'13 DE/OLB Torrodney Prevot - offer

Posted 798 day(s) ago 1541 Views 11 Replies

Recruitment '13 DE/OLB Torrodney Prevot - offer

I saw somewhere yesterday that he set up an official to OU, but I couldn't find out what game. Anyone know?

Also anyone know who is recruiting him? He's a little small at DE and apparently, more schools are viewing him as a OLB now.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/usc/football...-Prevot-136072

6'3 220 Offers: Everyone
    Rivals 4*

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/456778/highlights/33809377
    Last edited by usaosooner; December 11th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Says online he is a USC commit. Sounds like a waste of time going after him.

Originally Posted by 61sooner View Post
    Says online he is a USC commit. Sounds like a waste of time going after him.
    He is a USC commit, but he just set up 3 visits to schools other then USC. Whether he's truly looking around or he just wants to enjoy some visits, he'll be taking an official to OU. He's a good enough of a player to at least try.

There's some rumblings that SC might cut him loose to sign a different kid at a different position.

He's either a OLB or DE.

BUMP

Will take a Oklahoma visit it may be this weekend

this would be a good get

Originally Posted by atlantasooner View Post
    There's some rumblings that SC might cut him loose to sign a different kid at a different position.

He's either a OLB or DE.
    They're cutting him loose if they get A'Shawn Robinson away from Texas. Right now, it looks distinctly possible that they might just pull it off with Texas losing their OC and their DC shopping around.

This would be a great pickup for us. I wouldn't mind seeing him at OLB.

Originally Posted by NateHeupelESQ View Post
    They're cutting him loose if they get A'Shawn Robinson away from Texas. Right now, it looks distinctly possible that they might just pull it off with Texas losing their OC and their DC shopping around.
    Would OU have a shot at Robinson?

I highly doubt it.

Originally Posted by drspencer View Post
    Would OU have a shot at Robinson?
    We've never even offered him. I don't know why, but I think he just does not want to go to OU for some reason. An elite DT at a position of critical need in our traditional recruiting backyard, and we don't even offer him? Character is not an issue, and grades are not an issue. That really only leaves the probability that he's told our coaches to not even waste their time.

Originally Posted by NateHeupelESQ View Post
    We've never even offered him. I don't know why, but I think he just does not want to go to OU for some reason. An elite DT at a position of critical need in our traditional recruiting backyard, and we don't even offer him? Character is not an issue, and grades are not an issue. That really only leaves the probability that he's told our coaches to not even waste their time.
    That's about what I thought. Probably a kid who grew up desperately wanting to play for UT.