and I find a mentally unstable coward who stains those fans and that good team.
    We all reported him and he's gone. Just some shithead sock troll. Don't use a broad brush on us.

Originally Posted by JD Shellnut View Post
    The speed of your D wasn’t the problem. Your D isn’t special. OU just did not adjust. Now get lost
    I've been posting here for three weeks, and have taken a good bit of abuse and have been cordial in response. And most of the posters here have been pretty nice or at least not total asshats. let me say this...Baker Mayfield is a generational talent...that got put on his back five times tonight by that unspectacular defense. That equals the amount of times he was sacked all season if I am not mistaken, so that tells me pretty much that the D must be pretty special. That D kept him to one of his lowest passing yardage games for the season, and that is something given his abilities. That "not special" defense also kept your offense out of the end zone when it counted and even more impressively blocked a probable game winning field goal. You have a good team friend, and most of the good people on this board have shown how to lose with class and dignity...step away from the keyboard and take some lessons from the rest of the board. Now...get lost.
    5 users like UGA#82's post: AugustaDawg, CHOPPER, NYOperaDawg, OKIRISHFAN, oucub23

Fromm : "We were more physical"

I have to disagree with that. I have seen that before and that wasn't the issue.
    5 users like TheBoots's post: boomer8390, LT-OU, OU812, ResidentEvil, soonirvana

Originally Posted by Boomer0 View Post
    So your telling me both the Falcons and Georgia Bulldogs making it to the championship game in the same year is just a coincidence??? Falcons finally made the superbowl before there new stadium was opened for this season. Now Georiga after thirty years happens to also make it to a championship game that just so happens to be in that new georgia stadium. Yea such a crazy conspiracy
    One of the most amazing things about the human mind is its ability to recognize patterns and come to conclusions about how things are related or linked.

But, it's important to remember that coincidence is not correlation AND correlation is not causation....regardless of what your paranoid mind might think, coincidence is most often just coincidence.

Originally Posted by sovasooner View Post
    What a ****ing game by Rodney, though. If you would have told me pregame that he'd go for nearly 200, I'd have bet the damn house on OU.
    That kid is a freak. I kept waiting on him to house one. Scared the shit out of me all night.

The biggest blown lead in the 100+ Years of the Rose Bowl. Chew on that.
    3 users like MinnesotaSooner's post: jakel, LT-OU, SoonerVikeThunder

Originally Posted by UGA#82 View Post
    I've been posting here for three weeks, and have taken a good bit of abuse and have been cordial in response. And most of the posters here have been pretty nice or at least not total asshats. let me say this...Baker Mayfield is a generational talent...that got put on his back five times tonight by that unspectacular defense. That equals the amount of times he was sacked all season if I am not mistaken, so that tells me pretty much that the D must be pretty special. That D kept him to one of his lowest passing yardage games for the season, and that is something given his abilities. That "not special" defense also kept your defense out of the end zone when it counted and even more impressively blocked a probable game winning field goal. You have a good team friend, and most of the good people on this board have shown how to lose with class and dignity...step away from the keyboard and take some lessons from the rest of the board. Now...get lost.
    GA speed was good, but not faster than TCU? GA was a better combination of speed and physicality than we've seen. But to some degree, Mayfield got put on his back 5 times because he made bad decisions not to throw he ball away tonight. Not sure why he held on to the ball so long on some of those plays (whe he was out of the pocket). But, shit happens under pressure.
    5 users like meandmybutt's post: Adonijah_Aijalon, MyT Oklahoma, soonerUthenMe, TheRooster, UGA#82

What a ****ing game by Rodney, though. If you would have told me pregame that he'd go for nearly 200, I'd have bet the damn house on OU.
    Yet on a 3rd and 2 in OT we ran an end around with Smallwood instead of letting Anderson run it. Let that sink in.

Originally Posted by Okiesoldier View Post
    Yet on a 3rd and 2 in OT we ran an end around with Smallwood instead of letting Anderson run it. Let that sink in.
    ****, dude, I was just starting to calm down. Now I'm angry again.
    3 users like sovasooner's post: Adonijah_Aijalon, SoonerOUbsessed, TheRooster

Originally Posted by meandmybutt View Post
    One of the most amazing things about the human mind is its ability to recognize patterns and come to conclusions about how things are related or linked.

But, it's important to remember that coincidence is not correlation AND correlation is not causation....regardless of what your paranoid mind might think, coincidence is most often just coincidence.
    Its really not as complicated as you try to make it. Football is a business. Even college.

****, dude, I was just starting to calm down. Now I'm angry again.
    Only thing you need to be mad at is the Mayfield is gone. That dude is a beast to be sure. I was skeptical of some of what y'all were saying. That dude is going kill it in the league. Is the next man up even half as good?

Originally Posted by UGA#82 View Post
    I've been posting here for three weeks, and have taken a good bit of abuse and have been cordial in response. And most of the posters here have been pretty nice or at least not total asshats. let me say this...Baker Mayfield is a generational talent...that got put on his back five times tonight by that unspectacular defense. That equals the amount of times he was sacked all season if I am not mistaken, so that tells me pretty much that the D must be pretty special. That D kept him to one of his lowest passing yardage games for the season, and that is something given his abilities. That "not special" defense also kept your offense out of the end zone when it counted and even more impressively blocked a probable game winning field goal. You have a good team friend, and most of the good people on this board have shown how to lose with class and dignity...step away from the keyboard and take some lessons from the rest of the board. Now...get lost.
    People post a lot of garbage right after a loss, railing against the gods and whatnot. We call it venting. We'll all be more reasonable in the morning.
    The following users like this post: UGA#82

I know Kyler personally ever since he was in Elementray school dominating little leauge football. Always knew he was gonna go far. I honestly think he can do really well in the big 12. Only thing is his height cause if he was taller I swear he would make it to the Nfl. Hes very athletic always has been can play any sport.
    The following users like this post: MyT Oklahoma

Its really not as complicated as you try to make it. Football is a business. Even college.
    Sorry, this is a major reach even for a paranoid conspiracy theory freak.

Football isn't rigged. Coincidences happen all the damn time.

I know Kyler personally ever since he was in Elementray school dominating little leauge football. Always knew he was gonna go far. I honestly think he can do really well in the big 12. Only thing is his height cause if he was taller I swear he would make it to the Nfl. Hes very athletic always has been can play any sport.
    Kyler is really good.

Originally Posted by meandmybutt View Post
    Sorry, this is a major reach even for a paranoid conspiracy theory freak.

Football isn't rigged. Coincidences happen all the damn time.
    Okay buddy whatever makes u sleep at night

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSooner View Post
    The biggest blown lead in the 100+ Years of the Rose Bowl. Chew on that.
    #WETOODERP! #WETOODERP!

Originally Posted by King Barry View Post
    People post a lot of garbage right after a loss, railing against the gods and whatnot. We call it venting. We'll all be more reasonable in the morning.
    yep, time to switch to my pro team in the playoffs...

Spoiler:

Let's be honest, we ****ing blew our opportunity to put a stop to this SEC love fest.

Looks like the SEC dick just got a little longer and the number of annoying sportscaster sucking on it just got larger.

SEC speed makes a difference. Some got it, some don't
    The following users like this post: Chef Roquan

Originally Posted by dawgnation View Post
    Riley play calling conspiracy to send UGA home to play in ATL? U r so fulla shit. This wasn't Vegas. This was a Coach named Smart-who lives up to his name!
    Yeah... Smart made the adjustments. Outcoached Lincoln big time. He'll learn.

Okay buddy whatever makes u sleep at night
    My sleep will never be influenced by the ramblings of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Originally Posted by dawgnation View Post
    Riley play calling conspiracy to send UGA home to play in ATL? U r so fulla shit. This wasn't Vegas. This was a Coach named Smart-who lives up to his name!
    Or was it a coach named Stoops who coached to a level true to his name.

Originally Posted by TheBoots View Post
    yep, time to switch to my pro team in the playoffs...

Spoiler:

Bob stoops would have beat georgia
    The following users like this post: MinnesotaSooner

Originally Posted by Tough Guy View Post
    He hated their ****ing guts. Bob loathes all things SEC. lol

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: TheRooster

SIAP
    The following users like this post: TheRooster

Originally Posted by nmgaucho View Post
    Sooner Magic was still on holiday vacation tonight apparently.
    What is this sooner magic you speak of?

Originally Posted by Tough Guy View Post
    That is bullshit.. He would have lost the game and immediately blame the players in the post game presser

Originally Posted by Will I Am Not View Post
    Didn't Riley tell the sideline reporter they kicked at the guy on purpose? I could've swore he said we hoped to recover it
    “Austin’s been great at those, he just didn’t hit it well and it’s went right at their guy, which that’s that’s one thing you can’t do and we did it”

That’s what he said after the game. Id have to look on the DVR but what he said at halftime was something about poor execution.

2 users like TheBoots's post: bullet, MinnesotaSooner

26,826,000 viewers the fifth most watched show in cable history per Darren Rovell