Tell me your Worst Boss Ever stories

Posted 763 day(s) ago by stripesandspots3690 Views 66 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2
    Originally Posted by freeeewilly66 View Post
    Does he say this stuff to female employees? This guy sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen.
    But a great person to listen to if you like sexual jokes!

Mr. 60 year old obsessed with sex man probably started out like DM.

Tell me your Worst Boss Ever stories

Originally Posted by SoonerSean03 View Post
    My boss is honestly the most twisted sick mother ****er I've ever met. He is in his 60's and acts like Beavis and Butthead -- COMBINED. Honestly... every comment someone makes requires a sexual reference response. And it can be the most honest thing like "I'm tired" and you'll get "Oh were you and the wife up late ****ing? Did she stick her finger in your ass?"

One woman's father passed away and within two weeks he'd asked her if her mom was "getting any".

You NEVER bring up your children or else he'll ask if they're jerking off yet or getting any stinky or a whole host of things. Driving down the road with him he'll see a woman on a billboard and ask "Do you think she shaves her ****?"

Seriously... the most ****ed up dude I've come across. And the employees largely can't stand him and he doesn't know it. He can clear a room in seconds and then wonder where everyone is. "Must be in the bathroom taking a group shit".
    So... Which LT poster is he?
    The following users like this post: drspencer

For whatever reason no one will complain about him. I mentioned doing so and was told by others that they wouldn't back me up. I'm somewhat the new guy and they've all worked with him for years and I guess have just sort of accepted it. I think his time will ultimately come when he says something to or around a new female employee.

I just try and stear clear and focus on my work and I avoid lunches and alone time with him as much as possible.

Older guy today was mentioning he had a rash from some medicine. First thing out of the boss' mouth was "Is it on your dick?"
    The following users like this post: Wailer

Older guy today was mentioning he had a rash from some medicine. First thing out of the boss' mouth was "Is it on your dick?"
    I mean that one was just a set up right there.
    The following users like this post: Wailer

For whatever reason no one will complain about him. I mentioned doing so and was told by others that they wouldn't back me up. I'm somewhat the new guy and they've all worked with him for years and I guess have just sort of accepted it. I think his time will ultimately come when he says something to or around a new female employee.

I just try and stear clear and focus on my work and I avoid lunches and alone time with him as much as possible.

please tell us more stories of this dude, he's hilarious. (from afar)

TIL I may be Sean's boss.

He's a laugh riot from afar. My wife recently took an anti-harassment training class at her office. She took a screen capture of one slide and texted it to me. It was a list of offensive behaviors. I went down the list and was able to check every single one. Guy has got to be setting a record of some kind.

Is that not a normal response?

Originally Posted by stripesandspots View Post
    Mr. 60 year old obsessed with sex man probably started out like DM.
    Dude's an amateur. Say that shit with the women you work with and they all want to hang out with you... Thats a pro.

Originally Posted by DRL View Post
    Most places sure. Where I worked then not so much. Monday through Thursday I wore nice slack and a button down collard shirt. That's the way he was though. He typically would come in the office for about 4 hours single someone out and make a scene about something then leave. I think it had less to do with what I was wearing and more to do with him just wanting to be an A-hole.
    Was it green?

Office Christmas party last night. Guests included the owner of the company and senior management and their spouses as well as our advisory board and their spouses. Packed house.

After dinner they have a drawing for gifts and boss wins a camcorder. He immediately raises it up - points to his wife - and says "we'll be using this tonight!!!!"

I threw up a little.
    5 users like SoonerSean03's post: hOUrricane, ImTheDude, jdmt37, OUMallen, Walker8W

I worked at city bites waaay back in the day...
    a classmate died in a car wreck on our prom night my sr. year, and his funeral was a few days later. i worked later that day so i had called and said i'd be in a bit late, and it was all fine.
    So when I get to work, I'm still kind of in a fog, and my **** boss who obviously had little people skills said, "D'you get your friend buried?"

Originally Posted by freeeewilly66 View Post
    Does he say this stuff to female employees? This guy sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen.
    Doesn't have to be female to be sexual harassment. That's a massive lawsuit waiting to happen.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    I'm sadz that no one else thought my Jolly Rancher joke was funny. I giggled while I typed it.

Also...
    Ah, Mable's Stables.

My boss is honestly the most twisted sick mother ****er I've ever met. He is in his 60's and acts like Beavis and Butthead -- COMBINED. Honestly... every comment someone makes requires a sexual reference response. And it can be the most honest thing like "I'm tired" and you'll get "Oh were you and the wife up late ****ing? Did she stick her finger in your ass?"

One woman's father passed away and within two weeks he'd asked her if her mom was "getting any".

You NEVER bring up your children or else he'll ask if they're jerking off yet or getting any stinky or a whole host of things. Driving down the road with him he'll see a woman on a billboard and ask "Do you think she shaves her ****?"

Seriously... the most ****ed up dude I've come across. And the employees largely can't stand him and he doesn't know it. He can clear a room in seconds and then wonder where everyone is. "Must be in the bathroom taking a group shit".

Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    Doesn't have to be female to be sexual harassment. That's a massive lawsuit waiting to happen.
    Fun hater.
    The following users like this post: OUMallen