Black Ops 2

Posted 963 day(s) ago by Bk2X15098 Views 278 Replies
Page 4 of 6 2 3 4 5 6

Originally Posted by oudidntknow84 View Post
    Your right first day sales does not mean it is a good game. Overall sales do tho, And my guess is they will be huge. Sales is more telling than the opinions you posted. What rating have Black Ops 2 bombed on? You go on to say controls and graphics are good but then don't give a real reason why you dislike it. I do believe you are what's referred to as a "HATER". You dislike something just because everyone else likes it. If you do reply, please do not be like all other homo's and tell me its copy and paste. Any addition to an original game could be called copy and paste. BTW I enjoy my free blu-ray that came with my console and its free online gameplay.
    http://www.landthieves.com/board/sho...utthurt+thread

Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    I am never persuaded by editorial reviews. Most of those reviews are biased, for example, a developer sends a writer game for a review and the writer is obligated to write a good review due to they will receive other games in the future to review. I have done this for movies and etc.

However, this game is not for me. It's the same ole. BLOPS is still the best in the series, IMO.

6.75 User Rating (Users = $$)
    http://www.gameinformer.com/games/ca...ack-ops-2.aspx

4.4 User Rating
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-...y-black-ops-ii

Community 6.9 Rating
    http://www.ign.com/games/call-of-dut...box-360-126311

Some of these reviewers are idiots. Several made valid points.
    http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Blac...ords=black+ops

I hope the game continues to go well for you. Peace.

My bad. So the weapons are bland huh? So I take it you have played with all of them? That could be the only way you could form any kind of opinion on them.Btw it got an 8 by gamespot and Forbes said it was a must buy for call of duty enthusiast.

A quick google search and I can cherry pick very good or bad reviews. I remember when The first black ops came out people were saying that it sucked much like you are doing now. And then low and behold it broke records in total sales. But I guess you and your 60 friends are correct and the 542,158 people online are wrong. Furthermore you calling me out for lack of post on a Internet message board is hilarious.

Someone does need to go to the butthurt thread. If the Prize paid for it than the cat is entitled to his opinion. Stop being a cry baby **** over the game.

Shit! It's just another shooter game.

Originally Posted by Sock View Post
    Someone does need to go to the butthurt thread. If the Prize paid for it than the cat is entitled to his opinion. Stop being a cry baby **** over the game.

Shit! It's just another shooter game.
    He can state his opinion about the game. No one said he couldn't. The only thing I said was that his opinion is worthless because its based on guns he hasn't even played with yet and reviews that he pulled from a google search. And that no one gives a shit about it if its not based on some kind of reasonable example.

He can base his opinion about the game. No one said he couldn't. The only thing I said was that his opinion is worthless and no one gives a shit about it.
    ...and you were calling him a "Hater," hater. If you didn't give a shit about his opinion than you sure cared enough to make an ass out of yourself by asking what he had a problem with it and continuing to be a dick about it. You are all butthurt about it. Just sayin'. Prize is right you are an awful troll.

...and you were calling him a "Hater," hater. If you didn't give a shit about his opinion than you sure cared enough to make an ass out of yourself by asking what he had a problem with it and continuing to be a dick about it. You are all butthurt about it. Just sayin'. Prize is right you are an awful troll.
    Yeah. A hater that backed his retarded opinion on baseless and false info. If you can't see his false claims than you are as retarded as he is. Your calling me a troll? This coming from a sock account. Pot meet kettle. Btw stay on topic. If you don't any input about the thread topic stop replying or I will.

Yeah. A hater that backed his retarded opinion on baseless and false info. If you can't see his false claims than you are as retarded as he is. Your calling me a troll? This coming from a sock account. Pot meet kettle. Btw stay on topic. If you don't any input about the thread topic stop replying or I will.

Work on your grammar.

If you don't like peoples' opinions than a message board is not for you.

Re: Black Ops 2

Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post
    Doesn't mean it's a good game. People were excited because it's a Treyarch release. The overhype is wearing off and the ratings are less than stellar. I'm in a squad of 60+ on LIVE and we are rolling back to MW3 or BLOPS. Graphics are great and the controls are outstanding but the franchise has lost its steam. The maps and the weapons are bland and unimpressive.

I'm switching over to Battlefield. MOH has better replayability than BLOPS2.

Everyone did a fine job on the art and controls. I give it and 7.5 out of 10.
    Going back to MW3 and complaining about this game? Im not going to knock you because I felt the same way about MW3. That game was the worst piece of shit I have ever bought id have rather played any game in the lego series. I only care about Multi-player, i dunno what it is about that one buy it seems like many more little pussies play that game than what played BLOPs.

My one complaint is the quick scoping in the original black ops you had to wait until the scope came all the way up and in this one you can go a little quicker. Its still not even close to the BS MW throws out.

Black Ops 2

[/B]

Work on your grammar.

If you don't like peoples' opinions than a message board is not for you.

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post

I didn't even know these were in there.

2 users like LASooner's post: SirPrize, Sock

Originally Posted by AmpBiggie View Post
    LA,

Do you know if they are going to address the freezing and audio lag issues? I don't know if it is a problem exclusive to the PS3, but whatever the case, i hope they get a handle on it. Great game other than that. Thanks in advance.
    Sounds like an update is coming very soon.

Originally Posted by brousterman View Post
    Going back to MW3 and complaining about this game? Im not going to knock you because I felt the same way about MW3. That game was the worst piece of shit I have ever bought id have rather played any game in the lego series. I only care about Multi-player, i dunno what it is about that one buy it seems like many more little pussies play that game than what played BLOPs.

My one complaint is the quick scoping in the original black ops you had to wait until the scope came all the way up and in this one you can go a little quicker. Its still not even close to the BS MW throws out.
    I only care about multiplayer as well. I don't hate MW3 nor do I like it; I'm indifferent about it and I understand your opinion. I agree, I ****ing hate quick scoping. BLOPS2 is still better than MW3. Reason why I said rolling back to MW3, I'm in a squad and most of the members rented BLOPS2 and some bought it and the majority didn't like the multiplayer aspect of BLOPS2. The squad is perturbed that the Elite option is now free--which we are cool about--to BLOPS2, however, the remaining subscription is only applicable to MW3. I think this is more of an Activision decision, I don't know. Most of the maps in MW3 were awful. BLOPS has some of the best maps in the franchise. I am eager to play Nuketown and it would be great to see Treyarch revise a few more maps from BLOPS.

Treyarch>IW

My bad. So the weapons are bland huh? So I take it you have played with all of them? That could be the only way you could form any kind of opinion on them.Btw it got an 8 by gamespot and Forbes said it was a must buy for call of duty enthusiast.

A quick google search and I can cherry pick very good or bad reviews. I remember when The first black ops came out people were saying that it sucked much like you are doing now. And then low and behold it broke records in total sales. But I guess you and your 60 friends are correct and the 542,158 people online are wrong. Furthermore you calling me out for lack of post on a Internet message board is hilarious.

sock account troll

Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post
    I only care about multiplayer as well. I don't hate MW3 nor do I like it; I'm indifferent about it and I understand your opinion. I agree, I ****ing hate quick scoping. BLOPS2 is still better than MW3. Reason why I said rolling back to MW3, I'm in a squad and most of the members rented BLOPS2 and some bought it and the majority didn't like the multiplayer aspect of BLOPS2. The squad is perturbed that the Elite option is now free--which we are cool about--to BLOPS2, however, the remaining subscription is only applicable to MW3. I think this is more of an Activision decision, I don't know. Most of the maps in MW3 were awful. BLOPS has some of the best maps in the franchise. I am eager to play Nuketown and it would be great to see Treyarch revise a few more maps from BLOPS.

Treyarch>IW
    I agree original blops is by far the best 1st person from every aspect. Halo 3 is the only one that comes close. I used to think IW> treyarch until blops.

Sounds like an update is coming very soon.

Double XP is nice. I picked up the game yesterday and started playing after the game and hit 30 in no time.

LA- I'm sure you're not involved in this kinda decision making, but what the HELL was Treyarch thinking with that NukeTown stunt?

I've been off work since Friday, what are we talking about?

http://gamerfront.net/2012/11/activi...-servers/25088

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...om-black-ops-2

This is an Activision issue.

Bait and switch is not a good way to retain loyal customers.

Continued PS3 problems are also troubling. Unfortunately, I may have to skip this one, and that's saying something since I've played every version since Call of Duty. I don't want to drop $60 for a game that may or may not work. I know, don't be poor...LOL!

Hopefully, they'll get the issues fixed soon.

I don't know anything about it, but it sounds like An Activision HQ issue. I don't know why it would be pulled? Licensing issue maybe? They pulled an MW3 map over religious stuff.

Due to the pressure, Activision put Nuketown back on the server.

Finally opened the game after it sat on my table for 2 weeks. I have had fun in multiplayer LASooner. Good work, I can't wait to got through the campaign.

Love the game.
    I have Black Ops and MW3, and now Black Ops 2. Rarely play MW3, I always like Black Ops better. Better maps and gameplay imo. I really like Black Ops 2, though it doesn't seem to feel the same as the first one. But yeah. I like it.

Best part of today's OU/OSU game was I was watching it with my dad who came into town for Thanksgiving, and the Black Ops II commercial comes on, he didn't say a word, he just gave me a pat on the back.
    The following users like this post: mxATVracer10

My favorite COD game yet. If they fix the weird lag compensation... it will be almost perfect

Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    My favorite COD game yet. If they fix the weird lag compensation... it will be almost perfect
    That crap is brutal when trying to snipe.

Also, I lose connection to host about every other game. Really annoying, but I'm sure they will get it fixed.

I'm way better on this version than i have been on the last couple. Usually i have a K/D of .8 or so, I have close to a 2 on this version. Is this due to the lag bug?

Originally Posted by eyeballjr View Post
    I'm way better on this version than i have been on the last couple. Usually i have a K/D of .8 or so, I have close to a 2 on this version. Is this due to the lag bug?
    Most likely not. Usually if you jump on COD games near release, there are a lot of people that have never touched a COD game or haven't played in a long time. Last night I had a 2 VTOL warships and a K9 scorestreak in the same match going 65-5 using a damn shotgun. I've just been working off each gun entirely through weapon prestige 2 so only tried the first 3 guns of each category.
    The following users like this post: eyeballjr

Good stuff LA.

I am ready for some updates though. This whole host migration, dropping connection to host and not putting in players when others drop is getting really annoying (6v2 shit).

I'm working on art for the next DLC so I don't know the status of the bug fix stuff

Damn, no break huh?

Here's me on my next break

another double post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrX5dJhVhio

Why can't I get this guy in my games instead of 12 year olds who call me .

Im ok with most of the new update but my god the probation shit is ****ing terrible. Supposed to combat people rage quitting. I got put on probation for host migration not reconnecting. WTF that is the systems fault for picking a shitty host! To top it off, when you are on probation, you can't mess with your custom classes.

Holy ****ing shit I have tears! Gotta send that shit around.

Black Ops 2

Awesome...
    Yeah I wish you cold set age restrictions on these games when you were going online.

Originally Posted by soonerbldr View Post
    Awesome...
    Yeah I wish you cold set age restrictions on these games when you were going online.
    No doubt, if i could only play people 30 and older, i would have a hell of a K/D ratio lol

The age verification could be questions like, "What was the name of Arnold's bully on Different Strokes"
    The following users like this post: soonerbldr

Overall I'm enjoying it but spawn camping seems to more of an issue on the smaller maps then it has been on previous versions. Especially on the hijack map. I really liked that map when I first started playing but now it's annoying.

Definitely getting it. However, SMGs are way too over powered especially the PDW and Scorpion EVO. The Peacekeeper better be at least that good...

The following users like this post: mxATVracer10

How about he replaces my POS car with that badass som****!!!
    The following users like this post: Bk2X