Rick and Brad Radio

Posted 674 day(s) ago 1476 Views 20 Replies

Rick and Brad Radio

Been listening infrequently over the last couple months and only hear one of them. Sometimes the traffic chick is on. What's up with that?

Ive been listening to Lex and Terry ...
    3 users like prentice2's post: Bk2X, Julz, Sieve

Re: Rick and Brad Radio

Originally Posted by prentice2 View Post
    I do as well but flip the station during the commercials and sometimes during Lex's rants about his love fest for the SEC.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Traffic updates?
    No she reads the news. But I still haven't heard both dudes on.

Rick actually lives in Scottsdale and his part is mostly recorded. I don't think he's ever on live until the last hour. I can't believe it's lasted as long as it has. Brad has been holding that show together the best he can for a while.

Originally Posted by Wailer View Post
    Rick actually lives in Scottsdale and his part is mostly recorded. I don't think he's ever on live until the last hour. I can't believe it's lasted as long as it has. Brad has been holding that show together the best he can for a while.
    Ah, that explains it. I was going to make some sick joke, but my luck I'd find out the dude has cancer or something; I'm glad it's not that.

I had wondered what was up with that. Don't listen much anymore but it was just mostly Brad. I always liked Brad better anyway.

They had some good stuff back in the day, but those days are gone.

Originally Posted by prentice2 View Post
    Lex and Terry used to be way better than it is now. IMO, the show sucks now and if you're listening to it on the Brew you're missing half of the show anyways so they can play a shitty song every few minutes.

Haven't even listened to the KATT in prolly 15 years, can't believe Rick and Brad are still on....guess they have outlasted Phil and Brent on KMOD though.

I have listened a few times lately and have heard them both on at the same time, but most of the time it is just Brad, Clarissa, and their producer guy.

I always enjoy when Brad pulls a shift on the Sports Animal. He is much more interesting than Mark and Craig.

Brad is the main person anyways and does an amazing job with interviews. Rick is just there for some corny one-liners. He is also more worried about his film projects. The Rick and Brad Theaters are brutal, but the show as a whole is still one of the best in OKC.

I kind of like Lauren, she's funny in an unintentional way sometimes.

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    I have listened a few times lately and have heard them both on at the same time, but most of the time it is just Brad, Clarissa, and their producer guy.

I always enjoy when Brad pulls a shift on the Sports Animal. He is much more interesting than Mark and Craig.
    I've never heard Brad in the SA. I've heard Spinozzi often, but not Brad.

Originally Posted by drumhead23us View Post
    I kind of like Lauren, she's funny in an unintentional way sometimes.
    I heard she is hot. However it sounds like she tries too hard on the radio.

Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    I heard she is hot. However it sounds like she tries too hard on the radio.
    Your welcome.

What the hell is she doing in that second picture? Is that "owling"? She doesn't look at all like I pictured.

Judging by the pictures I don't think she's that hot. funny maybe, but not hot.

Judging by the pictures I don't think she's that hot. funny maybe, but not hot.
    I always wondered whether or not Shawn Carey was hot. She had a very sexy voice, but I've never seen a pic of her.

Whatever happened to Audra?