Johnny Manziel....

Posted 665 day(s) ago by tksooner0910460 Views 171 Replies
Page 4 of 4 2 3 4
    Originally Posted by zcaa0g View Post
    I have read a lot of dumb content from message board posters in my life, but you taken the cake as far as the biggest dipshit ever. Why don't you get your skank ass off this board and go back to posting on the delusional Texas Aggie boards?
    Answer this question- Do you think a blue-chip recruit would choose Oklahoma over A&M right now?

Re: Johnny Manziel....

Originally Posted by thankyoucomeagain View Post
    Answer this question- Do you think a blue-chip recruit would choose Oklahoma over A&M right now?
    Answer this question. Did your parents have any kids that lived?

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

Depends on the position, but A&M is looking good. No denying that.

Originally Posted by vrortiz405 View Post
    Depends on the position, but A&M is looking good. No denying that.
    You see, now there is a logical answer. There is some people with sensibility around here.

Johnny Manziel....

It's a lot easier to prepare for spreads and certain players when you have a month. These ATM fans remind me of Mizzou fans when they have a little success.

Go start a bonfire.

Re: Johnny Manziel....

You see, now there is a logical answer. There is some people with sensibility around here.
    If you knew anything about anything. You would know it's the only answer. OU has been raking in QBs WRs RBs DBs on a fairly consistent basis. You're all up on Sumlin's nuts and his 33 recruit class like a class with 33 recruits shouldn't be high. Mack Brown loved them highly ranked recruiting classes too. Bob was still gettin in his ass like a bike with no seat. But I digress.....

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

Lot's of internet tough guys on this site. It doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't go out in public if I were from Oklahoma either.

But back to the point, I am absolutely loving the denial on this board. I'm just trying to prepare you for whats going to happen to your program in your future. It may not happen, but i'd but on it.

I think we can all agree on one thing though- that there is no way Texas A&M leaves Arlington on January 4th a loser in the cotton bowl. In fact, if the Aggies play to their potential they win by two scores or more, no matter which Oklahoma team shows up.

I also love it when some of yall claim that the Sooners won't be "up" for this game. There future as a program is on the line in this one, so they better be or there is something seriously wrong with them.

Sumlin is going to bend "big game" Bob over and tell him that now he's his b!tch and Stoops will enjoy it.

You sir, (and I say that loosely) are the biggest douche that I have seen on this message board. Go back to the A&M boards and talk about all that makes A&M the greatest program in the history of college football. A&M has not been relevant to college football for so many years its not funny, dating back to pre-Slocum days. They had a great run this year and Sumlin seems to be a good coach. When A&M wins a true NC and not one in your mind, then they will get the respect that goes with that. Both teams have had issues this year. I'm not counting out the Sooners in this game or in the future. I'm glad you know so much about OU football and that we're gonna fall off the football cliff after this year.
    So, as someone stated in this thread, you are an idiot. Go troll somewhere else.
    I have made my rant for the day.....carry on...

Originally Posted by ibleedcrimson View Post
    It's a lot easier to prepare for spreads and certain players when you have a month. These ATM fans remind me of Mizzou fans when they have a little success.

Go start a bonfire.
    Mizzou has a Heisman Trophy winner?

Johnny Manziel....

Lot's of internet tough guys on this site. It doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't go out in public if I were from Oklahoma either.

But back to the point, I am absolutely loving the denial on this board. I'm just trying to prepare you for whats going to happen to your program in your future. It may not happen, but i'd but on it.

I think we can all agree on one thing though- that there is no way Texas A&M leaves Arlington on January 4th a loser in the cotton bowl. In fact, if the Aggies play to their potential they win by two scores or more, no matter which Oklahoma team shows up.

I also love it when some of yall claim that the Sooners won't be "up" for this game. There future as a program is on the line in this one, so they better be or there is something seriously wrong with them.

Sumlin is going to bend "big game" Bob over and tell him that now he's his b!tch and Stoops will enjoy it.
    It's must be really bother you to realize that A&M has a better record in the SEC than they'd have in the Big 12 this year. The one good Big 12 type offense they played they gave up 57, yet aggy denies it happen. Aggy wants to pretend they have gotten so much better and are playing against so many better teams, but I'd like for you to name one one game, other than Alabama, where your team overachieved this season. Barely beat Ole Miss? Impressive. Give up 57 and only win because of coaches going for 2 point conversions instead of extra points? Outstanding.

The only difference you'll have in the SEC is that you won't get blown out as much as you did in the Big 12 because the pathetic one dimensional unimaginative SEC offenses aren't built to do that.

Originally Posted by TeLeFaWx View Post
    WTH does that have to do with ANYTHING? This MAY have been one of the weaker HT fields EVER.

The big difference between A&M and Mizzou is that A&M has the resources for sustainability. Mizzou didn't/doesn't because well, they are Mizzou. The biggest difference between us and Texas is that we actually develop our players, while Mack just sits and watches them. Stud recruits+good coaching= success. So you could see how A&M fans could be excited. We aren't going anywhere for awhile. [U]nlike Oklahoma, who will be affected by this the most.

And when the Big 12 falls apart in 5 years, where will Oklahoma go from there?

The big difference between A&M and Mizzou is that A&M has the resources for sustainability. Mizzou didn't/doesn't because well, they are Mizzou. The biggest difference between us and Texas is that we actually develop our players, while Mack just sits and watches them. Stud recruits+good coaching= success. So you could see how A&M fans could be excited. We aren't going anywhere for awhile. [U]nlike Oklahoma, who will be affected by this the most.

And when the Big 12 falls apart in 5 years, where will Oklahoma go from there?
    With all your resources, why have you sucked? What players are you developing? I hate UT as much as the next guy, but they are putting quite a few guys in "the league".

Nothing wrong with being excited, but your delusional if you think a program that's been one of the 4-5 bluebloods in college football for better than 50 years is going away because A&M changed head coaches and conferences, well, I just don't know what to tell you.

Mizzou = Texas A&M in just about every way.

If the Big XII goes away, I think you might get to change conferences again, because the SEC will most definitely come calling, and you will lose the ONLY "advantage" you may have now.

Originally Posted by Section31 View Post
    With all your resources, why have you sucked? What players are you developing? I hate UT as much as the next guy, but they are putting quite a few guys in "the league".

Nothing wrong with being excited, but your delusional if you think a program that's been one of the 4-5 bluebloods in college football for better than 50 years is going away because A&M changed head coaches and conferences, well, I just don't know what to tell you

Mizzou = Texas A&M in just about every way.

If the Big XII goes away, I think you might get to change conferences again, because the SEC will most definitely come calling, and you will lose the ONLY "advantage" you may have now.
    HA, I had a great chuckle reading that. a&m=mizzou? really? i guess you forgot the part where a&m is one of the top 10 richest schools in the country. Or the fact that it is academically excellent. More football related, how about the fact that it is withing 35-40 minutes of some of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the nation. How about the fact that well you know, it's IN TEXAS? As I type this, a school does come to mind comparable to Mizzou. How about Oklahoma? If Oklahoma ever joined the SEC it would have minimal to no effect on Texas A&M. Being in the SEC is not the only advantage for us. And by the way, we would still technically have that advantage, because last time I checked Oklahoma wasn't part of Texas(no matter how much it wishes it was), so we would still be the only school in Texas represented in the SEC. I could see Stoops walking into the room of a blue-chip recruit from Texas..
    "Hi son, Bob Stoops here, how would you like to come play for Oklahoma in the best conference in football, the SEC?"

"Thanks for the offer coach, but I already will be representing MY state, as a member of Texas A&M."

Nothing else to see here.

HA, I had a great chuckle reading that. a&m=mizzou? really? i guess you forgot the part where a&m is one of the top 10 richest schools in the country. Or the fact that it is academically excellent. More football related, how about the fact that it is withing 35-40 minutes of some of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the nation. How about the fact that well you know, it's IN TEXAS? As I type this, a school does come to mind comparable to Mizzou. How about Oklahoma? If Oklahoma ever joined the SEC it would have minimal to no effect on Texas A&M. Being in the SEC is not the only advantage for us. And by the way, we would still technically have that advantage, because last time I checked Oklahoma wasn't part of Texas(no matter how much it wishes it was), so we would still be the only school in Texas represented in the SEC. I could see Stoops walking into the room of a blue-chip recruit from Texas..
    "Hi son, Bob Stoops here, how would you like to come play for Oklahoma in the best conference in football, the SEC?"

"Thanks for the offer coach, but I already will be representing MY state, as a member of Texas A&M."

This dude is not real. Think Sally from WWLS several years ago.

atm will pick up a couple of good recruits and may even have a decent season again next year but will fade into oblivian in a couple of years and their fans will not be seen around here after that..

If they're not racists, yes.

Johnny Manziel....

Originally Posted by TeLeFaWx View Post
    You fail at reading comprehension.

Jajaja. No ag tag needed, we can tell you're an aggy already.

Jajaja. No ag tag needed, we can tell you're an aggy already.

Yea, because that hasn't happened quite often in the past 13 years. Now you're resorting to Longhorn logic...do I need to list off the TOP Texas that picked OU over both suck Texas schools? Unless A&M just moved to the state of Texas, that hasn't been working out real well. Do you even read what you type????

Wtf is a Cadet anyway? is it like the top of the ROTC chain??

"You look at what our offense did this year. People didn't really think that we were going to have much success in the SEC," said Manziel, who will be the first Heisman winner to play in the Cotton Bowl since Texas' Ricky Williams following the 1998 season. "They said these smashmouth, hard-nose defenses and this gimmick offense ... won't work.

"For us to come into Alabama and some of the other games and really stress tempo, tempo, tempo. We want to move fast. We want to make people uncomfortable. That was our main goal this year. Our offense with coach Sumlin and what coach Kingsbury did, I love it. I love everything about it. It's definitely something that can work if you have the right people in place for it."

Love that quote from j-foozeball about sec defense. after we kick his ass, i'm rooting for him next season.