Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

Posted 733 day(s) ago by OrangeBlossom172228 Views 8660 Replies
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 8661
Page 21 of 174 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121
    Love isn't playing that well this year...he's becoming injury prone...and he's becoming whiny...it'll either give some GMs pause or might make him lose some value.

Well we all know what type of numbers can put up... I believe the reason he is whining is because he plays for Minnesota...Once he gets here, I'm sure his attitude would change.

Originally Posted by vrortiz405 View Post
    Well we all know what type of numbers can put up... I believe the reason he is whining is because he plays for Minnesota...Once he gets here, I'm sure his attitude would change.
    I wonder if we could get away with doing Martin, Collison, and two non-Toronto picks. Nobody is a fan of giving up Collison, I know, but MIN would probably demand it (to at least get some production to replace Love). And if we kept Ibaka AND Perkins, there wouldn't be much space for Collison anyway (Perk would come off the Bench and Ibaka would start the 5).

No way Minny we do a trade for K Love without getting Ibaka. No way we would do a trade without giving up Perk's salary. Since neither wants to do either of those things, this trade seems unrealistic.
    The following users like this post: VRO405

The way I see it, the only way we win in a trade for Love is if the relationship between Minny's front office and Love becomes toxic like Dwight-Orlando last year. After giving away Harden this org isn't going to give away Ibaka especially with his ceiling for development. You give away both Perk and Ibaka, and you lose the interior defense that this team has built around, and you return to the same interior defensive woes we had in the Nenad/Green era.

Hitting the road for quite a few games, need to take care of business against the shitty Raptors and Wizards.

Another no name catching fire against the Thunder. Alan Anderson is 6-6 and 4-4 from 3!

Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

Ugh, I hate these nooner games.

If I see that scrub hit one more three against us, I'm going to vomit.

Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    If I see that scrub hit one more three against us, I'm going to vomit.
    If I see Perk get another great look inside just to brick it, I'm going to vomit!

SoonerBounce Guest

Just tuned in.

Is te raptors painted on the court behind the baskets freaking anyone else out?

Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Just tuned in.

Is te raptors painted on the court behind the baskets freaking anyone else out?
    I fall for it one time every game that is played there.

So much for the "we'll live with Ibaka taking outside shots" line of thinking.
    Teams now close out hard on the Ibaka pick and pop.

Originally Posted by ourn View Post
    Another no name catching fire against the Thunder. Alan Anderson is 6-6 and 4-4 from 3!
    Alan Anderson has played some good ball the last month.

This is actually a 'good' win. Toronto had been playing some good ball. Thunder Up!
    2 users like WFSooner's post: ourn, VRO405

This is actually a 'good' win. Toronto had been playing some good ball. Thunder Up!
    Eh, 8-3 in their last 11, including the loss to OKC. Of their wins, only two came against winning teams. Houston and Portland. Both wins at home, against two really poor road teams.

Oklahoma City's schedule is going to get easier. We have the 8th easiest schedule remaining.

That seems strange because all I've heard so far this year is that the schedule we've played has been easy. Now we have an easy schedule to finish. Guess we're just lucky that way.

Originally Posted by aaron7 View Post
    That seems strange because all I've heard so far this year is that the schedule we've played has been easy. Now we have an easy schedule to finish. Guess we're just lucky that way.
    I guess. 20 games were against teams with winning records when we've played them. (counts teams like Philly, boston, charlotte) OKC is now 13-7 vs. those teams. OKC is 13-0 vs. teams under .500.

Get through the January 16-31 slate of games and it evens out really nicely. That stretch will be tough though.

OKC's schedule was pretty easy through November, but December added some games, and other teams have proven to be "tougher" than thought (like Houston).

OKC, according to Hollinger's power rankings, has had the 12th most difficult schedule. We're the lowest ranked team to have played a schedule where our opponents combine to be over .500 (.503).

The teams above us include, and in this order: NOH (.545), DEN, SAS, HOU, SAC, LAC, MEM, UTA, BRK, LAL, BOS (.508)

Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    So much for the "we'll live with Ibaka taking outside shots" line of thinking.
    Teams now close out hard on the Ibaka pick and pop.
    That's great though: creates better offensive spacing overall and unclogs the middle.

Not much can shut down an offense faster than a defense not having to respect your mid- and long-range game.

Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    That's great though: creates better offensive spacing overall and unclogs the middle.

Not much can shut down an offense faster than a defense not having to respect your mid- and long-range game.
    Yep. It didn't happen yesterday, but Ibaka has taken a three-pointer in 6 out of the last 8 games (hit 3 of them)...the more places on the floor that Ibaka is a threat, the more open Westbrook and Durant will be as well as the other players on the floor. Hopefully by the end of the year, Ibaka developing a mid-range game will open up the post a little more for Perkins to get an easy 4 to 6 points per game.

Hope we play good tonight

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Hope we play good tonight
    Well*

Cheers to a Thunder victory!

Cmon guys, it's ****ing Washington.

Craptacular slow start so far. Go figure. Lazy defense and no ball movement on offense. KD hasn't touched the ball like the last 4 possessions.

I can't stand your radio guy. He ****es about every call

fvckin it live with Tapatalk dos

This is the Wiz minus Wall AND Nene. No excuses to be trailing. 20 points in the 1st quarter...another slow start.

Originally Posted by iMAX386 View Post
    This is the Wiz minus Wall AND Nene. No excuses to be trailing. 20 points in the 1st quarter...another slow start.
    And Crawford and Cartier Martin.

Just gave up 30 to a ****ing D league team.

Jesus guys

KD needs to just take over.

Perk has to be the worse shooter in the league.

Damn Perkins, misses way too many bunnies.

Wow, Can't believe this shitty team is hitting all these threes on us.

Can't believe we're losing to this team. Piss poor defense closing on the 3 point shooters.

4 and ****ing 28.

Originally Posted by iMAX386 View Post
    Can't believe we're losing to this team. Piss poor defense closing on the 3 point shooters.
    We did too earlier in season

fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

This is comical.

Thunder better come back and win this freaking game. This is unacceptable.

I saw a quote from KD that said teams always have good shooting games against them bc they are Western conf champs and everyone gunning for them. When do you just blame it the defense?

Get Perkins out of the damn game.

Thunder need to trade for Varejao.

Go wizards

fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

OKC loses to the Wizards.

Get Perkins out of the damn game.

Thunder need to trade for Varejao.

Something. I don't know how they have the record they have with how they play sometimes.

And, the scrub hits a Kobesque fade away to win.

Lost to a bunch of ****ing D-Leaguers.

Ha. Bullets win. Hilarious.
    The following users like this post: SarasotaSooner

**** I hate sports.
    The following users like this post: Julz

Wow...missed 16 straight shots...How the hell does the Oklahoma City Thunder miss 16 straight shots?