'13 LB Jordan Mastrogiovanni

Posted 886 day(s) ago by usaosooner37185 Views 204 Replies
Page 5 of 5 3 4 5
    Originally Posted by Spade1000 View Post
    you can say what ever you like. it appears you missed or misunderstood the context of vrotiz's post and have turned it into a way for you to validate your views. as it were, I am going to bed . Good night to you sir, my black ass has to get up and pretend to have a job in the morning.
    Some good advice I NEED to follow. For some reason lately, I can't make myself go to sleep at a decent hour, knowing I have to be up early. Glutton for punishment I guess.

We agree. LOL we just said its a factor. Not a big factor , or a teeny , tiny factor... but A factor for a some of the kids, get this BECAUSE he is kicking ass, has a track record of success , and was a scheduling quirk away from playing in the MNC game against ND. They have a buzz...
    The following users like this post: VRO405

I am still here , but damn it I am hitting the red X button as soon as I post this. Good night all!

Originally Posted by Spade1000 View Post
    We agree. LOL we just said its a factor. Not a big factor , or a teeny , tiny factor... but A factor for a some of the kids, get this BECAUSE he is kicking ass, has a track record of success , and was a scheduling quirk away from playing in the MNC game against ND. They have a buzz...
    Race might be a factor, who knows. But in the case of Mastrogiovanni it's interesting that Sumlin went to a Jesuit high school as well. That may trump a regular 'ole catholic school like Cardinal Mooney.

Feel free to start a new thread on the subject. Im locking this and sending it straight to hell
    5 users like usaosooner's post: greensooner, madbrad, oorah_okie, oucub23, oudidntknow84