Sooner Sports TV: Sooner Caravan airing tonight 8/1

Posted 730 day(s) ago by OrangeBlossom29070 Views 411 Replies
Results 351 to 400 of 412
Page 8 of 9 6 7 8 9
  1. #351
    Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Damn!!! I only get FSNSNES.
    do you have cable? do you get Fox College Sports Central? they should have it, maybe not same time as FSNSW

  2. #352
    byrk75's Avatar
    Posts
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Re: Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by SoonerDan74012 View Post


    Looks like they'll be doing a feature on Sterling on the pregame show.
    Not showing anything on directv..hopefully just not updated.

  3. #353

    Re: Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    I've seen the 52 loss to ND on ESPNClassic before, and the may show it again next week. That was a great game, and huge for OU's exposure early on in the Wilkinson era.

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #354

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by SoonerLibertarian View Post
    Can we listen to OU games on the radio through any phone aps?

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coll...458903975?mt=8

    This app has worked for me and the developer can get any station you request put on the app. If you don't have an iPhone you can get this same app on android. Hope this helps!

  5. #355

    Re: Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Crimson Classics

    What:Go back in time to the Bud Wilkinson Era. Watch the 1956 Sooners pummel the Irish in South Bend for the 35th win in OU's record 47-game winning streak.

    When Sunday, Oct. 21, 8 p.m. CT

    Where FSNSW
    Someone please record this and put it online.

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #356

    Re: Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    bump

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #357
    cfin5256's Avatar
    Posts
    5,230
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Blanchard, Ok

    Bump for the start.

  8. #358
    cfin5256's Avatar
    Posts
    5,230
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Blanchard, Ok

    I love having an OU channel. This is pretty sweet so far; hope we can see a repeat of this game on Saturday.

  9. #359
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    We sucked at extra points

  10. #360
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    One thing I noticed while watching was that the players to make the game about themselves. Very little celebration

  11. #361
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    21,741
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros


  12. #362
    here is the schedule for the rest of the 2012
    Last edited by tydude; December 15th, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

  13. #363
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Whoa are they really airing history of Oklahoma football parts one through six this month?

  14. #364
    *Update Schedule for the rest of the 2012 season


  15. #365
    I'm sorry if this has been covered but, what channels are all of these on Dish network?
    The following users like this post: SoonerCane


  16. #366
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,498
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    Re: Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been covered but, what channels are all of these on Dish network?
    Whatever the phone number to direct TV is. Unfortunately Dish doesn't carry these Fox Sports channels the only one we get is Fox Sports Southwest 416, but the only thing listed for that channel is the Cotton Bowl practice report

  17. #367
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    Whatever the phone number to direct TV is. Unfortunately Dish doesn't carry these Fox Sports channels the only one we get is Fox Sports Southwest 416, but the only thing listed for that channel is the Cotton Bowl practice report
    This isn't true. You just have to have the sports pack


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  18. #368
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,498
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    Re: Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    I do have the sports pack, so now you will tell me which channel FSC and FSOK is.

  19. #369
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    I do have the sports pack, so now you will tell me which channel FSC and FSOK is.
    You said you don't get anything but fssw. If you have the sports pack you get every fox channel that directtv has


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  20. #370
    SpankyNek's Avatar
    Posts
    12,391
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston (Cypress)

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    You said you don't get anything but fssw. If you have the sports pack you get every fox channel that directtv has


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Except FSC

  21. #371
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Pretty sure I have it

  22. #372
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,498
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    You said you don't get anything but fssw. If you have the sports pack you get every fox channel that directtv has


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Of the channels that distribute Sooner Sports TV, I get Fox Southwest BECAUSE I have the sports pack. I live in Los Angeles, my regional channels are Prime Ticket and Fox Sports West. But Dish Network does not have Fox College Sports Central or Fox Sports Oklahoma. They used to have FSOK but they dropped it in 2010 and even then it was on a spotbeam and not available nationally even with the sports pack.

  23. #373
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,153
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    Of the channels that distribute Sooner Sports TV, I get Fox Southwest BECAUSE I have the sports pack. I live in Los Angeles, my regional channels are Prime Ticket and Fox Sports West. But Dish Network does not have Fox College Sports Central or Fox Sports Oklahoma. They used to have FSOK but they dropped it in 2010 and even then it was on a spotbeam and not available nationally even with the sports pack.
    That's because Dish sucks dick. Get Direct.

  24. #374
    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    I do have the sports pack, so now you will tell me which channel FSC and FSOK is.
    FS OK is 679 on DirecTV.

  25. #375
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    Of the channels that distribute Sooner Sports TV, I get Fox Southwest BECAUSE I have the sports pack. I live in Los Angeles, my regional channels are Prime Ticket and Fox Sports West. But Dish Network does not have Fox College Sports Central or Fox Sports Oklahoma. They used to have FSOK but they dropped it in 2010 and even then it was on a spotbeam and not available nationally even with the sports pack.
    They still have fsok. It's just not a set channel. It rotates channels.

  26. #376
    Schedule for the 1st 2 weeks of 2013

  27. #377
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    12,981
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    They still have fsok. It's just not a set channel. It rotates channels.
    I have everything that Dish offers.

    There are ~10 ALT channels in the 400's that carry FSN programming. I have only seen games on these channels, and have never seen other programming offered. FOXSW is listed on channel 416, but only shows games. 20 hours a day it is the default sports screen that says Check Back Often To See If Your Favorite Team is Playing in HD, just like the other ALT channels when there isn't a game on.

  28. #378
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,498
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    He just can't admit he doesn't know what he's talking about.

  29. #379
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    12,981
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    He just can't admit he doesn't know what he's talking about.
    I'll admit it is a ****ed up deal. Why carry the channel if you're not going to carry the channel? I get every game on the entire FSN network which is what I want, but why is Dish the only carrier (that I'm aware of) that only carries certain content (in this case, live games) from certain channels? It's odd.

  30. #380
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,263
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by The View Post
    I'll admit it is a ****ed up deal. Why carry the channel if you're not going to carry the channel? I get every game on the entire FSN network which is what I want, but why is Dish the only carrier (that I'm aware of) that only carries certain content (in this case, live games) from certain channels? It's odd.
    You dropping dish? Any chance of them picking up the channel over the next 12 months?

  31. #381
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by The View Post
    I have everything that Dish offers.

    There are ~10 ALT channels in the 400's that carry FSN programming. I have only seen games on these channels, and have never seen other programming offered. FOXSW is listed on channel 416, but only shows games. 20 hours a day it is the default sports screen that says Check Back Often To See If Your Favorite Team is Playing in HD, just like the other ALT channels when there isn't a game on.
    Cool?

  32. #382
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    You dropping dish? Any chance of them picking up the channel over the next 12 months?
    They have the content just not on one channel. It's a pain in the ass but I can deal with it because everything else about dish is worth it

  33. #383
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,263
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    They have the content just not on one channel. It's a pain in the ass but I can deal with it because everything else about dish is worth it
    So how do I view Sooner Sports channel or OKC Thunder games with Dish?

  34. #384
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    So how do I view Sooner Sports channel or OKC Thunder games with Dish?
    You look At all the fox sports channels on the guide

  35. #385
    Sooner Sports TV is going to be live all week from the Cotton Bowl and will do live practice reports each day at 4:00 PM on Fox Sports Oklahoma

  36. #386
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    12,981
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    You look At all the fox sports channels on the guide
    For Thunder games yes.

    For The Sooner Sports channel, Dish doesn't carry it, you dolt.

  37. #387
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    For Thunder games yes.

    For The Sooner Sports channel, Dish doesn't carry it, you dolt.
    According to OU website Dish is 416 in OKC

  38. #388
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    12,981
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by tydude View Post
    According to OU website Dish is 416 in OKC
    Thanks Dude! I never ever would have thought of that!

    Perhaps reading the thread is just not your style, eh? Better to just post.

  39. #389
    No Problem at all.

  40. #390
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by The View Post
    For Thunder games yes.

    For The Sooner Sports channel, Dish doesn't carry it, you dolt.
    Is that why I have content on my dish DVr from ssc?

  41. #391
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    12,981
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Is that why I have content on my dish DVr from ssc?
    I demand proof that there is anything at all other than live games in the 400+ channels on Dish.

  42. #392
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,263
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by The View Post
    I demand proof that there is anything at all other than live games in the 400+ channels on Dish.
    I don't get any sooner sports stuff either. Until the other day I didn't think I got Thunder games. I tried to watch one early in the year and it was black out. I watched 2 while I've been on winter break.

  43. #393
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    12,981
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    I don't get any sooner sports stuff either. Until the other day I didn't think I got Thunder games. I tried to watch one early in the year and it was black out. I watched 2 while I've been on winter break.
    Sometimes the Thunder games are on two 400+ channels, and one is blacked out for whatever reason.

  44. #394
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,263
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by The View Post
    Sometimes the Thunder games are on two 400+ channels, and one is blacked out for whatever reason.
    So any chance of Dish getting Sooner Sports and time soon.

  45. #395
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Sooner Sports TV: Debut of Crimson Classics

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    So any chance of Dish getting Sooner Sports and time soon.
    An actual channel dedicated to it? Doubt it, but like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure most of the content is there

  46. #396
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    12,981
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    An actual channel dedicated to it? Doubt it, but like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure most of the content is there
    **** it, Bounce.

    EXAMPLE: After the Thunder game on Monday, there was about 5 minutes of Sooner Sports TV coverage. They were at the Cotton Bowl (looked like a janky set). Then, when the hour changed, the channel went back to the "Check Back Often" screen and Smooth Jazz.

    There is NO content from Sooner Sports on Dish, Bounce.(Aside from what is accidentally shown when a game ends early.)

    None, Nada. It simply DOES NOT EXIST on Dish.

  47. #397
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    **** it, Bounce.

    EXAMPLE: After the Thunder game on Monday, there was about 5 minutes of Sooner Sports TV coverage. They were at the Cotton Bowl (looked like a janky set). Then, when the hour changed, the channel went back to the "Check Back Often" screen and Smooth Jazz.

    There is NO content from Sooner Sports on Dish, Bounce.(Aside from what is accidentally shown when a game ends early.)

    None, Nada. It simply DOES NOT EXIST on Dish.
    ye sit does. I meant to take a screen shot of some of the programming I recorded. I will tonight if I remember

  48. #398
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    12,981
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    ye sit does. I meant to take a screen shot of some of the programming I recorded. I will tonight if I remember
    You do that.

  49. #399
    Sooner Sports Tv Schedule for January

  50. #400
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,498
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    This could all be solved with a 10 ft leanback app for the Roku, Apple TV, Boxxee or Google TV.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 13th, 2012, 08:00 PM
  2. Stoops/ Sooner Caravan
    By Vodnik in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2012, 08:20 PM

Tags for this Thread