Need suggestions for oudavid1's new avatar when he comes back next week...

Posted 632 day(s) ago by greensooner2364 Views 75 Replies
Results 51 to 76 of 76
Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. #51
    Tug Medick's Avatar
    Posts
    797
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Buttram Road

    NewsOK

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    The mods are changing my avatar. If they're not going to respect the bet, we might have to settle it another way.
    Is your **** circumcised? PSM wants to know.

  2. #52
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,828
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by Tug Medick View Post
    Is your **** circumcised? PSM wants to know.
    TMI!

  3. #53
    Originally Posted by Boognish View Post
    I see this and think of 'Hey yoooooou guyssssssssss!' from Goonies.
    The following users like this post: melbitoast


  4. #54
    jdmt37's Avatar
    Posts
    6,419
    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    The mods are changing my avatar. If they're not going to respect the bet, we might have to settle it another way.

  5. #55
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,064
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    Need suggestions for oudavid1's new avatar when he comes back next week...

    Now that David is back, can we ban him?
    3 users like AcousticSoup's post: jdmt37, McRib, oorah_okie


  6. #56
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,828
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    Now that David is back, can we ban him?
    Quit begging. I dont make your life that much worse.

  7. #57
    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    Now that David is back, can we ban him?
    Yes...!!!

  8. #58
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,064
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    Need suggestions for oudavid1's new avatar when he comes back next week...

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Quit begging. I dont make your life that much worse.
    You lost your Jalen Saunders bet and now you have to pay it up! Just because you went on a self imposed hiatus doesn't mean you did your time.

  9. #59
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,828
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    You lost your Jalen Saunders bet and now you have to pay it up! Just because you went on a self imposed hiatus doesn't mean you did your time.
    I totally agree. But it's not til after the bowl game. Dont worry, you'll get your week.

  10. #60
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,064
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    Need suggestions for oudavid1's new avatar when he comes back next week...

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    I totally agree. But it's not til after the bowl game. Dont worry, you'll get your week.
    So you get to pick the time that you're banned? What kinda higgity horseshit is this?

  11. #61
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,828
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    So you get to pick the time that you're banned? What kinda higgity horseshit is this?
    http://www.landthieves.com/board/sho...r-and-oudavid1

    Read the rules bro. We didnt hide em.

  12. #62
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    21,603
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    The following users like this post: Soonerfanpa1


  13. #63
    Tug Medick's Avatar
    Posts
    797
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Buttram Road

    Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    Is that a dick wearing an ass for a hat and gobbling another dick? Is that what that is?

  14. #64
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    21,603
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    Need suggestions for oudavid1's new avatar when he comes back next week...

    Originally Posted by Tug Medick View Post
    Is that a dick wearing an ass for a hat and gobbling another dick? Is that what that is?
    A fitting depiction of David.

  15. #65
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    2,695
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma & nowhere else

    Need suggestions for oudavid1's new avatar when he comes back next week...

    Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    That's epic!

  16. #66
    Originally Posted by nlight1 View Post
    That's epic!
    I'm not sure that's beatable.

    Only one possibility -- picture of David as the center of attention in an OKC Eastside Blood gangbang.

  17. #67
    Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    did Thujones make that?

  18. #68
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    21,603
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    Need suggestions for oudavid1's new avatar when he comes back next week...

    Yes.

  19. #69
    Please make him use this and take off the g**** jelly!
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie


  20. #70
    Jason's Avatar
    Posts
    8,702
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada

    Originally Posted by Soonerfanpa1 View Post
    Please make him use this and take off the g**** jelly!
    I believe his current avatar signifies welching on the bet.

  21. #71
    Originally Posted by Soonerfanpa1 View Post
    Please make him use this and take off the g**** jelly!
    if that's the consensus in this thread, I'm down...I like it and it suits him

  22. #72
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    2,695
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma & nowhere else

    Need suggestions for oudavid1's new avatar when he comes back next week...

    Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    if that's the consensus in this thread, I'm down...I like it and it suits him
    Agreed

  23. #73
    Soonerp's Avatar
    Posts
    1,085
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Make it so.

  24. #74
    Yes...make it the Asshat Dick sucking Dick avatar.
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie


  25. #75
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I believe his current avatar signifies welching on the bet.
    what did he weltch on?

  26. #76
    HeroOfTheDay's Avatar
    Posts
    4,281
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    5 feet from Owen Field

    The **** envy on this board for David is disturbing

Similar Threads

  1. Bet between greensooner and oudavid1
    By greensooner in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: December 12th, 2012, 06:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 30th, 2012, 10:00 PM