'14 ILB Nyles Morgan - Offer

Posted 1030 day(s) ago 1704 Views 7 Replies
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    32,788
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Recruitment '14 ILB Nyles Morgan - Offer

    http://rivals.yahoo.com/oklahoma/foo...87wbNTQFSbtJB4


    6'2 220 Offers Notre Dame Michigan State UCLA



    RT @core6athletes #Oklahoma has officially offered 2014 All-American LB Nyles Morgan. #BOOMER

  2. #2
    Does he go to David Smiths highschool? There's some good talent up in Chicago/Illinois area, glad we're putting some more effort into that region

  3. #3
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    32,788
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Originally Posted by huntinsooner View Post
    Does he go to David Smiths highschool? There's some good talent up in Chicago/Illinois area, glad we're putting some more effort into that region
    He's teammates with Treadwell. Smith went to Bremen but they are all Core6 kids. I agree with you about putting some effort there

  4. #4
    Yeah that's right, my bad. You know if Clifton Garrett does that Core6 as well? Or is he in a different part of Illinois?

  5. #5
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    32,788
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Originally Posted by huntinsooner View Post
    Yeah that's right, my bad. You know if Clifton Garrett does that Core6 as well? Or is he in a different part of Illinois?
    yep he is core6

    The following users like this post: huntinsooner


  6. #6
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    32,788
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    @GeneStarwind419
    Oklahoma is set to visit Clifton Garrett and Nyles Morgan tomorrow

    which is today
    The following users like this post: drspencer


  7. #7
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    3,403
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    '14 ILB Nyles Morgan - Offer

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    @GeneStarwind419
    Oklahoma is set to visit Clifton Garrett and Nyles Morgan tomorrow

    which is today
    Wait... What?

  8. #8
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    32,788
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    will visit this summer.. longshot

Similar Threads

  1. CNN cancels Piers Morgan
    By SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC in forum Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: February 24th, 2014, 02:56 PM
  2. For Piers Morgan haters...
    By URNotserious in forum The Pub
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 28th, 2013, 02:33 PM
  3. Piers Morgan...
    By TIMB0B in forum Politics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: February 15th, 2013, 08:10 PM

Tags for this Thread