Originally Posted by SoonersGiantsMetsThunderBruinsLiverpool View Post
    I’m just saying if you want to reply, you should read the thread, that’s just common courtesy

If deleting it makes you feel better you can, but you can’t erase shame.
    I'll keep it up just as a reminder that I don't give a s**t. LOL

Originally Posted by SoCaliSooner View Post
    Why do you think her son was riff raff? How many poor life decisions did she make that enabled her son to become what he is? How do you know that she wasn’t riff raff too?
    Why is it tragic...because she’s old?
    Because she black. Keep up.

I crack up every time I see one of these threads. The liberal/millennial apologist wussbags come out in force. "evil government racist pigs murdering poor people of color in their beds for nothing..." Meh. Poor old lady raised a ****ed up son and the chickens came home to roost. It is what it is. Time to move on.
    3 users like Slytherin's post: Corner Drug Store, Petro-Sooner, SoonerKA1999

Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post

I crack up every time I see one of these threads. The liberal/millennial apologist wussbags come out in force. "evil government racist pigs murdering poor people of color in their beds for nothing..." Meh. Poor old lady raised a ****ed up son and the chickens came home to roost. It is what it is. Time to move on.
    Slytherin throwin' it down!

Personally? I'm pro police. But kicking in doors to arrest a nickel bag weed dealer is some lame shit. I don't give a fvck what side of the aisle you sit on. The way the laws are now? Many people don't even get arrested for possession of weed.

That being said? These folks were well aware that they live in lame ass Bartlesville.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

LOL yea cause you aren't a true badass until you merk a 72 year old lady in her sleep.

In fact I am sure no true badass would ever feel threatened enough by a 72 year old sleeping lady with a bb gun to blast her, only a true wussbag would be so afraid of a 72 year old women sleeping with a bb gun to feel the need out of fear to bust a cap in her like true american hero.

Originally Posted by hiphopfroggy View Post
    LOL yea cause you aren't a true badass until you merk a 72 year old lady in her sleep.

In fact I am sure no true badass would ever feel threatened enough by a 72 year old sleeping lady with a bb gun to blast her, only a true wussbag would be so afraid of a 72 year old women sleeping with a bb gun to feel the need out of fear to bust a cap in her like true american hero.
    If this was a 72 year old wandering through the mall I would agree.

If you would’ve argued the nighttime raid was unnecessary I would agree.

However you are arguing based on non facts, therefore I cannot agree.
    2 users like SoonersGiantsMetsThunderBruinsLiverpool's post: pphilfran, Spade1000

Tough talk from someone that's probably never been attacked or had weapons pointed at them in their entire life. I don't care how old you are, if you point a weapon at an officer, they have a right, just like I have a right to use deadly force. Period. If you have a problem with that, sign up and join the police force....

EDIT: Oh and it is spelled 'Merc'. As in 'Mercenary' which is another colloquialism you are incorrect in using since they are sworn officers not paid killers.
    The following users like this post: Spade1000

72 years (and shot by cop) ain't a bad life.

and you're all gonna die.

and in 100* years, no one will give a ****.

* probably less.

* think what 100 years means in the grand scheme of the universe -- less a snap of your fingers. less than even thinking about snapping your fingers.

* you're welcome. or i'm sorry. or get it while you can. (whichever you prefer.)

* this post has four footnotes, which is the maximum per board rules.

Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Personally? I'm pro police. But kicking in doors to arrest a nickel bag weed dealer is some lame shit. I don't give a fvck what side of the aisle you sit on. The way the laws are now? Many people don't even get arrested for possession of weed.

That being said? These folks were well aware that they live in lame ass Bartlesville.

You really think the only reason they were there was for nickel bags of weed? Really? If this is true, then yes, the BPD are some ****ed up hombres. However, I would wager there's more than likely a tad more to the story?
    The following users like this post: Bk2X

merk? Is that the hip hop lingo for shooting someone now? bust a cap? Yeah, you one o dem bad muhfuggahs. Meh. And if she was sleeping, how was she shooting at them?

Nobody is calling the cops heroes. They were simply doing their job, and they did it damn well. It's just too bad the POS's momma got merked and not him.

You really think the only reason they were there was for nickel bags of weed? Really? If this is true, then yes, the BPD are some ****ed up hombres. However, I would wager there's more than likely a tad more to the story?
    "Known drug dealer". This could mean He was a small dime bag dealer, all the way up to crack and or meth. If he is was the known dime bag guy, those bpd guys are lame as hell. Anything above that is a different ball game. That said, the son is a POS for likely bringing that scrutiny to his elderly mother's home. The shooting is very unfortunate, but legit. I would have likely greased her ass myself. I would like to think I would have winged her or knocked her unconscious, but I don't hold it against the cop for firing... bragging about it, makes the cop a ****ing ****.

The big thing here is the night time raid. It's very likely these guys created an unnecessary risk to themselves and the residents they where serving. The elderly lady literally hit them with head/ face shots. If that gun had been one which fired live rounds,we would have dead officers. Was it worth it? I sure hope so.

Don't think this could have only happened to a black family. Litteraly could have been any shit bag living and taking advantage of an elderly parent relying on their assistance and or care.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    3 users like Spade1000's post: Bk2X, pphilfran, Stinger_1066

Well, it says the man was "suspected of distributing marijuana". And since it is fact that police departments will raid your home for simply for smoking weed, it's a safe bet that these guys would run up in a home for some nickel bags.

At the end of the day? This guy was most likely some nobody. Yeah, he broke the law and a judge obviously gave them permission to go in. But don't go thinking that you have to be a big time dealer....or even a dealer at all for departments to kick ya door in.

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III

Govt murders 72 year old lady as she sleeps in her bed...liberty and justice for all
    Technically she was woke enough to grab a gun, point it and squeeze off a round.

I sure hope those cops were smart enough to find another gun close to her and she was just confused and grabbed the pellet gun instead of that .38.

Glad this didn’t happen this time but a little history on that fine department

BARTLESVILLE, Okla. (AP) -- Law enforcement officers on a drug search had three teen-agers at a Bartlesville home in handcuffs before they realized they had the wrong house.

The Washington County District Attorney's Office Drug Task Force is now conducting an internal investigation to figure out what went wrong and if policies should be changed.

The task force, with help from the Bartlesville Police Department and the Washington County Sheriff's Office, arrived about 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at a home in northwest Bartlesville, sheriff's spokesman Todd Mathes said.

The four teens in the home allowed the officers inside. Three of the occupants had been handcuffed before a sheriff's deputy realized that the officers had the wrong house, Mathes said.

"While they were handcuffing them, a deputy noticed the address on the house was not the address on the search warrant," he said. "He went back inside and told them to uncuff them and then we explained the situation to them and went on our way."

No one was injured and no property was damaged, he said.

Task force officers later raided the correct address, where they found marijuana, Mathes said.

The occupant of the correct home, 21-year-old Kenneth Earl Dixon, surrendered to county authorities Thursday and was jailed on a complaint of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, Mathes said.

Originally Posted by JD Shellnut View Post

BARTLESVILLE, Okla. (AP) -- Law enforcement officers on a drug search had three teen-agers at a Bartlesville home in handcuffs before they realized they had the wrong house.

The Washington County District Attorney's Office Drug Task Force is now conducting an internal investigation to figure out what went wrong and if policies should be changed.

The task force, with help from the Bartlesville Police Department and the Washington County Sheriff's Office, arrived about 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at a home in northwest Bartlesville, sheriff's spokesman Todd Mathes said.

The four teens in the home allowed the officers inside. Three of the occupants had been handcuffed before a sheriff's deputy realized that the officers had the wrong house, Mathes said.

"While they were handcuffing them, a deputy noticed the address on the house was not the address on the search warrant," he said. "He went back inside and told them to uncuff them and then we explained the situation to them and went on our way."

Task force officers later raided the correct address, where they found marijuana, Mathes said.

The occupant of the correct home, 21-year-old Kenneth Earl Dixon, surrendered to county authorities Thursday and was jailed on a complaint of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, Mathes said.
    Prolly a good idea to compare the house number written on the warrant to the actual house number before you break out the handcuffs.

Surprised they didn't no-knock / kick in the front door first.
    The following users like this post: gratefulRed

Originally Posted by JD Shellnut View Post

And all that for some ganja! That police department is screwed up. They must really look forward to home raids. Was this one also in the dark of night?

Sad to think in a couple of years weed could be legal in this state and this wouldn't have happened. All this over marijuana. WTF!
    2 users like Shiznitttt's post: gratefulRed, Stinger_1066

You guys are really hurting my feelings with this Bville smack talk.

Take it easy.
    2 users like tator's post: eyeballjr, Uncle Mo

Originally Posted by tator View Post

Take it easy.
    I agree. Hopefully they don't knock my place down.

I got pulled over here - received a warning to slow down then he goes "you're not in our database,do you mind letting us know your phone number and place of employement". WTF do they need to know that for?

Originally Posted by dallasstars10 View Post
    I agree. Hopefully they don't knock my place down.

I got pulled over here - received a warning to slow down then he goes "you're not in our database,do you mind letting us know your phone number and place of employement". WTF do they need to know that for?
    Please tell me you told him to go get bent.
    The following users like this post: Spade1000

Originally Posted by tator View Post

Take it easy.
    And the sad part is that many....many.... MANY departments raid homes for weed. And many times subjects are arrested for simple possession of weed. smh

And the sad part is that many....many.... MANY departments raid homes for weed. And many times subjects are arrested for simple possession of weed. smh

um, link? MANY? simple possession? cough...bullshit...cough...

That one cop that did that one thing. Terrible.

um, link? MANY? simple possession? cough...bullshit...cough...
    Lol "link". I don't give a shit whether you believe me or not pal. Pay attention to your surroundings mate.

Lol "link". I don't give a shit whether you believe me or not pal. Pay attention to your surroundings mate.

Why would I not believe you that cops are all over the place busting down doors in the dead of night arresting people for simple possession? Um, because it ain't true? My surroundings? I live in the country where my closest neighbor is about a mile away. I quit smoking weed in 1987, so I don't worry or even think about it, but I know a lot of cops and I know a lot of potheads. Next, you'll be telling me the prisons are full of people arrested for having a bud or a joint on them, right?

There's some over zealous cops. There's some people who have been arrested for simple possession. Happens every day. It's not rampant, it's not even common, and I think you know it. Hate cops all you want, but don't act like there's a bunch of stormtroopers running about busting people in their homes for simple possession.

You know ending the war on drugs and making no knock raids illegal because they are unconstitutional would be a smart platform to run on.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: LetsgoSooners82

What do you consider a no knock
    The following users like this post: northspeter

Why would I not believe you that cops are all over the place busting down doors in the dead of night arresting people for simple possession? Um, because it ain't true? My surroundings? I live in the country where my closest neighbor is about a mile away. I quit smoking weed in 1987, so I don't worry or even think about it, but I know a lot of cops and I know a lot of potheads. Next, you'll be telling me the prisons are full of people arrested for having a bud or a joint on them, right?

There's some over zealous cops. There's some people who have been arrested for simple possession. Happens every day. It's not rampant, it's not even common, and I think you know it. Hate cops all you want, but don't act like there's a bunch of stormtroopers running about busting people in their homes for simple possession.
    You keep wanting to think I hate cops. Lol far from it my man. And police do in fact arrest people from drug raids for simple possession.

How do you think cops get search warrants? Sometimes they dig in trash and find drug remnants or paraphernalia. Judge gives them a search warrant based on that. They go in and find the home owner and some drugs. If they don't find any evidence of distributing? What does they person get arrested for? Possession of drugs. Ask any of the resident law enforcement here. I'm sure they can back me up.

What do you think? If they find drugs but no evidence of any distribution or something of the sort, they just let the person go? Haha.....

The following users like this post: FW_Sooner

for a plant.

can you tell God its not legal?
    The following users like this post: LetsgoSooners82

Shit, Norman police will arrest you for having an item they consider paraphernalia, even if there is no residue, possession or anything.

I’m not kidding, look up “The friendly market”

But yes, as a whole Norman cops are over zealous.

Shit, Norman police will arrest you for having an item they consider paraphernalia, even if there is no residue, possession or anything.

That went all the way to the Oklahoma supreme court.

The owner was acquitted, but the police wouldn't give the pipes back. The SC ruled that they have to. Not sure if they ever did.

http://newsok.com/article/5563716

The OP family was black? Hell I assumed it was a white trash family.

Originally Posted by Mr._Robotulism View Post
    The OP family was black? Hell I assumed it was a white trash family.
    Come on now, everyone knows cops don’t shoot white people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: JD Shellnut

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    That went all the way to the Oklahoma supreme court.

The owner was acquitted, but the police wouldn't give the pipes back. The SC ruled that they have to. Not sure if they ever did.

http://newsok.com/article/5563716
    They did, and the market is open in a new location now. I went and watched the felony trial, it was actually fascinating
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

Originally Posted by SixBean View Post
    Come on now, everyone knows cops don’t shoot white people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shit! They do if they're shooting at them!

I mean, we still arrest folks for not having a drivers license. That's crazy to me. Arrest a guy for no license and throw him in a cell with druggies, burglars, car thieves, woman beaters, etc..... smh

I mean, we still arrest folks for not having a drivers license. That's crazy to me. Arrest a guy for no license and throw him in a cell with druggies, burglars, car thieves, woman beaters, etc..... smh

I’ve got to be honest here, not sure if being sarcastic to or not. Please clarify*

I’m prepared to take either side, just need to know where you are on this.

I’ve got to be honest here, not sure if being sarcastic to or not. Please clarify*

I’m prepared to take either side, just need to know where you are on this.
    I'm on both sides. Because why would you only take one side?

The following users like this post: SoonersGiantsMetsThunderBruinsLiverpool