Survivor

Posted 1316 day(s) ago by SoonerBounce2531 Views 56 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2
    Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    Great blindside. Jeff's comment's after getting voted out were funny as hell.
    Was killing me not to open this thread last night, I had to tape it. I guess I didn't remember Abi had an idol. Tribal was crazy. And Jeff was indeed funny at the end. I don't know who I am wanting to win at this point. Lisa ratted out Malcolm big time!

Originally Posted by ProudSoonerMom View Post
    Was killing me not to open this thread last night, I had to tape it. I guess I didn't remember Abi had an idol. Tribal was crazy. And Jeff was indeed funny at the end. I don't know who I am wanting to win at this point. Lisa ratted out Malcolm big time!
    I don't know if that was a blindside or what...that tribal was crazy. That Abi chick showing the idol was pretty stupid. She's nuts and I think will have a rebellion against her soon. If Blaire doesn't watch out, she'll be next. Can't keep flip-flopping. If Penner votes for Pete it ends up being a tie. What was he doing? And why would Scoopen (I don't know how to spell these people's names) vote with the "Evil Alliance" that he doesn't even like? I told my wife prior to the mayhem that I didn't like Jeff Kent but he was playing a good game but you never know what will happen. His ****ness came out in his exit speech.

Survivor

Just caught up on the last two episodes. Glad Abi is finally gone. Final four is gonna be tough. Lisa is the weakest but hasn't made as many enemies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash

Here are my thoughts as of now:

If Lisa or Scupin want a chance to win, they have to get rid of the other one, and if Malcolm or Denise want the best chance to win, they have to take both Lisa and Scupin.

Since Survivor has started taking three to the end, it has become a game that requires you to be sure that your votes don't get split. The only way Lisa or Scupin can win is to take both Denise and Malcolm to the finals and get the most out of the other two splitting their votes up.

Can't believe that no one knows that she is Blair (save her ally)
    The following users like this post: IndySooner

vCash

Malcolm has played the best game. Lisa has played the most interesting game, and I respect her for it. The other two got through by luck and under the radar collaboration with timely alliances. I would vote Malcolm, Lisa, Scupin, Denise in that order. Good season.

vCash

Survivor

Just saw the new Survivor commercial. One of the contestants was in the beard nationals competition. He got 3rd at the competition and considers himself a champion. He counts championships like some college football teams.

SoonerBounce Guest
    vCash
    i htink they need to cut back to one season a year.