Little wayne in the house

Posted 864 day(s) ago by whatitis4135 Views 75 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2
    Originally Posted by yaz67mvp View Post
    I guess Wayne has moved on to Miami already.

Lil Wayne sees the Red Sox come up big
    June 14, 2012 12:45 AM
    By Peter Abraham, Globe Staff

MIAMI — David Ortiz hit a home run into the nightclub beyond the left field fence, the ball rolling to the base of a stage where two scantily clad dancers were performing.

Nick Punto had two hits in the same inning as a pinch hitter and Felix Doubront flirted with a no-hitter.

But the strangest thing that may have happened to the Red Sox on Wednesday night was finding top-selling rapper Lil Wayne standing at the clubhouse door after the game to give everybody a high five.
    Good. I hope he stays there.

Originally Posted by yaz67mvp View Post
    MIAMI — David Ortiz hit a home run into the nightclub beyond the left field fence, the ball rolling to the base of a stage where two scantily clad dancers were performing.
    What am I missing? Is there a nightclub in the stadium? Or did this ball go across the street?

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    What am I missing? Is there a nightclub in the stadium? Or did this ball go across the street?
    New ballpark in Miami, on the site of the old Orange Bowl. Apparently, there is more than just baseball taking place!

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ue-baseball-/1

According to ThunderObssessed he was pissed off because a 5 year old girl wanted to take a picture with him and his body guard got up and started yelling at her, telling her no pictures are to be taken with him. Her dad overheard the conversation and told Thunder security about it. Then the security guard walked down to Lil' Wayne and his bodyguard and said I don't know where you came from but we do not talk to kids like that in Oklahoma. Then at the end of the game Thunder staff didn't let him leave through the player tunnel and he had to exit with everyone else. Poor ****, hope he never comes back again. Because if he does the wrong person is going to hear that and whoop his ass.

Originally Posted by CrimsonRez View Post
    According to ThunderObssessed he was pissed off because a 5 year old girl wanted to take a picture with him and his body guard got up and started yelling at her, telling her no pictures are to be taken with him. Her dad overheard the conversation and told Thunder security about it. Then the security guard walked down to Lil' Wayne and his bodyguard and said I don't know where you came from but we do not talk to kids like that in Oklahoma. Then at the end of the game Thunder staff didn't let him leave through the player tunnel and he had to exit with everyone else. Poor ****, hope he never comes back again. Because if he does the wrong person is going to hear that and whoop his ass.
    He needs to change his name to Lil ****.

Boy there are a LOT of white people at this game.

What a .

Originally Posted by OUEverest View Post
    Bun B and Pimp C make up UGK
    Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    That didn't help me. I am officially old.
    I'll ask. Who the **** are all those people?

Originally Posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
    I was at game, and could care less about Lil Wayne.
    I'm at home and I couldn't give a shit.

i'd have punched his **** ass out. I sure the **** wouldn't let some pos like that treat my kid that way. Plus, I'd take a whipping from his bodyguard and then I'd be living on Easy Street.

At 12K a pop who else is going to be able to afford courtside?

There's a lot of white people at OU games. Probably has to do with the ratio of white peeps to non white peeps. I could be wrong.

**** lil wayne. **** him in his ass.

OKC's new slogan for lil wayne: ****** up!!!
    Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    There's a lot of white people at OU games. Probably has to do with the ratio of white peeps to non white peeps. I could be wrong.
    In New Orleans the ratio of whites to blacks pre-katrina was the opposite of OKC, (not sure what it is now, but I dont care to know). The old man from Los Angeles, in the photo with the black hat & poltergeist creepy look. [I forgot his name, but he is called superfan.] He had nothing but positives to say for Oklahoma City. Same as what good things Charles Barkley said when he came here...

Lil Wang gets kicked out of Heat-Lakers game earlier today

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...s-nba/1907817/

Re: Little wayne in the house

Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    Lil Wang gets kicked out of Heat-Lakers game earlier today

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...s-nba/1907817/
    Geeze..

he goes so hard we call him go so hard
    The following users like this post: fdubzou

Heat give him free seats and he goes to root for the Lakers? This dude's "team" changes every week.

Why or how does he get freebies?

Well his new music certainly isnt keeping him in the news...

This is comical; he has been banned from all NBA events now....

Disses LeBron, Bosh, "she-Wade", Heat, and claims he ****ed Bosh's wife

http://hiphopwired.com/2013/02/18/li...new-pac-video/

I thought Bosh was gay.

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    I thought Bosh was gay.
    Sure seems like it....

Originally Posted by SoopaSooner View Post
    Sure seems like it....

Haha... I saw that too... I almost think he does that on purpose... Always photo bombs

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    I thought Bosh was gay.
    I sure thought so as well, could just be a cover up though... She's pretty legit

A few others more of his photobombs