vCash

Originally Posted by Sooners2007 View Post
    http://proshop.tigerswan.com/magpul-...an-window.aspx

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    no.

Re: Assault Rifle question?

Originally Posted by bushmaster06 View Post
    no.
    Didnt know... Just saw it in another forum. Is that a bad deal or something?

vCash

pre-craziness they could be had for $12.

vCash

I have a dozen on back order for $13 ea from Midway. I'm hoping they ship them by this time next year.

Word... I saw some for more than this tho the other day. I don't have an ar, wish I did, I just thought I'd share.

Looking for a non gouged ar or ruger mini 14 ranch, FYI.

vCash

Originally Posted by tcrb View Post
    I have a dozen on back order for $13 ea from Midway. I'm hoping they ship them by this time next year.
    I got an email yesterday that a bunch of my back order pmags are ready to ship.
    2 users like ImTheDude's post: Sooner Bob, tcrb

vCash

Word... I saw some for more than this tho the other day. I don't have an ar, wish I did, I just thought I'd share.

Looking for a non gouged ar or ruger mini 14 ranch, FYI.

what do you mean by non-gouged, reasonably priced? good luck with that.

vCash

It will happen if there is no ban passed...who knows when that will be resolved.

vCash

want:
    The following users like this post: soonerintn

vCash

Who makes that pos.

Assault Rifle question?

Originally Posted by Shooterms View Post
    It will happen if there is no ban passed...who knows when that will be resolved.
    I believe that will be the case. Their main objective right now is the universal background check.

vCash

I got an email about an order I placed right before Christmas about some mags I ordered being shipped . . .

I had actually forgotten that I'd even placed the order.

vCash

A buck a round for 5.56/.223 is bad.
    If shooting them once is all you're planning to do . . . sure.

vCash

Originally Posted by Sooner Bob View Post
    If shooting them once is all you're planning to do . . . sure.
    Considering you can get .223/5.56 for cheaper than $1/round, yes, that's a bad price. Hell, I cringed when the wife bought some for .85¢/round.

vCash

Considering you can get .223/5.56 for cheaper than $1/round, yes, that's a bad price. Hell, I cringed when the wife bought some for .85¢/round.

I wanted to buy some since I actually saw some on a shelf that were for sale. I knew they weren't even close to the best deal, but I'm not losing any sleep over it at the moment.

Especially since I had just bought some last month at $6.99/box.

vCash

Originally Posted by lokifz1 View Post
    Who makes that pos.
    Command Arms makes the body that you can get for most semi-autos. NFA rules do apply (gay).

vCash
    In a Shoe with sooo man children...what to do?

EXCUSE ME! "the wife" was trying to be nice and buy the better ammo that could be reloaded

vCash

Originally Posted by nekkedJ_bird View Post
    EXCUSE ME! "the wife" was trying to be nice and buy the better ammo that could be reloaded
    Be easy.

vCash

Here's the thing. I don't know if there is going to be a ban. If there is, and you get that lower, then you will still be able to find an upper and the other parts to build an AR, because you will have that lower and that is what the government considers the "gun". That price is not great, as you could get them for half or a third of that prior to the hysteria. Then again, if you are able to get it for that, and then get the other parts for decent prices later, you really only over paid by a couple of hundred.

Here's the thing. I don't know if there is going to be a ban. If there is, and you get that lower, then you will still be able to find an upper and the other parts to build an AR, because you will have that lower and that is what the government considers the "gun". That price is not great, as you could get them for half or a third of that prior to the hysteria. Then again, if you are able to get it for that, and then get the other parts for decent prices later, you really only over paid by a couple of hundred.
    How hard is it to find the uppers, and I suppose that one is stripped so no trigger, hand grip, stock etc.? What about those?

vCash

How hard is it to find the uppers, and I suppose that one is stripped so no trigger, hand grip, stock etc.? What about those?
    It's like ammo, right now. They're all hard to come by, but the lowers are the only thing in danger of being made illegal.

For anyone looking for ammo. Unless you need it now. Just be patient. I cannot say this enough. Just got another order delivered of 556 for 47c per round. DEEEEEElivered!!

vCash

from where?

Buds has some ak's for sale. Pricey, but they have em

from where?
    Sorry Bush. Late response.
    Got some from Cabela's. Ammoman has been receiving as well but they dont hold their price like Cabela's will.

Walmart has some now too. 3 box limit but again no price hike.

vCash

Porter's Army/Navy in Irving, TX (http://www.portersarmynavy.com/ -- they don't sell anything online) has 5.56 ammo available. They are only allowing two boxes per customer, but at $11 per box its some of the cheaper ammo I have seen lately.

vCash

Originally Posted by lauderdaleOU View Post
    Porter's Army/Navy in Irving, TX (http://www.portersarmynavy.com/ -- they don't sell anything online) has 5.56 ammo available. They are only allowing two boxes per customer, but at $11 per box its some of the cheaper ammo I have seen lately.
    Yep . . .

vCash

Bartlesville shooters supply has ammo and 30 round mags as of yesterday. Due for a bump anyway.

vCash

Cabela's has Hornady .223 in-stock according to their website . . . a box of 50 for $28.99.

vCash

Originally Posted by Sooner Bob View Post
    Cabela's has Hornady .223 in-stock according to their website . . . a box of 50 for $28.99.

DOH!

Please review the error(s) highlighted below in red.

The following item is out of stock and not available for purchase at this time:
    Item #:IK-216703 | Hornady® .223 Remington Ammunition | CAL/GAUG:223 55GR SP223

vCash

I was able to order some Tapco 30 rd magazines though . . . .

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III
    vCash

Put a Magpul MOE hand guard and forward grip on my rifle...
    The following users like this post: Sooner Bob

Originally Posted by SoCaliSooner View Post

Is that legal out there? OMG it now has TWO pistol grips, so it's TWICE as deadly, according to the anti-assault weapon logic.

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III
    vCash

Originally Posted by Steve O'Seinus View Post
    Is that legal out there? OMG it now has TWO pistol grips, so it's TWICE as deadly, according to the anti-assault weapon logic.
    Legal.....sorta.

vCash

Originally Posted by SoCaliSooner View Post

**** me, that is one ****ing scary looking "assault rifle". A collapsible stock, pistol grip, forward grip, hand guard and flash hider which is all designed to allow that evil **** to be shot from the hip according that Saint, Sen. Feinstein. I'm surprised that you were able to take a picture of that evil **** before it picked up a high capacity "clip" and ran out to the nearest school and unleashed it's evilness.

vCash

Copied and pasted from a FB page.
    Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages. RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days. FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1. Remington-Maxed out! Armalite: Maxed out. DPMS: Can't get enough parts to produce any more product. COLT: Production runs increasing weekly...bottle necked by Bolt carrier's. LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity...can't get enough gun quality steel to make barrels. Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind. AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation-wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rnds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line. MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags; do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon. RELOADERS!!!! ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes....it could be 6-9 months b/f things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months.

Originally Posted by eyeballjr View Post
    Copied and pasted from a FB page.
    Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages. RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days. FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1. Remington-Maxed out! Armalite: Maxed out. DPMS: Can't get enough parts to produce any more product. COLT: Production runs increasing weekly...bottle necked by Bolt carrier's. LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity...can't get enough gun quality steel to make barrels. Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind. AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation-wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rnds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line. MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags; do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon. RELOADERS!!!! ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes....it could be 6-9 months b/f things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months.
    If and hopefully when whatever proposed legislation gets either voted down, or watered down to the point where nothing is actually banned, then demand will suddenly drop off. That will be the time to buy, as prices should go way down. At least I keep telling myself this will happen, haha.
    4 users like Steve O'Seinus's post: eyeballjr, Sooner Bob, SoonerArtillery, Sooners2007

vCash

Originally Posted by Steve O'Seinus View Post
    If and hopefully when whatever proposed legislation gets either voted down, or watered down to the point where nothing is actually banned, then demand will suddenly drop off. That will be the time to buy, as prices should go way down. At least I keep telling myself this will happen, haha.
    I think it's gonna be like gasoline, we got used to paying $3.50 a gallon, so now anything in the $2's seems cheap. I bought .223 6 months ago for about $.34 a round, now it's $.70 if you can find it. When things settle down I wouldn't be surprised if the new cheap is $.50 a round.

vCash

Originally Posted by ImTheDude View Post
    I think it's gonna be like gasoline, we got used to paying $3.50 a gallon, so now anything in the $2's seems cheap. I bought .223 6 months ago for about $.34 a round, now it's $.70 if you can find it. When things settle down I wouldn't be surprised if the new cheap is $.50 a round.
    Prices are still the same at large retailers.

vCash

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    Prices are still the same at large retailers.
    Not at academy in Edmond.

I don't know, oil and gas production has a lot of other factors that go into it. I am just thinking that if demand were suddenly to drop in a big way, which would probably happen as soon as the "panic buyers" didn't feel as worried, then the market would probably get flooded with product, which should drive prices down.

vCash

IMO, I don't think demand will drop for a long, long while. This has been an eye opener for a lot of people and there are going to be people hoarding massive amounts for a while. People that used to just keep a couple hundred rounds on hand, are now going to be keeping a couple thousand instead.
    The following users like this post: Sooners2007

vCash

Not at academy in Edmond.
    These prices seem about right...

My guess is, they are only getting the match grade stuff right now, and that is why it "seems" more expensive.

vCash

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    These prices seem about right...

My guess is, they are only getting the match grade stuff right now, and that is why it "seems" more expensive.
    Let me know when you see that in the store. The monarch brass was about $7.99 a box a few months ago.

IMO, I don't think demand will drop for a long, long while. This has been an eye opener for a lot of people and there are going to be people hoarding massive amounts for a while. People that used to just keep a couple hundred rounds on hand, are now going to be keeping a couple thousand instead.
    I am counting on the average American attention span to kick in.
    5 users like Steve O'Seinus's post: eyeballjr, ImTheDude, oucub23, SoonerArtillery, Sooners2007

vCash

Let me know when you see that in the store. The monarch brass was about $7.99 a box a few months ago.
    I paid $5.99 or $6.99 for it in December at the Edmond Academy.

vCash

My ammo still costs about $28.00 for a 20 ct box.