#16 TCU at #9 Oklahoma

Posted 11 day(s) ago 6270 Views 264 Replies
Results 1 to 50 of 265
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3
  1. #1

    #16 TCU at #9 Oklahoma

    Where: LNC

    When: 12pm

    TV: ESPNU

    Announcer: Lowell Galindo, Reid Gettys

    Vegas: -5 OU

    Tickets: Sold out. Check stubhub
    The following users like this post: SinnerG

    Last edited by chsguy2013; January 12th, 2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Updated Vegas

  2. #2
    Boomer6671's Avatar
    Posts
    7,349
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kansas City

    Whip the Qtip
    The following users like this post: Soonerjeepman


  3. #3
    tcu had a bunch of air let out of their balloon.....
    they went from undefeated/top 10 to 1-3 in the conference.......soon to be 1-4.......
    The following users like this post: Cwood


  4. #4
    Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    tcu had a bunch of air let out of their balloon.....
    they went from undefeated/top 10 to 1-3 in the conference.......soon to be 1-4.......
    Their losses are by 1, 1, and 4.
    4 users like chsguy2013's post: ab5sr, BobStoopsGinger, RockE, SinnerG


  5. #5
    Originally Posted by chsguy2013 View Post
    Their losses are by 1, 1, and 4.
    maybe so...but still losses. I get your point...it'll be a tough season no doubt for all the teams. Glad we are 3-1...only 1-1 on the road but a good win.

  6. #6
    Frustrated in Houston. My xfinity subscription has a lot of espn's but no espnu. Have a tv at work though that gets it. Guess I'll be in the office tomorrow during the game. 3rd time in recent games it has been on u rather than main or 2. Wonder why that is (other than the obvious, which is just to piss me off).

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by chsguy2013 View Post
    Their losses are by 1, 1, and 4.
    They will be coming out like a wounded animal......

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by elguapo99 View Post
    Frustrated in Houston. My xfinity subscription has a lot of espn's but no espnu. Have a tv at work though that gets it. Guess I'll be in the office tomorrow during the game. 3rd time in recent games it has been on u rather than main or 2. Wonder why that is (other than the obvious, which is just to piss me off).
    Starts with the fact that we were the 9th place team in conference last year. I'll give you a heads up, next game at KSU is on ESPNU as well. Then we have 6 games on ESPN or ESPN2. And then after that, ESPNnews, ESPN/ESPN2, ESPN, ESPNU, ESPN2, ESPN2
    3 users like chsguy2013's post: BobStoopsGinger, elguapo99, SinnerG


  9. #9
    Originally Posted by elguapo99 View Post
    My xfinity subscription has a lot of espn's but no espnu.
    no computer or android device (like a phone) at home?

    use the watchespn app or use a browser logged into espn3. you can then cast it to your smart tv using bluetooth.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by blackfrancois View Post
    no computer or android device (like a phone) at home?

    use the watchespn app or use a browser logged into espn3. you can then cast it to your smart tv using bluetooth.
    haha my kids are at home from college so they can get that grandma whatev stuff and use all kinds of electronic gizmos to put it up on the big screen. however, one went back to school last week and another goes back this week. I'm good for tomorrow but after that if it is on U I am watching it at work or trying to figure out how to pirate it myself.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by elguapo99 View Post
    ... or trying to figure out how to pirate it myself.
    that's different than watching it legally through espn.

    I'm good for tomorrow.
    good. and after that, if you need help getting set up, ask the "pros" at best buy. they can even make house calls.

  12. #12
    For some reason I have had trouble trying to watch u through my laptop and the espn app. I just asked because it seems like most of our last games have been on u and I don't think that is in the main subscription on xfinity (as opposed to uverse). Glad to know that we're shifting from u to other espns later in the year.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by elguapo99 View Post
    For some reason I have had trouble trying to watch espnu through my laptop... I don't think that is in the main subscription on xfinity.
    oh... i guess it's possible you are locked out of espnu content online, because it's not in your espn/espn2 subscription. that would surprise me, but i guess it's possible.

    the longhorn network is the only content i can't see.

    it's a little weird, 'cause i also don't have a subscription to any acc network through cable tv, but i can view all acc content with the watchespn app.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by blackfrancois View Post
    oh... i guess it's possible you are locked out of espnu content online, because it's not in your espn/espn2 subscription. that would surprise me, but i guess it's possible.

    the longhorn network is the only content i can't see.

    it's a little weird, 'cause i also don't have a subscription to any acc network through cable tv, but i can view all acc content with the watchespn app.
    That is what got me. i get ESPN and 2, but I can’t get U through the app. It’s BS.

  15. #15
    mexican/ninja's Avatar
    Posts
    22,524
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Trumpland

    OU by 15+; Trae will get 40+. Book it.

  16. #16
    Sitting here at the Lloyd watching the boys warm up. Hardly any fans here yet but they are trickling in.
    The following users like this post: RockE


  17. #17
    TStove's Avatar
    Posts
    2,076
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Indianapolis

    It'd be nice if OU could knock down more early 3s, unlike the last few games

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by TStove View Post
    It'd be nice if OU could knock down more early 3s, unlike the last few games
    Agreed! I'm hoping we move the ball around, drive & dish for some open 3's rather than Trae jacking up contested NBA range 3s.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by SinnerG View Post
    Sitting here at the Lloyd watching the boys warm up. Hardly any fans here yet but they are trickling in.
    7 minutes to go, and yikes


  20. #20
    Need this one! Tough one on the road in Manhattan coming up, protect homecourt.
    The following users like this post: SinnerG


  21. #21
    Jamie Dixon sounding ****y. Let’s have no doubt who’s the better team this time.
    The following users like this post: RockE


  22. #22
    RockE's Avatar
    Posts
    4,164
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor

    Am I the only one bothered by #34's mullet? That thing is gross...

    Did the crowd fill in at all?

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by chsguy2013 View Post
    Starts with the fact that we were the 9th place team in conference last year. I'll give you a heads up, next game at KSU is on ESPNU as well. Then we have 6 games on ESPN or ESPN2. And then after that, ESPNnews, ESPN/ESPN2, ESPN, ESPNU, ESPN2, ESPN2
    I have that dude's same problem. This game isnt available on ESPN 3 through the phone app (havent tried it on the webpage). You have to access it through espn U. If you dont have espn U on as a subsription package, you cant access it. Same with the game earlier in the week. OU most electric player in the country and this two games in a row where two ranked teams are matched up (one of those a top 10 match up) are on espn U. Shit is weak.

  24. #24
    RockE's Avatar
    Posts
    4,164
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor

    Good start. Up 11. Really high work rate on the boards.

  25. #25
    That’s the way to stay after it.

  26. #26
    McNeace with authority!!

  27. #27
    Originally Posted by RockE View Post
    Am I the only one bothered by #34's mullet? That thing is gross...

    Did the crowd fill in at all?
    I hate TCU, from the albino PG, to the mullet, to Brodziansky. I just despise this TCU team.

  28. #28
    Awfully quiet here today.

  29. #29
    LOL. 5 rebounds and a dunk. All on the same possession.
    The following users like this post: BobStoopsGinger


  30. #30
    24-13 OU leads. 12:16

  31. #31
    Originally Posted by chsguy2013 View Post
    7 minutes to go, and yikes

    Entry process into the game is trash.....

  32. #32
    cfin5256's Avatar
    Posts
    7,299
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Blanchard, Ok

    We suck at lay ups. We've left a lot of points on the floor missing them.

  33. #33
    There’s the 10-0 run with no timeout by Lon smh

  34. #34
    Last few minutes very disappointing. Missing many easy shots, then standing around and jacking bad shots and no defense

  35. #35
    27-25 OU 7 mins

  36. #36
    Just when you thought we had a defense against TTU they come out with this garbage.
    The following users like this post: BobStoopsGinger


  37. #37
    My goodness we are missing a lot of easy shots.

  38. #38
    Our inability to finish around to rim is insane to watch. Thankfully Manek is en fuego
    The following users like this post: freedombird


  39. #39
    F’ing shit. Looked like we were gonna blow them out, than our defense went to shit. Gotta clean that shit up, and make easy layups.

  40. #40
    bsdsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    2,787
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Richmond, TX

    OU has to be the worst layup team in the country.
    The following users like this post: BobStoopsGinger


  41. #41
    Has OU ever benefited of playing at home with the ****ing Big 12 refs?
    The following users like this post: BobStoopsGinger


  42. #42
    bsdsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    2,787
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Richmond, TX

    Refs absolutely took over late in the half. They are trying their very best to give this game to TCU.
    The following users like this post: BobStoopsGinger


  43. #43
    Manek gets mugged. No call.
    McNeace is getting fouled a lot and no call

    WTF
    2 users like OU812's post: BobStoopsGinger, freedombird


  44. #44
    Unbelievable we always out-foul at home every god damn game

  45. #45
    Frustrating game.

  46. #46
    49-47 OU leads halftime

    FULL STATS


  47. #47
    Trae about did the Trae Young challenge on that last shot

  48. #48
    Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Manek gets mugged. No call.
    McNeace is getting fouled a lot and no call

    WTF
    So annoying. As soon as TCU got the ball I knew the refs would call a foul, as long as they were driving to the basket.
    The following users like this post: freedombird


  49. #49
    Anybody who says we get home field advantage is kidding themselves. We always get f’ed over by the refs.
    The following users like this post: BobStoopsGinger


  50. #50
    Anybody got a link to the game? I don’t get ESPNU

Tags for this Thread