Page 1 of 5 1 2 3

Oklahoma State Herschel Sims kicked off team

pokes for stealing from a teammate. Rumor on OSU scout

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=181&f=2336&t=9025323

Any news on what was taken?

Originally Posted by S11-Baylor View Post
    Any news on what was taken?
    Special sheep humping vaseline

So let me get this straight, you can be convicted of gang raping a 13 yr old girl and not be dismissed, but you steal something from a teammate and you get your ass booted? Something doesn't pass the Stoolwater stench test here and that stench is pretty ****ing bad.
    2 users like SoonerDan74012's post: ab5sr, Sooners2007

And off to Orange Power I go...

CowboysRideForFree ‏@CowboysRFF

Getting word that #okstate RB Herschel Sims has been dismissed from the team.
    Retweeted by LandThieves
    Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    And off to Orange Power I go...
    I see your Steven Colbert, I raise you TO
    The following users like this post: melbitoast

Collins (rapist) was kicked off the team after the conviction.

If any of this turns out to be true, their RB depth just got a little sketchy. He seems to be really solid.

Originally Posted by SoonerDan74012 View Post
    I see your Steven Colbert, I raise you TO
    To which I break out Michael Jackson

BadCompanyOU Guest
    The smart move is to make him sit out this year on the bench. There is hope in this world for people who make stupid decisions and do terrible things. Make him earn it back and do the right things going forward. But it's the coaches decision and they know this young man better than I do.

I don't think he should play next year if true and I'm not sure about other years but I find it harsh that we just kick him to the curb. Although it certainly would be 'justified', I don't think it shows much grace or that OSU is in the business of changing young men's lives for the better.

from OP thread

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    The following users like this post: GTSooner

according to an OP poster, he stole from this guy: http://www.okstate.com/sports/m-foot...eremiah00.html

Apparently this kid grew up in and out of foster care and homeless shelters. what a dirtbag move to steal from a guy who has overcome so much.

Originally Posted by BadCompanyOU View Post
    The smart move is to make him sit out this year on the bench. There is hope in this world for people who make stupid decisions and do terrible things. Make him earn it back and do the right things going forward. But it's the coaches decision and they know this young man better than I do.

I don't think he should play next year if true and I'm not sure about other years but I find it harsh that we just kick him to the curb. Although it certainly would be 'justified', I don't think it shows much grace or that OSU is in the business of changing young men's lives for the better.

from OP thread
    The following users like this post: SoonerDan74012

Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    according to an OP poster, he stole from this guy: http://www.okstate.com/sports/m-foot...eremiah00.html

Apparently this kid grew up in and out of foster care and homeless shelters. what a dirtbag move to steal from a guy who has overcome so much.
    That is really lame.

Pokes are truly evil and retarded people. I have a story I will share with you all tomorrow regarding the stupidity of Oklahoma State. They must be stopped.

Where did this originate? Everyone seems to be parroting the same rumor.

If they kicked him off for something like this then either they despise him, or they love Tsimanga (sp?)

Originally Posted by madbrad View Post
    If they kicked him off for something like this then either they despise him, or they love Tsimanga (sp?)
    The bits and pieces don't really fit. They're saying the guy he stole from his a real hard luck case but, he supposedly took a significant amount of money from him. Odd.

Originally Posted by Sooner_117 View Post
    The bits and pieces don't really fit. They're saying the guy he stole from his a real hard luck case but, he supposedly took a significant amount of money from him. Odd.
    Our old buddies Will Lyles & Baron Flenory
    The following users like this post: Sooners2007

Maybe it was gas or something from Burlington Coat Factory, then it won't be a big deal.

Originally Posted by p0kefan View Post
    Maybe if it was pedo gang ****, then it won't be a big deal.
    FIFY
    2 users like usaosooner's post: Hastur, p23570

Maybe it was gas or something from Burlington Coat Factory, then it won't be a big deal.
    Don't come over here and project on us. It's undignified.

Brilliant retort...not.
    Osu=****U

There's a 'code' that is never to be broken: if you must steal, don't steal from someone in the locker room.
    2 users like mexican/ninja's post: TittiezBeerNSoonerFB, usaosooner

Gottleib does not approve of this type of punishment at Poke U. Notre Dame, maybe, but not in Stillwater.
    2 users like Saul Good's post: Seabass, SoonerDj

Herschel Sims commits fraud by stealing a teammates Identity&stealing 700 out of his account. Stole from Tshimanga
    5 users like Vodnik's post: drspencer, OU48A, SaintSooner, SoulRebel, usaosooner

Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    Herschel Sims commits fraud by stealing a teammates Identity&stealing 700 out of his account. Stole from Tshimanga
    Vodnik strikes again!
    2 users like SoonerDan74012's post: drspencer, Schooner9

Isn't this essentailly what Gottleib went down for before he transferred into osu?

Originally Posted by SoonerDan74012 View Post
    Vodnik strikes again!
    Gotta hand it to the man.

For clarity, this is a tweet from one of the O'Colly (OSU student newspaper) sports reporters. Far from official confirmation but fairly solid.

Hmmm........

Greg Swaim‏@GSwaim
    Several #OKState sources confirm to us that Herschel Sims has been dismissed from the squad for violation of team rules.

Not sure how reliable Swaim is.

Originally Posted by m40 View Post
    Greg Swaim‏@GSwaim
    Several #OKState sources confirm to us that Herschel Sims has been dismissed from the squad for violation of team rules.

Not sure how reliable Swaim is.
    Swaim is an idiot.

G
    Originally Posted by BadCompanyOU View Post

from OP thread

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Good God, the retard is strong in that one. Yes, it's a great idea to keep a guy around who will steal from his own teammates. That is a fantastic recipe for building trust in the locker room. Sorry, but if Herschel Sims had been caught shooting up "bath salts" at the 50 yard line on national TV, there might still be some room for forgiveness, but there are two things that are unforgivable in sports - betting on games you play or coach in and stealing from teammates. Enjoy playing out the rest of your career at Albuquerque State Tech City A&M College of Technical Electronics.

https://twitter.com/#!/brendon_wm

This guy is the sports editor at the O'Colly and seems to be the most on top of this stuff. He mentions some ominous things and potential NCAA involvement but, I think he's just listing possibilities.

Wow, if this Herschel Sims story is true then it's going to get rough in Stillwater very soon.
    Then a little later in reply to a question about what could happen:

As far as "Could go deeper" goes, that means that the NCAA could find violations. You never know with them. For example: Dez Bryant.
    OFFSEASON!

I'm confused as to how him stealing something from a teammate could lead to NCAA violations. This guy seems to be talking out of his ****.

https://twitter.com/#!/brendon_wm

This guy is the sports editor at the O'Colly and seems to be the most on top of this stuff. He mentions some ominous things and potential NCAA involvement but, I think he's just listing possibilities.

Then a little later in reply to a question about what could happen:

OFFSEASON!
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I knew something smelled bad.

Originally Posted by mgsooner View Post
    I'm confused as to how him stealing something from a teammate could lead to NCAA violations. This guy seems to be talking out of his ****.
    He's probably just caught up in the story. The only way I could see violations occurring would be if the source of the stolen money was discovered to be a booster or something.

And if this shit couldnt get any better. Bank fraud is a Federal crime and this is being investigated by the FBI and Justice Dept. All of Sims and Tshimanga bank and credit card records ect. are being looked at. Rumors Im hearing is this could be part of a larger Pay for Play scheme that went horribly wrong. Sims has a lawyer and will be talking to the Feds.
    6 users like Vodnik's post: DHF, R3D Mamba, SoonerDan74012, Soonerpsycho, Sooners2007, usaosooner

And if this shit couldnt get any better. Bank fraud is a Federal crime and this is being investigated by the FBI and Justice Dept. All of Sims and Tshimanga bank and credit card records ect. are being looked at. Rumors Im hearing is this could be part of a larger Pay for Play scheme that went horribly wrong. Sims has a lawyer and will be talking to the Feds.
    Oh shit!!!!

oh lord this would be hilarious
    4 users like usaosooner's post: andymancan20, DHF, Seventyeight, TittiezBeerNSoonerFB

That's a pretty bold statement, Vod. You got a source?

This is getting really ****ing good, really ****ing fast. Lol

hehe this would be hilarious/awesome

I'm guessing this will end up being one of those things that is lauded as ZOMG BIGGEST SCANDAL EVAR, THE NEXT SMU!!! ....and then you never hear another peep about it
    The following users like this post: aaearon

That's a pretty bold statement, Vod. You got a source?
    No real source, just some guys in a chat room that have gave out some good info in the past. Thats why I said its just a rumor. The Feds investigating this is true.

Vodnik you better be right.

Billy Sims > Herschel Sims
    The following users like this post: TittiezBeerNSoonerFB

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    Billy Sims > Herschel Sims
    Wes Sims > Herschel Sims
    4 users like mgsooner's post: Bk2X, Clark W. Griswold, Seabass, sooner59