Nolan Ryan/Jim Traber

Posted 836 day(s) ago 1632 Views 6 Replies

Nolan Ryan/Jim Traber

Just happened to turn on Traber's show today and caught him in mid-rant about Bob Barry, Jr. He said he's done with BBJ because he called him a liar about whether or not Nolan Ryan cheated. Apparently, Traber said he knows "for a fact" that Ryan cheated. I guess BBJ said he didn't. Did anyone hear this? Did BBJ really call Traber a "liar," or is Traber overreacting like he usually does when someone disagrees with him? I haven't listened all day until just a few minutes ago and Traber was especially heated, more so than usual. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Just happened to turn on Traber's show today and caught him in mid-rant about Bob Barry, Jr. He said he's done with BBJ because he called him a liar about whether or not Nolan Ryan cheated. Apparently, Traber said he knows "for a fact" that Ryan cheated. I guess BBJ said he didn't. Did anyone hear this? Did BBJ really call Traber a "liar," or is Traber overreacting like he usually does when someone disagrees with him? I haven't listened all day until just a few minutes ago and Traber was especially heated, more so than usual. Good stuff.
    I didn't hear that, but Traber has feuded with several other hosts on the station. Mark and Craig for sure. I think even him and Dean weren't speaking to each other for a while.

I think BBJ is nice guy and still like the way he has Ch 4 cover sports from a local angle.

But I also think his opinions are like a 12 year old boy. He is very caught up in preconceived notions.

Nolan Ryan accusations are nothing new and I'm sure Traber connections in MLB would make him a little more knowledgable on the subject

Wednesday afternoon I was listening to TDH and Al and Jim were having a debate about how long BBJ had been doing sports talk radio. Jim was going to call him and ask him, but the producer did not have the number. So I guess Jim can't be that mad at him.

Traber is a joke man, this guys thinks he know everything about everything. He is an outsider not from Oklahomaand always makes comments that belittle Oklahomans like he is something great. He is a fraud and needs to be exposed for who he is.
    check this post out:
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/mrchar...-the-ultimate/
    The following users like this post: metes

Originally Posted by mrcharls View Post
    Traber is a joke man, this guys thinks he know everything about everything. He is an outsider not from Oklahomaand always makes comments that belittle Oklahomans like he is something great. He is a fraud and needs to be exposed for who he is.
    check this post out:
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/mrchar...-the-ultimate/
    Nice read! His baseball career was a joke too!

Nolan Ryan/Jim Traber

The last video was hilarious. I'd never seen that before but I think a 7th grader wrote that post.