Sooners in the movies and TV shows

Posted 1039 day(s) ago by usaosooner11374 Views 155 Replies
Results 101 to 150 of 156
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
  1. #101
    Originally Posted by nlight1 View Post
    In Leatherheads the band plays boomer sooner before one of the games.
    Or Boola Boola.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

  2. #102

    OU in a movie.

    Queen of Versailles.
    Documentary
    Its on Instant on netflix.
    about 1 hr into the movie the "wife is wearing an OU shirt"
    She has big titties
    I can't screen save the picture.
    Maybe a more tech savvy person can do it.

  3. #103
    Ok.

  4. #104
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    3,104
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    OU in a movie.

    What's the film about?

  5. #105
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,552
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OU in a movie.


  6. #106

    titties

  7. #107
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    3,346
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Re: OU in a movie.

    That is NOT an OU shirt.
    The following users like this post: SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC


  8. #108
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,552
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OU in a movie.

    I didn't read anything about about an OU shirt. I read

    Queen of Versailles.
    Blah
    Blah on Blah on blah.
    Blah 1 hr blah the blah the "blah is blah an OU blah"
    She has big titties
    I blah blah blah the blah.
    Maybe a more tech savvy person can do it.

  9. #109
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    24,316
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    OU in a movie.

    Fap

  10. #110
    Is that honey boo boo chowin Cheetos in the front?

  11. #111
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,128
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    That family is ****ed in the head.
    The following users like this post: IndySooner


  12. #112
    Originally Posted by Trinisooner View Post
    Queen of Versailles.
    Documentary
    Its on Instant on netflix.
    about 1 hr into the movie the "wife is wearing an OU shirt"
    She has big titties
    I can't screen save the picture.
    Maybe a more tech savvy person can do it.
    You can't hit Pause and then take a pick with your phone? Come on people...don't drop something like this and then not deliver. I know many of you are at home today.

  13. #113
    How's the movie?

  14. #114
    Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    That is NOT an OU shirt.
    But those are titties.
    2 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: Coach, KCRuf/Nek


  15. #115
    Myrk's Avatar
    Posts
    168
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norman, OK

    The movie's entertaining. The husband is a big player in the timeshare market and the movie follows his (and his wife's) plans to build the largest single-family dwelling in America (90,000+ square feet or so). They started following him about 5-6 years ago so about halfway through the movie's timeline the economy, and real estate market, collapses and his company heads into the tank with it (tons of layoffs, etc.). But while the husband seems to age about 25 years during the movie the wife continues her spending ways, oblivious (seemingly willingly) to her family's situation.

    It's hard to feel sorry for the husband and wife - he's 70-something, she's a 43-year-old former beauty queen. They both knew what they were getting from each other. But the kids are what's sad. I think they have 7 together (when she found out she could get a nanny she just got addicted!) and he's got about a half-dozen more. He barely acknowledges they're related and she's not teaching them any life skills to speak of.

    Anyway, she wears a tight OU t-shirt to a kid's baseball game about halfway through. No context is given. She's from Binghamton, NY, so I'm guessing she just likes the color...

  16. #116
    XxSuBLiMexX's Avatar
    Posts
    4,624
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Steppin' Razors

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    I didn't read anything about about an OU shirt. I read

    Queen of Versailles.
    Blah
    Blah on Blah on blah.
    Blah 1 hr blah the blah the "blah is blah an OU blah"
    She has big titties
    I blah blah blah the blah.
    Maybe a more tech savvy person can do it.
    I'm liking you more and more every single day.

  17. #117
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    so, for real...are we going to have a thread everytime an OU logo appears somewhere?

    Okay then - The remake of the longest yard, Burt's hat and played for Oklahoma

    Coyote Ugly, some chick wears an oushirt...

    t

  18. #118
    This has nothing to do with the movie or OU... but here are some big titties.

    4 users like soonerbornsoonerbrett's post: hOUrricane, KCRuf/Nek, soonerdm, Tug Medick


  19. #119
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,128
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    Re: OU in a movie.

    Originally Posted by soonersmc View Post
    so, for real...are we going to have a thread everytime an OU logo appears somewhere?


    There have been dumber threads started

  20. #120
    Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    This has nothing to do with the movie or OU... but here are some big titties.

    It's Crimson. That counts.
    The following users like this post: Coach


  21. #121
    Went in to grab the screenshot for you, started at about 55 minutes and watched about 10 minutes and turned it off. Not going to watch any more of that crappy show. If you tell me the exact timestamp on the video, I'll go in and get a screengrab for you. Boobs were decent but her voice grated on my ears.

  22. #122
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    There have been dumber threads started

    yes, yes there have. But that does not excuse this one.*

    *however if this thread was solely about the movie and the boobies (which I assume it actually was), it would be acceptable.

  23. #123

  24. #124
    Originally Posted by SoonerDude View Post
    Thank you for delivering the goods!

  25. #125
    I'm pretty sure they loose everything and she becomes a hooker...!!!

  26. #126
    resurrected & merged
    The following users like this post: BMR


  27. #127
    Originally Posted by Yuck Fu View Post
    Weaver was actually a long jumper and triple jump specialist at OU. However he was best known as a decathlete. He came pretty close to making the 1948 Olympic team in the decathlon. In many ways, Dennis Weaver may be the best OU athlete that nobody knows about as an athlete.
    I thought he was going to catch the truck in the movie Duel when he chased it out of the cafe.

  28. #128
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    41,093
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by Sooner_117 View Post
    Yes. Much like our mascot borrowed some land, we also borrowed that song from Yale.
    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Seriously? If someone doesn't know Boomer Sooner came from Boolah Boolah then they're not much of a Sooner fan and don't know their history.
    And if you watched OU History Part I you would know it also came from North Carolina.

    Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    Can't believe no one mentioned this yet: Jim Ross on Monday Night Raw
    Well first someone would actually have to watch that.

  29. #129
    Yuck Fu's Avatar
    Posts
    5,474
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ah so, mutha fucka.

    Thought of a couple:

    In the movie "Running Brave" which was about Billy Mills who is the only guy to ever win the 10000meters in the Olympics from the USA there is a scene in which the Big 8 Track meet is held in Norman (Mills went to KU).

    Also, there is an old Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin flick from the 50s where they are driving across the country and go through Oklahoma and some song lyrics mention Oklahoma football and Lewis dons an OU football helmet.

  30. #130
    The League on FX is a show about fantasy football and the newest episode was a lot about AD and he made a cameo. Lots of jokes about AD plowing one guys ex that he wants back. It was great.

  31. #131
    SoonerLibertarian's Avatar
    Posts
    11,124
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Re: Sooners in the movies and TV shows

    Billy Sims gets a mention in the first season of a Law & Order episode.

  32. #132
    S00nerJay's Avatar
    Posts
    1,953
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown

    Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    Can't believe no one mentioned this yet: Jim Ross on Monday Night Raw
    Originally Posted by soonerson View Post
    I don't think no one wants Jim Ross involved with OU football.
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    love JR
    Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    "I don't think no one"?

    I guess Bob Stoops and Joe C don't appreciate his support. I wonder how he obtains all those sideline passes?
    I didn't have much of a problem with him. The only thing I didn't care for is the fact that WWE reaches a lot of counties, and to them, JR is OU.

    I used to follow him on twitter and some time ago, some fan who didn't know anything about OU asked him how long he had been using his theme song (he uses Boomer Sooner.) He replied back something to the effect of, "I've been using "my" theme since 1996."

    I responded back and said something to the effect of, "With respect JR, as a sooner fan I think it would be appropriate to say Boomer Sooner is OU's song, and you just borrow it."

    He responded and said, "I've helped make OU popular across the world with people who would have never heard of OU otherwise. I don't have to apologize for anything."

    I was mostly saying it in jest, but I can see how he thought I was trying to be a smartass. But I still think he is a smug **** for saying Boomer Sooner is his theme song.

  33. #133
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by S00nerJay View Post
    I didn't have much of a problem with him. The only thing I didn't care for is the fact that WWE reaches a lot of counties, and to them, JR is OU.

    I used to follow him on twitter and some time ago, some fan who didn't know anything about OU asked him how long he had been using his theme song (he uses Boomer Sooner.) He replied back something to the effect of, "I've been using "my" theme since 1996."

    I responded back and said something to the effect of, "With respect JR, as a sooner fan I think it would be appropriate to say Boomer Sooner is OU's song, and you just borrow it."

    He responded and said, "I've helped make OU popular across the world with people who would have never heard of OU otherwise. I don't have to apologize for anything."

    I was mostly saying it in jest, but I can see how he thought I was trying to be a smartass. But I still think he is a smug **** for saying Boomer Sooner is his theme song.
    lol but.....Boomer Sooner is HIS theme song.

  34. #134
    S00nerJay's Avatar
    Posts
    1,953
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    lol but.....Boomer Sooner is HIS theme song.
    I personally would never call Boomer Sooner my theme song, no matter how associated the song was with my person. I would say it was OU's song. But like I say, I guess that's just me.

  35. #135
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by S00nerJay View Post
    I personally would never call Boomer Sooner my theme song, no matter how associated the song was with my person. I would say it was OU's song. But like I say, I guess that's just me.
    So when your phone rings, do you consider the song you hear "your ring tone"?

  36. #136
    Originally Posted by SoonerDude View Post
    Thank you sir.

  37. #137
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    3,104
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Sooners in the movies and TV shows

    Originally Posted by soonersmc View Post
    yes, yes there have. But that does not excuse this one.*

    *however if this thread was solely about the movie and the boobies (which I assume it actually was), it would be acceptable.
    Like ones titled marley? Saw this pic & thought of you mc hammer.

  38. #138
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    Originally Posted by nlight1 View Post
    Like ones titled marley? Saw this pic & thought of you mc hammer.

    27 hours? 27 hours and this is your comeback?

    You bury it in a different thread, yet still post in the other one.

    You find an image that has nothing to do with anything, and has been around forever and post it, again.

    Not only are you a ****, you are no good at internetting.

  39. #139
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    3,104
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Sooners in the movies and TV shows

    Haha your funny. You get worked up over the stupidest shit. You made my day.

  40. #140
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,128
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    The movie "Rise and Walk: The Dennis Byrd Story" all the football sequences were shot ay Owen Field standing in for the Jets home stadium.

    Somewhere there's a picture of the South endzone painted with the Jets logo

  41. #141
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    The movie "Rise and Walk: The Dennis Byrd Story" all the football sequences were shot ay Owen Field standing in for the Jets home stadium.

    Somewhere there's a picture of the South endzone painted with the Jets logo
    Haha one of my brothers in that.

  42. #142
    Troker's Avatar
    Posts
    2,704
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Not far enough away from Stillwater.

    Originally Posted by tboz View Post
    Ou is referenced in Friday Night Lights (tv show) several times.
    I love Coach Taylor after Smash tells him he got an offer from Texas A&M:

    "I want OU tickets, 50 yard line, parking passes!"

  43. #143
    MadMex's Avatar
    Posts
    2,903
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liquor Sto'

    Earnest P. Worrell... Sooner Fan



    from Earnest Goes to Camp in 1987
    The following users like this post: Bob Loblaw


  44. #144
    SoonerSteve's Avatar
    Posts
    1,179
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Austin Texas!

    I was watching a documentary on the guy who walked out of the Andes mountains, Nando Parrado. This is the story were there were only 16 survivors and they survived by consuming the dead.

    Anyway, towards the end of the show they were showing Mr Parrado with his family and his daughter had an Oklahoma hat on. BTW, she was pretty hot!~

  45. #145
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    3,104
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Three Oklahoma references in We're the Millers film.

  46. #146
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but the main debater in The Great Debaters (Denzel Washington is the debate coach) is an OU grad. Been a while since I've seen that movie so I can't remember his name or character name.


    Edit: I just looked it up. His name is Nate Parker and he was an All American in wrestling for OU in the early 2000's. Pretty cool

  47. #147
    Hopefully not mentioned yet: In The Rundown (2003 movie starring The Rock), The Rock is looking to take an NFL running back's Super Bowl ring as collateral for a bet the player mad. To get to the player, the Rock has to go through the whole O-line first and one of those players is from OU.

    That's all I got. The movie itself is so-so at best.

  48. #148
    Originally Posted by nlight1 View Post
    Three Oklahoma references in We're the Millers film.
    What were they?

  49. #149
    Col.JimBeam's Avatar
    Posts
    358
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rogers County

    "Everybody's All-American"

    Dennis Quaids character (loosely based on LSU great Billy Cannon) scores a TD vs Oklahoma.

  50. #150
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    3,104
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by ourn View Post
    What were they?
    If I remember correctly I believe Jennifer Anniston's character said something about spending time in Oklahoma, the lady that grabbed JA's tits said Oklahoma, & at the beginning of the film Jason Sudeikis' character is wearing an Oklahoma shirt.

Similar Threads

  1. Samsung Note 10.1 and movies/TV shows
    By land burglar73507 in forum Entertainment & Tech
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2014, 06:28 PM
  2. The real Texas shows up to rout Sooners
    By Jenni 5 in forum Bob Barry's Press Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 12th, 2013, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 11th, 2012, 02:20 PM

Tags for this Thread