Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

Posted 671 day(s) ago by OrangeBlossom167340 Views 8660 Replies
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 8661
Page 37 of 174 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137
  1. #1801
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    21,603
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    well that sucked
       

  2. #1802
    Holy Kyrie!!!!!


    Don't overreact to this loss. The Thunder are just pacing themselves and the Cavs just got hot.


    I do wish that Scotty would have called the fire department (Thabo) to try and put out the fire of Kyrie. Russ and Serge/Perk had no chance on that Kyrie pnr
    2 users like SG1's post: D-Town Sooner, VRO405

       

  3. #1803
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    Holy Kyrie!!!!!


    Don't overreact to this loss. The Thunder are just pacing themselves and the Cavs just got hot.
    This. Not a terrible loss...
       

  4. #1804

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Couldn't guard the 3 line worth shit.
       

  5. #1805

    Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    This. Not a terrible loss...
    May not be terrible, but a bad loss. Kyrie was working Russ and Brooks didn't switch up anything. Why not put Thabo back out there? Kmart is pretty useless on offense in that situation and won't get a shot with KD and Russ.
       

  6. #1806
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by ourn View Post
    May not be terrible, but a bad loss. Kyrie was working Russ and Brooks didn't switch up anything. Why not put Thabo back out there? Kmart is pretty useless on offense in that situation and won't get a shot with KD and Russ.
    I thought the same thing... K-Mart never gets the ball near the end on close games... On another note, Kyrie works everybody in the league, kid is a stud.
       

  7. #1807
    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    Holy Kyrie!!!!!


    Don't overreact to this loss. The Thunder are just pacing themselves and the Cavs just got hot.


    I do wish that Scotty would have called the fire department (Thabo) to try and put out the fire of Kyrie. Russ and Serge/Perk had no chance on that Kyrie pnr
    Look up at the top of your browsing window and remind yourself what site you are on...
    The following users like this post: silverwheels

       

  8. #1808
    I also think that Brooks is experimenting. I thought that it was interesting when Russ picked up the third foul before halftime that be brought in K Mart and slid KD over to point. And when Reggie is in the game with KD, a lot of the time KD is at point.
       

  9. #1809
    HeroOfTheDay's Avatar
    Posts
    4,283
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    5 feet from Owen Field

    Expect the Mavs to play outside their minds again
       

  10. #1810
    Originally Posted by HeroOfTheDay View Post
    Expect the Mavs to play outside their minds again
    They always do when they play the Thunder for some reason.
       

  11. #1811
    Thunder Up lets whip some Mavs ass. First of 3 at home.
       

  12. #1812
    Need to go on a long winning streak. 3-4 in the last 7.
       

  13. #1813
    Keep it up boys
       

  14. #1814
    Up by 11 love it!
       

  15. #1815
    Up 18 5 minutes before half
       

  16. #1816
    Nazgul's Avatar
    Posts
    2,267
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minas Morgul

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Keep it up boys
    we will. no worries.
       

  17. #1817
    Filthy no look pass
       

  18. #1818

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    What did KD do to get the tech? Was he talking shit or something?
       

  19. #1819
    Still a ass beating
       

  20. #1820
    How can someone as tall as Thabeet be so soft?
       

  21. #1821
    The following users like this post: VRO405

       

  22. #1822
    Thunder Up
       

  23. #1823
       

  24. #1824
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    How can someone as tall as Thabeet be so soft?
    This to the 10th power!... Dude should be able to dominate! Needs to develop some upper body strength.
       

  25. #1825
    Filthy's Avatar
    Posts
    1,321
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK

    So, Sportscenter leads into their NBA segment, with "Mavs hold Durant to only 19 points." With abesolutely NO mention of the fact, that he sat the entire 4th quarter.
       

  26. #1826
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    So, Sportscenter leads into their NBA segment, with "Mavs hold Durant to only 19 points." With abesolutely NO mention of the fact, that he sat the entire 4th quarter.
    Smfh
       

  27. #1827
    Dean Blevins, shut up.

       

  28. #1828
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    Dean Blevins, shut up.

    Haha, was just going to post this. Scott Brooks made him look like an ass
       

  29. #1829

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    Haha, was just going to post this. Scott Brooks made him look like an ass
    What happened?
       

  30. #1830
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    What happened?
    Dean asked a question about how Russell Westbrook was cold and how it impacted the game.

    Scott replied by saying something to the effect of "Russell is a great player and does a lot of other great things, and you're not going to make every shot Dean"

    Then Dean tried to back pedal and rephrase his question
       

  31. #1831
    HeroOfTheDay's Avatar
    Posts
    4,283
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    5 feet from Owen Field

    Dean Blevins is a waste of carbon
    The following users like this post: McRib

       

  32. #1832
    McRib's Avatar
    Posts
    24,270
    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Originally Posted by HeroOfTheDay View Post
    Dean Blevins is a waste of carbon
    Yep
       

  33. #1833
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    Dean asked a question about how Russell Westbrook was cold and how it impacted the game.

    Scott replied by saying something to the effect of "Russell is a great player and does a lot of other great things, and you're not going to make every shot Dean"

    Then Dean tried to back pedal and rephrase his question
    He wasn't cold tonight. Had a great game
       

  34. #1834
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    I thought thabeet played good too
       

  35. #1835
    Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    Dean asked a question about how Russell Westbrook was cold and how it impacted the game.

    Scott replied by saying something to the effect of "Russell is a great player and does a lot of other great things, and you're not going to make every shot Dean"

    Then Dean tried to back pedal and rephrase his question
    Russell scored 24 on 8-16 and had 7 assists. What the **** game was Dean watching?
       

  36. #1836
    Dean is an idiot.
       

  37. #1837
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    He wasn't cold tonight. Had a great game
    That's exactly what Scotty was trying to explain to Negative Ned, I mean Dean
       

  38. #1838
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by Jestermonkey View Post
    Russell scored 24 on 8-16 and had 7 assists. What the **** game was Dean watching?
    I guess because Russ got off to a rough start making only 2 of his first 8 shots... But still, that was an irrelevant comment/question by Dean
       

  39. #1839

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Looking forward to tomorrow night so wr can get revenge on GSW. It'll be a back-to-back for them (@HOU). Curry played on Saturday (29 points) so I'm assuming he is completely healthy.
       

  40. #1840
    Originally Posted by Jestermonkey View Post
    Russell scored 24 on 8-16 and had 7 assists. What the **** game was Dean watching?
    And that was in just 3 quarters. Russell was laying on the floor taking a nap entire 4th quarter. He had a great game.
    The following users like this post: VRO405

       

  41. #1841

    Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    New KD is not nice commercial




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 users like Julz's post: Teo9969, usaosooner

       

  42. #1842
    Yeah, Thunder are going to smoke the Warriors tomorrow. Their win last week was a little flukish. They're a dangerous team with Bogut coming back though.
       

  43. #1843
    Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    I guess because Russ got off to a rough start making only 2 of his first 8 shots... But still, that was an irrelevant comment/question by Dean
    Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    And that was in just 3 quarters. Russell was laying on the floor taking a nap entire 4th quarter. He had a great game.
    Once Russell heated up he had a great game. He wasn't missing in the third and had nice ball distribution. He looked like he might get 40 if he played in the 4th. I'm not saying he hasn't been sporadic in some games this year - but for Dean to think last night was one of them is idiotic.

    Another stupid question a reporter asked was (paraphrasing), "Coach Brooks, do you get concerned when KD only has 19 points and there are two other players who put up more shots than he did tonight?" Really? He was playing with injured ribs and was in just less than three quarters! If I was in his condition - I probably would have given up my ticket and watched the game on my couch!
    The following users like this post: VRO405

       

  44. #1844
    Did KD say anything about his ribs or how he was feeling yesterday?
       

  45. #1845
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by iMAX386 View Post
    Did KD say anything about his ribs or how he was feeling yesterday?
    Said he felt pain but was able to play through it

    He was banged up but still able to compete at a high level. “I just got to continue taking care of it and hopefully I’ll be better the next few days,” Durant said.
    http://blog.newsok.com/thunderrumbli...r-112-mavs-91/
       

  46. #1846
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    On a side note, Golden State is going to be ready to play tomorrow after getting their ass whooped by 30 tonight.
       

  47. #1847
    Apparently their perimeter defense is piss poor, we should try jacking up 40 3-pointers.
       

  48. #1848
    VRO405's Avatar
    Posts
    7,760
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by iMAX386 View Post
    Apparently their perimeter defense is piss poor, we should try jacking up 40 3-pointers.
    That would be funny. Andrew Bogut will not be playing for precautionary reasons. Anyone know if Steph Curry will play?
       

  49. #1849

    Re: Official Oklahoma City Thunder Thread (2012/13)

    Originally Posted by VRO405 View Post
    That would be funny. Andrew Bogut will not be playing for precautionary reasons. Anyone know if Steph Curry will play?
    He's played the last two games. I don't see why he wouldn't.
       

  50. #1850
    Thunder Up! Looking for some Revenge.
       

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13878
    Last Post: June 5th, 2014, 08:33 AM
  2. *Official Oklahoma City Thunder Offseason Thread*
    By SG1 in forum Wayman's House
    Replies: 376
    Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 11:01 AM
  3. Oklahoma City Thunder 2012-2013 Thread
    By OKCChuck in forum Game Threads
    Replies: 12843
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2012, 07:19 PM

Tags for this Thread