Homeland season 2

Posted 687 day(s) ago by SG12041 Views 65 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2
    vCash

This show earlier this season ^^^

vCash

Good writeup on the season finale with a lot of points that I agree with.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...s-is-your-life

vCash

Originally Posted by SoopaSooner View Post
    It was called Sleeper Cell. Yes, it was very good. Entire first season of Homeland is on On Demand.
    I don't have Showtime ( I am poor), but I do have Cox cable. Can I pay for individual episodes on demand or can I get season 1 on Netflix?

vCash

Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    I don't have Showtime ( I am poor), but I do have Cox cable. Can I pay for individual episodes on demand or can I get season 1 on Netflix?
    you can't pay for the episodes via Cox. Season 1 is available via netflix, but on disc only. No streaming.

vCash

Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post

http://thepiratebay.se/search/Homeland/0/99/200

vCash

Watching the finale tonight. Not all that excited TBH. The last few episodes have been really kinda dumb and I anticipate more dumbness from the finale.... Its still somewhat entertaining, just completely unbelievable and ridiculous

Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    Watching the finale tonight. Not all that excited TBH. The last few episodes have been really kinda dumb and I anticipate more dumbness from the finale.... Its still somewhat entertaining, just completely unbelievable and ridiculous
    I've felt the exact same way about the latter half of season 2. I'll say this about the finale, it cleans up a lot of the mess that season 2 had become and appears to be headed back to season 1 awesomeness.

vCash

I actually enjoyed the finale. You knew the whole episode that something massive was going to happen. Was such a successful plan to use his car and have a copy of that bombing tape of Brody. They had a backup plan in case he backed out. Will be interesting to see how Carrie explains herself to Saul (sp?) in the next season. Should be a shit ton of security cameras all over the CIA headquarters so I am sure they will start next season analyzing how it all went down.

vCash

Definitely redeemed themselves in the finale, IMO. Looking forward to Season 3.

vCash

Just watched all of season one and two... I enjoy the show and the season two finale was a good on IMO. Anyone know when season three kicks off?

vCash

Originally Posted by lauderdaleOU View Post
    Just watched all of season one and two... I enjoy the show and the season two finale was a good on IMO. Anyone know when season three kicks off?

September

Wrapped up the fist episode of Season 3. Solid.

Homeland S03E01 - http://board.dailyflix.net/index.php...homeland-2011/

vCash

Moved to the Entertainment forum.

So did Brody do it? I know on the outside it may look like he didn't but then I started thinking and went back and watched it again, you see him give a handshake to someone after parking his car. Also thinking to that prayer scene with ****r that he never mentioned to Carrie. I still think he's complicit with Al Qaeda and used Carrie to get him out, prob wasn't expecting to survive in the blast given that he asked that Marine dude to watch his family.

I just hope Brodie dies or something this season. The more they play up the Brodie-Carrie love angle, the worse the show gets.
    The following users like this post: cbsooner

Originally Posted by Jbaker View Post
    I just hope Brodie dies or something this season. The more they play up the Brodie-Carrie love angle, the worse the show gets.
    Yeah I hope Quinn takes him out.