Board sports book

Posted 15 day(s) ago 452 Views 16 Replies

Board sports book

The board used to have a sports book. There was 1k house money you started with. Whatever happened to it? Can we get it back? Many of us enjoyed it.
    The following users like this post: Soonerlife

Originally Posted by ChpThril View Post
    The board used to have a sports book. There was 1k house money you started with. Whatever happened to it? Can we get it back? Many of us enjoyed it.
    What sucked about it was adding the games. It was time consuming. It was fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 users like Coach's post: ChpThril, Soonerlife

Originally Posted by Coach View Post

We could just have a small selection of games

Most of us aren't mods... like we give a **** how much work you all have to do. Don't be a snowflake
    4 users like ChpThril's post: MadMex, oucub23, RockFlagandEagle, Stinger_1066

Sounds like a job for CHS.

Most of us aren't mods... like we give a **** how much work you all have to do. Don't be a snowflake
    You think I do a lot of work around here? I bust usao's balls, delete a spam thread from time to time, and ban OOO for little to no reason just to see him lose his shit.

What sports are you wanting to bet?

2 users like Coach's post: ChpThril, Soonerlife

You think I do a lot of work around here? I bust usao's balls, delete a spam thread from time to time, and ban OOO for little to no reason just to see him lose his shit.

What sports are you wanting to bet?

College football is only one I care about.

But I'm sure many would like NFL and college basketball. But college basketball would be a ****....way too many games

College football is only one I care about.
    And yet you wait until the season was over before posting this.
    The following users like this post: RockFlagandEagle

Actually people like Irish and me did a good deal of the posting. People would **** about there not being games and then when they were posted no one would bet. usao cried about the not being any MMA and then when it got posted he didn't bother to wager.
    2 users like KCRuf/Nek's post: ChpThril, Soonerlife

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Actually people like Irish and me did a good deal of the posting. People would **** about there not being games and then when they were posted no one would bet. usao cried about the not being any MMA and then when it got posted he didn't bother to wager.
    You Irish, me, SMC, and there were one or two others that played quite a bit on it. I do remember it was an easy deal if we wanted to gain we just simply had to ask for it.

Because the season had already started when I thought about it again stinger. Me and another member we're discussing it just the other day. Figured I'd give them the offseason to get it up and running again LOL
    The following users like this post: KCRuf/Nek

You Irish, me, SMC, and there were one or two others that played quite a bit on it. I do remember it was an easy deal if we wanted to gain we just simply had to ask for it.

Because the season had already started when I thought about it again stinger. Me and another member we're discussing it just the other day. Figured I'd give them the offseason to get it up and running again LOL
    I enjoyed it. Would love to see it return. Start with say College football see how it goes and maybe add the NFL playoff games if it goes well.

We seemingly got rid of it when the board was "cleaned up". I always enjoyed it and it was fun to be up 250K one day and broke the next. Reminded me of my days in Vegas.
    The following users like this post: ChpThril

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    We seemingly got rid of it when the board was "cleaned up". I always enjoyed it and it was fun to be up 250K one day and broke the next. Reminded me of my days in Vegas.
    I think I lost it all one day because I was trying to keep up with you on NFL shit. And I don't follow NFL at all so I copied some of your bets and lost everything. Thanks ****

And the **** board.
    3 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: ChpThril, KCRuf/Nek, Stinger_1066

I think I lost it all one day because I was trying to keep up with you on NFL shit. And I don't follow NFL at all so I copied some of your bets and lost everything. Thanks ****

The trick I learned was that when you bet down to zero it would give you $1000. Sometimes I would add extra games Just to get more money.
    The following users like this post: ChpThril

We could do it for the NFL playoffs
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066