Israel is the most dangerous regime in the history of Man.

Posted 567 day(s) ago by The16242 Views 914 Replies
Page 17 of 19 7 15 16 17 18 19
    vCash

First of all, I call bullshit.

Secondly, the shit rockets already kinda sorta reach Tel Aviv. Sorta. This is not a development.

Third, if highly accurate and deadly Iranian rockets/missiles are at the Gazans disposal, let's discuss:
    1- Israel never said shit about this TERRIFYING DEVELOPMENT, although they constantly decry not-yet-existing Iranian nukes.
    2- Israel is so scared, they...did not launch a ground assault. Hmmmmm. Either this report is bullshit or it is relatively benign compared to the status quo if even true.
    3- how in God's green **** are Iranian sophisticated rockets making into Gaza when Israel controls every Haza border and the US spies all of it??!!

Dude. Grow up. Use your noggin. I'm not denying the vague possibility that the Gazans got their hands on something worse than what they had. But to freak show over a clearly crap Fox News report? Please. Lets just get another pint, brother.

Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post

Secondly, the shit rockets already kinda sorta reach Tel Aviv. Sorta. This is not a development.

Third, if highly accurate and deadly Iranian rockets/missiles are at the Gazans disposal, let's discuss:
    1- Israel never said shit about this TERRIFYING DEVELOPMENT, although they constantly decry not-yet-existing Iranian nukes.
    2- Israel is so scared, they...did not launch a ground assault. Hmmmmm. Either this report is bullshit or it is relatively benign compared to the status quo if even true.
    3- how in God's green **** are Iranian sophisticated rockets making into Gaza when Israel controls every Haza border and the US spies all of it??!!

Dude. Grow up. Use your noggin. I'm not denying the vague possibility that the Gazans got their hands on something worse than what they had. But to freak show over a clearly crap Fox News report? Please. Lets just get another pint, brother.
    Are there underground tunnels into Gaza or not? And if there are then what is not allowed free passage?

vCash

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    If Fox News and a pro-Israeli guys say it, then it must be true. so yeah, kill all dem gaza kids.

Originally Posted by sheepdogs View Post
    Are there underground tunnels into Gaza or not? And if there are then what is not allowed free passage?
    Did we find those WMDs yet, that Saddam Hussein was hiding?

Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    cub believes we did.......and if anyone knows the truth.....it's cub

you've already had enuf.....
    things aren't always as they seem wrt to isreal and this conflict...
    but they are ALWAYS as they seem wrt to your dumbazzedness.....
    you really ought to stop using the term "intellectually dishonest".....
    Last edited by 87sooner; December 9th, 2012 at 08:51 AM.

cub believes we did.......and if anyone knows the truth.....it's cub
    87 knows we didn't .......... and if anyone knows how to ignore facts or evidence ......... it's 87

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...7pDf7AZ3RO9qnM

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010...ising-results/

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/2...found-in-iraq/

Rather blithering.

Originally Posted by sheepdogs View Post
    Rather blithering.
    So is this never ending debate about a ****ing border thousands of miles away while we ignore our own borders.
    The following users like this post: oucub23

So is this never ending debate about a ****ing border thousands of miles away while we ignore our own borders.
    I disagree considering Israel is capable of ending the entire world all by themselves and many Americans (right and left) are in lockstep support for all things Israel.

We aren't going to nuke Mexico anytime soon, so I say let the cheap labor flow through and let us focus on preventing end times prophecies from fulfilling themselves.

Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    I disagree considering Israel is capable of ending the entire world all by themselves and many Americans (right and left) are in lockstep support for all things Israel.

We aren't going to nuke Mexico anytime soon, so I say let the cheap labor flow through and let us focus on preventing end times prophecies from fulfilling themselves.
    I'm not concerned about the "took er jobs" border jumpers as much as the potential terrorists and drug smugglers (another reason to end the drug war). We worry more about screening our own citizens that are trying to leave the country, than people coming in.

Our priorities are backwards. We're protecting borders in Afghanistan, South Korea, and other countries when we should be protecting our own. We give billions in aid to foreign countries, when we're trillions in debt with our own aid programs here. I could go on.

And if people understood end time prophecy, they'd know there's nothing in there about a nation-state of Israel.

I'm not concerned about the "took er jobs" border jumpers as much as the potential terrorists and drug smugglers (another reason to end the drug war). We worry more about screening our own citizens that are trying to leave the country, than people coming in.

Our priorities are backwards. We're protecting borders in Afghanistan, South Korea, and other countries when we should be protecting our own. We give billions in aid to foreign countries, when we're trillions in debt with our own aid programs here. I could go on.

And if people understood end time prophecy, they'd know there's nothing in there about a nation-state of Israel.
    You are in the wrong thread if you want to tangent about the military industrial complex America perpetuates. This one is about Israel.

Plus you committed several fallacies. Which is very typical of a libertarian to shift the argument from a thing they hate (foreign policy) to something that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

So while your complaints are noted, and may have merit, they do nothing to contribute to the discussion at hand except to attempt to derail a popular thread that has remarkably remained on topic without people shitting it up with nonsense remarks about South Korea.

As to your last line, what? That is the obvious, but it all centers around the Jews, which is (in part) why Israel was created.

You are in the wrong thread if you want to tangent about the military industrial complex America perpetuates. This one is about Israel.

Plus you committed several fallacies. Which is very typical of a libertarian to shift the argument from a thing they hate (foreign policy) to something that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

So while your complaints are noted, and may have merit, they do nothing to contribute to the discussion at hand except to attempt to derail a popular thread that has remarkably remained on topic without people shitting it up with nonsense remarks about South Korea.

As to your last line, what? That is the obvious, but it all centers around the Jews, which is (in part) why Israel was created.
    After 17 pages, how much more can be argued about the Israel/Palenstine conflict? What can we honestly do to resolve the dispute?

After 17 pages, how much more can be argued about the Israel/Palenstine conflict? What can we honestly do to resolve the dispute?
    It's 41 pages on my phone.
    The following users like this post: OnlyOneOklahoma

We can call our congress people and tell them to defund israel. If they want to make big boy decisions like ethnic cleansing, they can face the consequences.

Now I don't think we should allow Israel to be overran, but we need to hold them accountable for their actions and maybe help communicate that Palestine is the one getting shafted in this conflict. At least post 1967.

Start a new thread if you want to about American imperialism. I have a lot of thoughts about it.

We can call our congress people and tell them to defund israel. If they want to make big boy decisions like ethnic cleansing, they can face the consequences.

Now I don't think we should allow Israel to be overran, but we need to hold them accountable for their actions and maybe help communicate that Palestine is the one getting shafted in this conflict. At least post 1967.

Start a new thread if you want to about American imperialism. I have a lot of thoughts about it.
    Hey, I mentioned foreign aid. Give me a little credit there.
    The following users like this post: OnlyOneOklahoma

Hey, I mentioned foreign aid. Give me a little credit there.
    That is true. Israel exists because we give them a size able chunk of change annually. I wonder how it is used for domestic purposes. I haven't bothered to look into it, but now I am curious if it is used for peace or to further war.

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    yup...i ignore those facts/evidence because it has NOTHING to do with the claims the bush admin made to justify going into iraq...
    a few chemical munitions left over from the first gulf war.....a "lab" in a house.....? please...
    if we had never gone into iraq....they would still be the same threat to us today as they were a decade ago.....nada...
    and there was no al qaeda there either....just another bs lie ...
    bush had a hardon for saddam and it cost this country billions of dollars and thousands of dead americans and thousands more injured and years of separated families and destroyed morale and on and on....

vCash

SH was going to push the boundary every chance he got...sooner or later he would have gone too far and like it or not we would have been in there...

yup...i ignore those facts/evidence because it has NOTHING to do with the claims the bush admin made to justify going into iraq...
    a few chemical munitions left over from the first gulf war.....a "lab" in a house.....? please...
    if we had never gone into iraq....they would still be the same threat to us today as they were a decade ago.....nada...
    and there was no al qaeda there either....just another bs lie ...
    bush had a hardon for saddam and it cost this country billions of dollars and thousands of dead americans and thousands more injured and years of separated families and destroyed morale and on and on....
    When did I ever say anything to the contrary. All I said was that they had them. They did. It seems that you like to read into what I'm saying.

When did I ever say anything to the contrary. All I said was that they had them. They did. It seems that you like to read into what I'm saying.
    so you continue to post meaningless info for no apparent reason? ok....good job..

so you continue to post meaningless info for no apparent reason? ok....good job..
    It's not meaningless to point out that the meme that there were no WMDs is inaccurate. Although pointing it out to someone that simply takes what parts of a discussion that he needs to be 'right' and disregards the rest is likely a waste of time. Interestingly, I didn't do that this time, until you came into the thread with your petty semantics and condescending posts and addressed me. You attempted to mock me because I pointed out that you were in fact wrong about WMDs. As a result, I cited 3 sources that showed the error of your post. After doing so, you changed what you said to something else--so you could appear right within the constructs you've built. It must echo pretty loudly in there.

It's not meaningless to point out that the meme that there were no WMDs is inaccurate. Although pointing it out to someone that simply takes what parts of a discussion that he needs to be 'right' and disregards the rest is likely a waste of time. Interestingly, I didn't do that this time, until you came into the thread with your petty semantics and condescending posts and addressed me. You attempted to mock me because I pointed out that you were in fact wrong about WMDs. As a result, I cited 3 sources that showed the error of your post. After doing so, you changed what you said to something else--so you could appear right within the constructs you've built. It must echo pretty loudly in there.
    the "constructs" were always in the context of bush's justification for war...

the "constructs" were always in the context of bush's justification for war...
    I would have paid large amounts of money for a double post there.

vCash

SANTORUM: Iran Could Get A Nuclear Bomb If Chuck Hagel Is Confirmed As Secretary Of Defense

Time after time, Sen. Hagel has sought to distance the United States from Israel and refused to stop efforts to end terrorist attacks on Israel.

After failing to find any, W changed his tune to the old "we needed to liberate the Iraqi citizens."

vCash

Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    After failing to find any, W changed his tune to the old "we needed to liberate the Iraqi citizens."
    Obama thought they were moved to Libya.

Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Obama thought they were moved to Libya.
    False. That was a NATO operation we assisted in. Not a 10 year nation building war to help Halliburton's bottom line.

vCash

False. That was a NATO operation we assisted in. Not a 10 year nation building war to help Halliburton's bottom line.
    Lol

Libya's attack on he US was brutal.

obama got congressional approval for this noble war, didnt he?
    The following users like this post: Tundra

vCash

Agree or disagree with this statement:

The United States should predicate the giving of financial and military aid to Israel on Israel's compliance with international law.

Agree or disagree with this statement:

The United States should predicate the giving of financial and military aid to Israel on Israel's compliance with international law.
    Disagree. I'd guess that 99% of the aid we send out goes to countries that don't comply with international law. Hell, we don't comply w/international law all the time either. Basing our decisions on international mood swings sounds like a bad idea to me.

vCash

The US gives aid to the Arabs known as Palestinians should we withhold their aid until they follow international law.
    The following users like this post: 87sooner

Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Lol

Libya's attack on he US was brutal.

obama got congressional approval for this noble war, didnt he?
    Lol

So was Iraq's, which is what we were talking about.

Also, not a war, doesn't fall under the war powers act. No ground troops, not the operation leader, and a conflict allies called for equals no war.

Originally Posted by lokifz1 View Post
    The US gives aid to the Arabs known as Palestinians should we withhold their aid until they follow international law.
    Maybe, if they were the aggressor your point might have merit.

We will continue the same foreign policy we've had the last 12+ years.

Re: Israel is the most dangerous regime in the history of Man.

No one cares about Ron Paul.

Nobody really cares about the Bush clone we have in office. Isn't it funny how his foreign policy guys were pro Bush guys?

I do find it interesting that the president kept Bush people in the defense department. But I would say Hagel is at least a change of pace there. I think he is wary of israel, and may not blindly follow the Jews everywhere.

I will have to state you are wrong about no one caring about Obama. The majority of the country just voted him back into office.

vCash

Disagree. I'd guess that 99% of the aid we send out goes to countries that don't comply with international law. Hell, we don't comply w/international law all the time either. Basing our decisions on international mood swings sounds like a bad idea to me.
    At least you're consistent.

And don't be retarded. You know Israel is violating international law in a meaningful way when they're settling/stealing land that is not theirs. That's hardly a mood swing. It's hard to take you seriously when you say things like that.

I do find it interesting that the president kept Bush people in the defense department. But I would say Hagel is at least a change of pace there. I think he is wary of israel, and may not blindly follow the Jews everywhere.

I will have to state you are wrong about no one caring about Obama. The majority of the country just voted him back into office.
    And it's not like most people voted. Combined he and Romney didn't even get half the country to vote.

At least you're consistent.

And don't be retarded. You know Israel is violating international law in a meaningful way when they're settling/stealing land that is not theirs. That's hardly a mood swing. It's hard to take you seriously when you say things like that.
    Actually, you have a hard time taking anyone serious that disagrees with you. That's why you get so twisted up on here. We're giving Egypt aid. Are they complying with international law? We're giving N Korea aid last I saw. Are they? Afghanistan? Iraq? France (Mali)?
    The following users like this post: Section31

vCash

Oh, this stupid ****ing thread is still going? Awesome....

UN: Palestinian militants likely killed Gaza baby

An errant Palestinian rocket, not an Israeli airstrike, likely killed the baby of a BBC reporter during fighting in the Hamas-ruled territory last November, a U.N. report indicated, challenging the widely believed story behind an image that became a symbol of what Palestinians said was Israeli aggression.

http://news.yahoo.com/un-palestinian...143224704.html

vCash

“Question: Which country alone in the Middle East has nuclear weapons?
    Answer: Israel,
    Question: Which country in the Middle East has just recently used a weapon of mass destruction, a one-ton smart bomb, dropping it in the center of a highly populated area killing civilians including children?
    Answer: Israel.

Question: What country in the Middle East was cited by Amnesty International for demolishing more than 4000 innocent Palestinian homes as a means of ethnic cleansing?

Question: What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the United States , according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders?

Question: Which country in the Middle East receives U.S. weapons for free and then sells the technology to the Republic of China even at the objections of the U.S.?

Question: Which country in the Middle East regularly violates the Geneva Convention by imposing collective punishment on entire towns, villages, and camps, for the acts of a few, and even goes as far as demolishing entire villages while people are still in their homes?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely kills young Palestinian children for no reason other than throwing stones at armored vehicles, bulldozers, or tanks?

Question: Which country in the Middle East refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections?

Question: Which country in the Middle East seized the sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely violates the international borders of another sovereign state with warplanes and artillery and naval gunfire?

Question: What American ally in the Middle East has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (a practice sometimes called exporting terrorism)?

Question: In which country in the Middle East have high-ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?

Question: What country in the Middle East refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?

Question: What country in the Middle East created millions of refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses?

Question: What country in the Middle East refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated?

Question: In what country in the Middle East was a high-ranking United Nations diplomat assassinated?

Question: In what country in the Middle East did the man who ordered the assassination of a high-ranking U.N. diplomat become prime minister?

Question: What country in the Middle East blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship, the USS Liberty, in international waters, killing 34 and wounding 171 American sailors?

Question: What country in the Middle East employed a spy, Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents from USA and then gave some of them to the Soviet Union?

Question: What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard a full pardon?

Question: What Middle East country allows American Jewish murderers to flee to its country to escape punishment in the United States and refuses to extradite them once in their custody?

Question: What Middle East country preaches against hate yet builds a shrine and a memorial for a murderer who killed 29 Palestinians while they prayed in their Mosque?

Question: Which country in the Middle East deliberately targeted a civilian U.N. Refugee Camp in Qana , Lebanon and killed 103 innocent men, women, and especially children?

Question: Which country in the Middle East is in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by U.S. vetoes?

Question: Which country in the Middle East receives more than one-third of all U.S. aid to the world yet is the 16th richest country in the world?

Question: Which country in the Middle East had its Prime Minister announce to his staff not to worry about what the United States says because “We control America ?”

Question: Which country in the Middle East signed the Oslo Accords promising to halt any new Jewish Settlement construction, but instead, has built more than 270 new settlements since the signing?

Question: Which country in the Middle East has assassinated more than 100 political officials of its opponent in the last 2 years while killing hundreds of civilians in the process, including dozens of children?
    Answer: Israel.”
    — Dr. Norman Finkelstein

Israel is shit.

vCash

vCash

Is it rude to say that I have always not agreed with the state of Israel, i.e anti-Semetic?

I support the Biblical Israel obviously, but this forced state that now implements mass murder on the scale of genocide doesn't sit well with me

vCash

Too bad we didn't have the Internet in the year 700 to document true genocide. Yeah Moors

vCash

Originally Posted by HeroOfTheDay View Post
    Is it rude to say that I have always not agreed with the state of Israel, i.e anti-Semetic?

I support the Biblical Israel obviously, but this forced state that now implements mass murder on the scale of genocide doesn't sit well with me
    Perhaps you shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning of. This would be a good start!