Proof of Aliens!!!

Posted 878 day(s) ago 4922 Views 81 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Proof of Aliens!!!

Small skeleton with huge head and big eye sockets found in Cuzco, Peru. Figured I would throw this out in honor of Ancient Aliens, which is on tonight. Its definitely strange. Would be interested in a DNA test. Probably just some kind of extremely deformed kid. Anyway, here is the link. There are more pics in the link at the end of the article.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...161615656.html

Peruvian anthropologist Renato Davila Riquelme has discovered the remains of an unidentified creature with a "triangle shaped" skull nearly as large as its 20-inch-tall body.

Has the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull --the setting for the underwhelming 2008 Indiana Jones vehicle--finally been discovered? Well, don't be expecting a victory lap from Steven Spielberg or George Lucas anytime soon.

The remains are most likely those of a child, though one with an unusually shaped head and frame. But that hasn't stopped local site RPP from interviewing several anonymous Spanish and Russian "scientists" claiming that the remains are actually those of an alien:

It has a non-human appearance because the head is triangular and big, almost the same size as the body. At first we believed it to be a child's body until Spanish and Russian doctors came and confirmed that, yes, it's an extraterrestrial being.

Of course, five anonymous scientific authorities citing proof of extraterrestrial life would probably be generating a little more attention if their research had passed some basic scrutiny. Even if the remains are almost certainly those of a person, they are certainly unusual. You can take a look at the gallery of photos here.

They're more common than mountain lions!
    The following users like this post: Line 4 Guy

vCash

vCash

Hmm.. Interesting.

vCash

vCash

vCash

You want to see aliens? Go hang out around the Rio Grande.

vCash

I knew aliens existed!

vCash

Originally Posted by bushmaster06 View Post
    You want to see aliens? Go hang out around the Rio Grande.
    Or after my experience today, at Council and Airport wood. Apparently they come out of the woods there!

vCash

Originally Posted by ChpThril View Post
    Or after my experience today, at Council and Airport wood. Apparently they come out of the woods there!
    There's always Lowe's and Home Depot in the morning.

vCash

series lead, anybody that knows you that aliens from another planet have visited us is out of their minds. I'm not saying that aliens don't exist, but if they do it is unlikely that they would build spaceships and then overcome the laws of physics to travel to this planet.

vCash

Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    series lead, anybody that knows you that aliens from another planet have visited us is out of their minds. I'm not saying that aliens don't exist, but if they do it is unlikely that they would build spaceships and then overcome the laws of physics to travel to this planet.
    Counterpoint.... Yeah bc what species would try and visit other bodies in space

The following users like this post: stev

Boom!

He didn't say they wouldn't try, just that it would be physically impossible for them to.

And he's right. I firmly believe there is life out there. But it hasn't been here.

I firmly believe there is life out there as well. I openly admit that I have no clue whether they have been here or not. If I had to bet, I'd say know. But I don't think its impossible. I do think nearly 100% of all "sightings/signs/proof" is bullshit or there is another explanation. The thing is, we have no way of knowing the date life started elsewhere or the rate of progression, so life could be a million years ahead of us somewhere else...or it could be a million years behind. Might or might not even be intelligent life. Who knows. Until we find find a way to bend space-time around a vessel in order to allow something to travel well beyond the speed of light, while not pulling huge G's, then we aren't going to be able to go out and look.

vCash

Teeth and bone pulp were sent off for DNA tested in July

http://www.examiner.com/article/dna-...aby-found-peru

vCash

Proof of Aliens!!!

I still say it's an abandoned Peruvian crack baby.

This is a very interesting video from a TED presentation & I highly recommend you watch it. If you don't have 20min, fast forward to the 8min mark. Pretty interesting.
    The following users like this post: Boognish

In regards to the elongated head in the original post I would add a bit of caution: It is known that the tribes/religions of that area did practice skeletal manipulation. You may have heard of the Japanese "Three Inch Lillies", well the Indians in South America practiced something similiar, only they did it to the heads of babies of a certain caste/sect. It was not overly common but numerous examples of this have been found. Therefore, it is not out of the question to think that the above skull, though seemingly extreme, is merely another example of this practice of wrapping & forming the heads of infants while they are pliable & growing.
    4 users like SoulRebel's post: beelzeBob, drspencer, OrionJc, sooner59

vCash

You dont have to overcome the laws of physics. You just need to live a REALLY long time and go really fast or find a wormhole. All of which is theoretically possible according to physics. Now, overcoming your knowledge of physics might be a problem.

vCash

Originally Posted by beelzeBob View Post
    You dont have to overcome the laws of physics. You just need to live a REALLY long time and go really fast or find a wormhole. All of which is theoretically possible according to physics. Now, overcoming your knowledge of physics might be a problem.
    Or just create a worm hole.

vCash

Originally Posted by drspencer View Post
    Or just create a worm hole.
    Well, it is theoretically possible.
    The following users like this post: drspencer

Actually, it's alien fraternities. They travel zillions of miles during rush to jack with corn fields.

vCash

Originally Posted by NMSooner View Post
    Actually, it's alien fraternities. They travel zillions of miles during rush to jack with corn fields.
    ...and rufie humans.

Originally Posted by SoulRebel View Post
    In regards to the elongated head in the original post I would add a bit of caution: It is known that the tribes/religions of that area did practice skeletal manipulation. You may have heard of the Japanese "Three Inch Lillies", well the Indians in South America practiced something similiar, only they did it to the heads of babies of a certain caste/sect. It was not overly common but numerous examples of this have been found. Therefore, it is not out of the question to think that the above skull, though seemingly extreme, is merely another example of this practice of wrapping & forming the heads of infants while they are pliable & growing.
    Very true and most likely in this scenario.

vCash

Originally Posted by beelzeBob View Post
    The biggest hurdle to space travel is energy. Our reliance on fossil fuels pretty much keeps us grounded, but it's entirely possible that there's an advanced society out there that has an efficient energy solution that allows them to go as fast as they need to, to accomplish near speed of light travel, or even bend physics.

vCash

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Is that SoCali?
    The following users like this post: jdmt37

The aliens are hiding in the ocean...waiting to make their move....
    The following users like this post: jdmt37

Proof of Aliens!!!

Originally Posted by ozz View Post
    The biggest hurdle to space travel is energy. Our reliance on fossil fuels pretty much keeps us grounded, but it's entirely possible that there's an advanced society out there that has an efficient energy solution that allows them to go as fast as they need to, to accomplish near speed of light travel, or even bend physics.
    Near speed of light travel isn't going to do it. Even if you could travel at the speed of light, it would still take you 22 years to get to the nearest "superearth".

To truly explore the universe in search of other life, it would take wormholes or some way to bend space.

vCash

Originally Posted by Jbaker View Post
    Near speed of light travel isn't going to do it. Even if you could travel at the speed of light, it would still take you 22 years to get to the nearest "superearth".

To truly explore the universe in search of other life, it would take wormholes or some way to bend space.
    When you're traveling that fast, time slows down considerably for the crew members. One day on board of a vessel traveling near the speed of light would equal about a year on Earth.

The other, energy-intensive possibility is warp-fields around the ship where you're disrupting the space in front of and behind your ship at the speed of light. But this, theoretically would require the energy mass equivalent to Jupiter.

vCash

Or longevity. If you live 5000 years you can make it.

When you're traveling that fast, time slows down considerably for the crew members. One day on board of a vessel traveling near the speed of light would equal about a year on Earth.
    But, unless I understand it incorrectly, you would still age 22 years years traveling at the speed of light 22 light years away.

vCash

But, unless I understand it incorrectly, you would still age 22 years years traveling at the speed of light 22 light years away.
    I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Stephen Hawking used it as an example of "time travel" because you can travel for 150 years at 99.9% of the speed of light but age only a fraction of that.

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Stephen Hawking used it as an example of "time travel" because you can travel for 150 years at 99.9% of the speed of light but age only a fraction of that.
    Right. It's relativity. As in, I would age relatively slower than a stationary person on earth.

However, I think it's more like this: I need to travel somewhere that is 22 light years away. I do it at 99.9% the speed of light, and it takes me approximately 22 years. I turn around and go back to earth at the same speed. I've now been gone just over 44 years. However, 300 years, or some other 44 + x years might have gone by on earth. But I'm still more than 44 years older, having traveled 44 light years at near light speed.

But again, I could be wrong. I never studied physics in school, only for fun.
    2 users like Jbaker's post: beelzeBob, OrionJc

vCash

Right. It's relativity. As in, I would age relatively slower than a stationary person on earth.

However, I think it's more like this: I need to travel somewhere that is 22 light years away. I do it at 99.9% the speed of light, and it takes me approximately 22 years. I turn around and go back to earth at the same speed. I've now been gone just over 44 years. However, 300 years, or some other 44 + x years might have gone by on earth. But I'm still more than 44 years older, having traveled 44 light years at near light speed.

I always assumed a light year used Earth as a reference, so if someone on Earth sent an object out at the speed of light, it would seem like one year for the person on Earth for that object to travel 1 light year.

vCash

Proof of Aliens!!!

Originally Posted by quatrogenerian View Post
    So I Married an Axe Murderer?

vCash

So I Married an Axe Murderer?
    "Look at the size of that cranium."
    The following users like this post: fdubzou

Proof of Aliens!!!

google "star child"

vCash

This is correct.

vCash

We have this one kid, his name is Mongo, forehead like a drive in movie theater, but he's a good shit.
    4 users like LASooner's post: fdubzou, jdmt37, mizzOUstu702, quatrogenerian

vCash

More than likely this is what happened. Cranial modification has occurred in cultures throughout the world but quite a few in South American practiced it. The elongation looks similar to other pics I've seen before. Can't imagine going through life with a head like that though.

Threw your numbers into the equations and the total time that would pass on Earth during your trip would be roughly 984 years.
    The real kicker is you'd only perceive less than 2 years while on the ship.

This is a very interesting video from a TED presentation & I highly recommend you watch it. If you don't have 20min, fast forward to the 8min mark. Pretty interesting.
    This was awesome. I especially like the guy showing the video. "Personally, I'm pissed, you know? That's it on my rant, I appreciate ya listening to it."
    Pretty interesting stuff there.

Originally Posted by quatrogenerian View Post
    "Look at the size of that cranium."
    "Heed! Pants! Now!"
    The following users like this post: quatrogenerian

vCash

Re: Proof of Aliens!!!

That was bit out of bounds. He'll be crying himself to sleep on his huge pillow.
    The following users like this post: quatrogenerian

vCash

Originally Posted by LASooner View Post

We have this one kid, his name is Mongo, forehead like a drive in movie theater, but he's a good shit.
    So we don't bust his chops too much.
    The following users like this post: ImTheDude

Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    That was bit out of bounds. He'll be crying himself to sleep on his huge pillow.
    Did not realize how many people have seen this movie.

vCash

Don't make me piss in your ocular cavities.