Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
    vCash

Originally Posted by jdmt37 View Post
    I'm a lesbian.
    Are you trapped in a man's body?
    The following users like this post: jdmt37

vCash

Originally Posted by whatitis View Post
    I never said I liked CNN or MSNBC or any of them. MSNBC is very left leaning. I don't care for them either. CNN is slightly left and probably give the least biased but there is bias in it. I understand that there is bias in the media. It's nearly impossible to avoid it as a consumer. With that being said I don't trust any of them.
    That is a consistent way to look at it and is something I can respect. Also I was attempting to separate my second comment to indicate it was not directed specifically to you I probably should have a done a better job of that

vCash

Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    What about those bisexuals? Switch hitters at birth?
    Or what about this lady that I knew who claimed she was straight for most of her life but after having a bad experience with men(I believe she was "legitimately ****d"... Todd's term and had a difficult marriage/divorce) she became gay?

Obviously not all gays are born that way and from everything I have read/seen on the subject that is the only thing that can be said with absolute certainty on that aspect of the subject.

vCash

Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Are you trapped in a man's body?
    if so call Maury

A whole lot here, but here goes.

1. Which scientists? Those saying man causes it, or those that say man has little if any impact?
    2. I need to see the questions in the survey on the health care law to gauge if they were fair and accurate. My suspicion is they're not.
    3. 'We also cannot say whether this finding was due to exposure to Fox's hard news programming, its editorial programming, or its website. The survey did not distinguish between these different aspects of the news network.' Their survey is flawed to the point of not being valid for citation. As I said earlier in the thread, if it was a Hannity link, okay.
    4. most economists estimate the stimulus caused job losses (12 points more likely)
    Our President said our unemployment might go over 7 if we don't pass the stimulus--we're at 8. What caused it? Job markets aren't helped by getting credit downgraded, and spending did that.

most economists have estimated the health care law will worsen the deficit (31 points)
    Most? Which economists? Too many generalities. Yes, upping the # of people covered is going to worsen the deficit.

the economy is getting worse (26 points)

It's getting better??
    most scientists do not agree that climate change is occurring (30 points)

Depends on your gauge here, once again. The climate is always in change. That's kind of the deal.

the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts (14 points)

Don't know on this one.

their own income taxes have gone up (14 points)

Don't know on this one.

the auto bailout only occurred under Obama (13 points)

Well, this could likely be b/c Obama has been rolling around taking credit for this ... if he says it, and people see him say it, that's Fox's fault?

when TARP came up for a vote most Republicans opposed it (12 points)

I honestly don't think TARP has been explained very well to anyone--and I don't think the possibilities if TARP wasn't passed are actually considered.

and that it is not clear that Obama was born in the United States (31 points)

Hell, Obama encouraged this. It made birthers look more numerous than they were, and helped him marginalize them.

As to health care, people believing it will lead to a takeover aren't nuts. Obama has said this is a step in that direction. Additionally, eliminating pre-existings and increasing what is required to be covered is driving policy costs up--many people are reaching a point where they aren't going to be able to afford coverage. When that happens, do you not think the government will step in and say, "we'll cover you!" We've already seen a large expansion in Medicaid and SSI coverage.

What abortion misperception? That tax dollars will fund it? Don't tax dollars fund PP? Isn't PP an abortion factory? Pulling the plug? Comes from the complete lives thing, and the results of rationing.

Finally, using Media Matters to cite anything is a loser. I wouldn't trust a Media Matters study to tell me if my kid's been sneaking cookies from the cookie jar.

If you had five minutes left on this earth, would you spend a single second thinking about the issue of homosexuality?

vCash

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    There's hope after all.

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post

vCash

Originally Posted by SinneFiannaF�il View Post
    If you had five minutes left on this earth, would you spend a single second thinking about the issue of homosexuality?
    If I was gay I would probably would.

vCash

Originally Posted by Yuck Fu View Post
    If I was gay I would probably would.
    Hairy buttholes as a dying thought.