Nolan Ryan/Jim Traber

Posted 588 day(s) ago 1467 Views 6 Replies

Nolan Ryan/Jim Traber

Just happened to turn on Traber's show today and caught him in mid-rant about Bob Barry, Jr. He said he's done with BBJ because he called him a liar about whether or not Nolan Ryan cheated. Apparently, Traber said he knows "for a fact" that Ryan cheated. I guess BBJ said he didn't. Did anyone hear this? Did BBJ really call Traber a "liar," or is Traber overreacting like he usually does when someone disagrees with him? I haven't listened all day until just a few minutes ago and Traber was especially heated, more so than usual. Good stuff.

vCash

Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I didn't hear that, but Traber has feuded with several other hosts on the station. Mark and Craig for sure. I think even him and Dean weren't speaking to each other for a while.

I think BBJ is nice guy and still like the way he has Ch 4 cover sports from a local angle.

But I also think his opinions are like a 12 year old boy. He is very caught up in preconceived notions.

Nolan Ryan accusations are nothing new and I'm sure Traber connections in MLB would make him a little more knowledgable on the subject

vCash

Wednesday afternoon I was listening to TDH and Al and Jim were having a debate about how long BBJ had been doing sports talk radio. Jim was going to call him and ask him, but the producer did not have the number. So I guess Jim can't be that mad at him.

Traber is a joke man, this guys thinks he know everything about everything. He is an outsider not from Oklahomaand always makes comments that belittle Oklahomans like he is something great. He is a fraud and needs to be exposed for who he is.
    check this post out:
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/mrchar...-the-ultimate/
    The following users like this post: metes

vCash

Originally Posted by mrcharls View Post
    Nice read! His baseball career was a joke too!

Nolan Ryan/Jim Traber

The last video was hilarious. I'd never seen that before but I think a 7th grader wrote that post.