Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

Posted 768 day(s) ago by OrangeBlossom175184 Views 8660 Replies
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 8661
Page 36 of 174 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136
  1. #1751
    Westbrook still seems like a head case. Scott Brooks still looks weak.
       

  2. #1752

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Wonder what happened. Looks like KD and Collison are trying to carry team.
       

  3. #1753
    Nazgul's Avatar
    Posts
    2,267
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minas Morgul

    I didn't know there was sand in the Peake
       

  4. #1754

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Awkward interview..
       

  5. #1755

    Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    That's the new KD. Block at one end, beautiful assist at the other.
       

  6. #1756
    TNT reports he was upset with KD. Royce Young and Mayberry say he was pissed at Thabo.
       

  7. #1757

    Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    National media always tries to create drama between RW and KD. Though Westbrook gave them the perfect opportunity acting this immature.
       

  8. #1758
    Brooks is a moron, how do you sit the best PG in the league? Everybody knows Westbrook is a headcase, you live with it!
       

  9. #1759

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    Brooks is a moron, how do you sit the best PG in the league? Everybody knows Westbrook is a headcase, you live with it!
    You have to sit him for a bit. You can't let someone play whose throwing a tantrum.
       

  10. #1760
    Originally Posted by 55-17beatdown2011 View Post
    National media always tries to create drama between RW and KD. Though Westbrook gave them the perfect opportunity acting this immature.
    @dailythunder: Why would TNT say it was KD that Westbrook argued with and not Thabo? Because TNT knows drama. #heyo
    5 users like Julz's post: 55-17beatdown2011, D-Town Sooner, lycao, Nazgul, OrangeBlossom

       

  11. #1761
    Nazgul's Avatar
    Posts
    2,267
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minas Morgul

    Really Thabo? You know Westbrook is a child, leave him be.
       

  12. #1762

    Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Credit to TNT for correcting their mistake.
       

  13. #1763
    What happened between RW and Thabo? Any video?
       

  14. #1764
    It was this play. Thabo cut and brought a 2nd defender on Russ
       

  15. #1765
    Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    It was this play. Thabo cut and brought a 2nd defender on Russ
    Thanks. That's weird to react like that, but RW is a bit unstable.
       

  16. #1766
    SoonerRO's Avatar
    Posts
    8,242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Moving along, nothing to see here... I like it as a matter of, teammates are so hungry to win that they get in each others face... Just a week ago, KD got into Ibaka's face... It's the nature of the beast, winning that is. They want to be great
    2 users like SoonerRO's post: freedombird, OrangeBlossom

       

  17. #1767
    Brooks didn't look weak. The only thing to do when Mt. Westbrook is erupting is sit him and let him settle down.

    Also when Russ gets that angry, it usually isn't because of anything that happens on the court, that is just a symptom that sparks him when he is already irritable. I know people who have seats behind the Thunder bench and are close to Russ's seats where his lady friend or parents sit. They say that Russ looks at the seats from time to time during the game and if nobody is using the that night, he still checks on the seats and if somebody is suiting in them he will have an usher make them move.

    One game last year Mt. Westbrook erupted and they said he seemed really upset and was fixated on those seats that were empty.
       

  18. #1768
    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    Brooks didn't look weak. The only thing to do when Mt. Westbrook is erupting is sit him and let him settle down.

    Also when Russ gets that angry, it usually isn't because of anything that happens on the court, that is just a symptom that sparks him when he is already irritable. I know people who have seats behind the Thunder bench and are close to Russ's seats where his lady friend or parents sit. They say that Russ looks at the seats from time to time during the game and if nobody is using the that night, he still checks on the seats and if somebody is suiting in them he will have an usher make them move.

    One game last year Mt. Westbrook erupted and they said he seemed really upset and was fixated on those seats that were empty.
    So what you're saying is like most problems there's a woman to blame?
       

  19. #1769
    HeroOfTheDay's Avatar
    Posts
    4,837
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    5 feet from Owen Field

    Lol, ESPN...

    Every season since the Thunder have made the playoffs, Russell has had one or two instances of being a little immature brat and pouting. ESPN is jumping all over this like "OH NOEZ, RUSS AND KD HATE EACH OTHER!!!" "THE THUNDER WILL CRUMBLE, LAKERS ALL THE WAYZ"

    This is the one and only instance this season that Russ has acted like this, he's an emotional player. He can be the best PG in the league, and he knows it. But ESPN is jumping on this so hard that it just shows they have no desire for OKC to go far.

    LA has one of these instances EVERY ****ING DAY. However, all I hear is "If they do this...and this happens...and Kobe does this...and blah blah blah, then the Lakers will make the playoffs and do damage."

    SHUT THE **** UP WITH THIS SHIT! KD and Russ are fine, they love playing together. If Russ didnt like it, he would of pulled a Harden and not resign with OKC.
    The following users like this post: freedombird

       

  20. #1770
    SoonerRO's Avatar
    Posts
    8,242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Yea, I don't understand the whole "Russ is a headcase" theory... Just befuddles me
       

  21. #1771
    HeroOfTheDay's Avatar
    Posts
    4,837
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    5 feet from Owen Field

    Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    Yea, I don't understand the whole "Russ is a headcase" theory... Just befuddles me
    Dwight Howard is a headcase. Russ is just emotional and has a short temper.

    At least he plays hard every game, unlike some
    2 users like HeroOfTheDay's post: freedombird, SoonerRO

       

  22. #1772
    SoonerRO's Avatar
    Posts
    8,242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

       

  23. #1773
    Cowboy1964adam's Avatar
    Posts
    211
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Really Thabo? You know Westbrook is a child, leave him be.
    Yes how dare Thabo tell Westbrook to pass.

    We'll be fine though, this hasn't happened for a while.
       

  24. #1774
    Did anybody hear what ass-clown Traber said yesterday? Said this thing going on with Westbrook is a "big" deal, and it is going to "hurt" the team. Anybody who thinks otherwise is too blinded by being a Thunder fan. What a troglodyte.

    What's going to happen? Most severe thing he'll get is an NBA fine. I doubt that even happens. Things will continue on, and nobody will remember this story in 2 weeks. No big deal.
       

  25. #1775

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    Did anybody hear what ass-clown Traber said yesterday? Said this thing going on with Westbrook is a "big" deal, and it is going to "hurt" the team. Anybody who thinks otherwise is too blinded by being a Thunder fan. What a troglodyte.

    What's going to happen? Most severe thing he'll get is an NBA fine. I doubt that even happens. Things will continue on, and nobody will remember this story in 2 weeks. No big deal.
    I heard it. Didn't think much about it cause he tends make a big deal out of nothing. He's the same person who would like to have Cousins on the team. Cousins' antics are far worse than RW.
       

  26. #1776
    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    Did anybody hear what ass-clown Traber said yesterday? Said this thing going on with Westbrook is a "big" deal, and it is going to "hurt" the team. Anybody who thinks otherwise is too blinded by being a Thunder fan. What a troglodyte.

    What's going to happen? Most severe thing he'll get is an NBA fine. I doubt that even happens. Things will continue on, and nobody will remember this story in 2 weeks. No big deal.
    He didn't break any rules so there's no way he could be fined for anything.

    I mean, I wasn't particularly thrilled by the incident, but he's had worse and he seemed to compose himself for the 4th quarter. And considering the reason he was upset (at least the part that we know), I'm a little less concerned.
       

  27. #1777
    Alright damn. Lets whip some ass
       

  28. #1778
    SoonerRO's Avatar
    Posts
    8,242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Why did RW get benched at the end of the half?
       

  29. #1779
    Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    Why did RW get benched at the end of the half?
    3 fouls
       

  30. #1780
    SoonerRO's Avatar
    Posts
    8,242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    3 fouls
    Got it, thought he threw another tantrum
       

  31. #1781

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Stupid turnovers again..
       

  32. #1782
    Can't believe we're letting the Cavs stick around. Should be up by 15 by now
       

  33. #1783
    SoonerRO's Avatar
    Posts
    8,242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    KD getting checked out by medical staff.... Hope he's okay
       

  34. #1784
    nstinson's Avatar
    Posts
    1,037
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Duncan and Poteau, OK

    I love our patented Thunder cold streaks we go on every game
       

  35. #1785
    Cavaliers are HORRIBLE. They shouldn't even be in this game.
       

  36. #1786

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    Can't believe we're letting the Cavs stick around. Should be up by 15 by now
    No shit. Pretty sad.. 17 turnovers so far.
       

  37. #1787
    shit shit shit
       

  38. #1788
    How the **** are we losing to this team?
       

  39. #1789
    nstinson's Avatar
    Posts
    1,037
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Duncan and Poteau, OK

    Cleveland literally cannot miss a shot if they try
       

  40. #1790
    nstinson's Avatar
    Posts
    1,037
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Duncan and Poteau, OK

    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    How the **** are we losing to this team?
    Because we are the Thunder
       

  41. #1791
    Time to shelf the 2nd string until Monday
       

  42. #1792
    nstinson's Avatar
    Posts
    1,037
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Duncan and Poteau, OK

    KD is a bad man
       

  43. #1793
    Nice 3 KD
       

  44. #1794
    SoonerRO's Avatar
    Posts
    8,242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Kyrie Irving is the ****ing TRUTH!
    The following users like this post: HeroOfTheDay

       

  45. #1795
    Just puzzling how we can let horrible teams do this to us
       

  46. #1796
    SoonerRO's Avatar
    Posts
    8,242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    Cavaliers are HORRIBLE. They shouldn't even be in this game.
    The Cavs are actually pretty good, don't let their record fool you...
       

  47. #1797
    Irish_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    16,741
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX

    Damn Kyrie is fairly good... ****
       

  48. #1798
    bad loss
       

  49. #1799
    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    bad loss
    Horrible. Not sure what's going on. Been really flat against weaker opponents lately.
       

  50. #1800
    Awful loss. Up there with the Washington Wizards loss.

    Meanwhile, San Antonio is beating up Washington. Don't understand how the Thunder lose to these shit teams.
       

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13878
    Last Post: June 5th, 2014, 08:33 AM
  2. *Official Oklahoma City Thunder Offseason Thread*
    By SG1 in forum Wayman's House
    Replies: 376
    Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 11:01 AM
  3. Oklahoma City Thunder 2012-2013 Thread
    By OKCChuck in forum Game Threads
    Replies: 12843
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2012, 07:19 PM

Tags for this Thread