Since getting super religious Manny Pacquiao sucks, why God?

Posted 594 day(s) ago 1531 Views 61 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2
    vCash

Strange, he gave the Lord all that time, prayers, and his career took a dump
    he did better cheating on his wife and partying.
    hail Satan

6 users like oucub23's post: Coach, fdubzou, Irish_Sooner, jdmt37, LetsgoSooners82, McRib

vCash

You're the equivalent of most fundamentalists I know in how obsessed with other people live and think...we get it you dont think there's a god move along or to beat off to Dawkins
    2 users like andymancan20's post: brokebacksooner, oucub23

Maybe god dont want him to be a boxer and reminded him of that through a marquez right hand.

vCash

Originally Posted by andymancan20 View Post
    You're the equivalent of most fundamentalists I know in how obsessed with other people live and think...we get it you dont think there's a god move along or to beat off to Dawkins
    Seriously. Atheists are equally if not more obnoxious than fundamentalist christians. This coming from someone who's not very religious.

vCash

Seriously. Atheists are equally if not more obnoxious than fundamentalist christians. This coming from someone who's not very religious.

Getting old sucks.

Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Getting old sucks.
    Easy now.
    The following users like this post: McRib

vCash

Originally Posted by freeeewilly66 View Post
    wow, way to generalize to enormous factions of people. so ****ing ignorant

Originally Posted by ousooners9192 View Post
    Welcome to the Thunderdome.
    3 users like OnlyOneOklahoma's post: McRib, Meni, OUMallen

vCash

Im not super religious but the thread is dumb, same with the Broyles injury thread. militant atheists and fundamentalist Christians are equal on the annoying as piss scale

Pac lost the fight because he got beat. ****ing look at me posts
    4 users like usaosooner's post: DHF, jdmt37, oucub23, pphilfran

vCash

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post

Pac lost the fight because he got beat.
    Must have been God's will then.
    The following users like this post: Meni

vCash

Originally Posted by ousooners9192 View Post
    Everyone has a right to believe whatever the hell they wanna believe. God, Muhammad, Flying Spaghetti monster, no God at all. As long as you're not a dick to people about it, then that's fine.

Evangelicals are annoying because they spend so much time telling us that we're going to hell. Atheists are annoying too because they start arguments with Christians and, on this board, they will shit on other threads that have nothing to do with religion. Not ALL atheists are that way. Just a lot of them.

Generally speaking, I've never seen such a sensitive, butt-hurt bunch as atheists.

Re: Since getting super religious Manny Pacquiao sucks, why God?

Originally Posted by ltsooner View Post
    Generally speaking, I've never seen such a sensitive, butt-hurt bunch as atheists.
    I wouldn't call atheists sensitive. I would say that many lack restraint when it comes to mocking religion and the people who believe God caused everything.

It is not difficult to see why either if you step back and look at it. We are buried in Christian crap in this country. Where god is responsible for all things good but none of the bad. A cynic will point that out time and time again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    The following users like this post: Meni

I wouldn't call atheists sensitive. I would say that many lack restraint when it comes to mocking religion and the people who believe God caused everything.

It is not difficult to see why either if you step back and look at it. We are buried in Christian crap in this country. Where god is responsible for all things good but none of the bad. A cynic will point that out time and time again.

It seems pretty sensitive to me to seek out things to be offended by.

vCash

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    It seems pretty sensitive to me to seek out things to be offended by.
    blasphemy!!
    The following users like this post: oucub23

vCash

There are two opponents that are still unbeaten. Gravity and Father Time.

vCash

this also screams of ignorance of open/process theology...the OP must believe that all Christians believe in a predetermined future and God is merely pulling strings...maybe instead of posting idiotic threads he/she could begin reading more

vCash
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

this also screams of ignorance of open/process theology...the OP must believe that all Christians believe in a predetermined future and God is merely pulling strings...maybe instead of posting idiotic threads he/she could begin reading more
    The OP is a HUGE piece of shit... you give him WAY too much credit to think there is any thought process going on there at all.

I may have used "sensitive" the wrong way... not that they're touchy-feely types and concerned for others' feelings. I meant it as they take everything -- and I do mean everything -- that comes down the turnpike as a direct assault on their non-religous beliefs. Thus, they're always looking to point out hypocrisy in religious folks.

The funny part about that is, if they knew the Bible, then they'd know that Christians (can't speak for other religions on this one) fully admit to being flawed because we are human beings.

how's it going over at the cult?

vCash

Im not super religious but the thread is dumb, same with the Broyles injury thread. militant atheists and fundamentalist Christians are equal on the annoying as piss scale

but praying means victory, every winner credits God

vCash

Right on, people wake up and thank God, people pray to God for a game, but when a hurricane kills, its not God's fault, when you tear both ACL's its not God's fault
    When baby's are born handicapped, isn't it God's fault? the earth is 4.5 million years old, when did Adam & Eve start? i'm a product of monkey's, monkey's who hunt meat, share it with females, and the female will later have sex with that monkey
    we are monkey's

vCash

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    how's it going over at the cult?
    CULT? you mean Christianity?
    here's CULT the song
    Last edited by usaosooner; December 10th, 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: removed the lyrics. verbage for adsense

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    There are two opponents that are still unbeaten. Gravity and Father Time.
    Nature has a pretty good record too.

Should have been here right after the election.

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Nature has a pretty good record too.
    Central heat and air are pretty good at controlling nature.
    The following users like this post: soonerbornsoonerbret

vCash

Manny Pacquiao’s Mom Thinks He Lost Because He’s No Longer A Catholic

Manny Pacquiao got knocked out on a devastating punch by Juan Manuel Márquez in the sixth round. Like many people, Filipinos were in utter shock to see their idol faceplant in the ring. Pacquiao's mom, however, provided a rational, well thought-out reason as to why her son lost his welterweight bout.

From Ted Laguatan of Inquirer Global Nation:

Some, like his mother Mommy Dionisia, blamed his loss to his change of religion.

In an interview in General Santos, Pacquiao's hometown, Mommy D said, "That's what he gets for changing his religion….Since the ‘Protestant' pastors came into his life, he has not focus on his boxing."

She does not approve of Pacquiao leaving the Catholic Church. She wants him to quit and become a Catholic again.

Pastors. Not his physical health, age, training or anything like that. Pastors really did Pacquiao in.
    http://deadspin.com/5967285?utm_camp...ium=socialflow

vCash

Not super religious? So do you believe in Heaven? will we be able to login from Heaven?

oh and he didn't lose because he got beat, his Mommy blames him leaving the Catholic Church for Protestant pastures.
    see the LUNACY with Relgiion?

vCash

I may have used "sensitive" the wrong way... not that they're touchy-feely types and concerned for others' feelings. I meant it as they take everything -- and I do mean everything -- that comes down the turnpike as a direct assault on their non-religous beliefs. Thus, they're always looking to point out hypocrisy in religious folks.

The funny part about that is, if they knew the Bible, then they'd know that Christians (can't speak for other religions on this one) fully admit to being flawed because we are human beings.
    You mentioned the Bible, so you pick and choose shit out of that book? can't we own slaves from neighboring countries? kill relatives like in the Bible?

vCash

You mentioned the Bible, so you pick and choose shit out of that book? can't we own slaves from neighboring countries? kill relatives like in the Bible?

vCash

More fun proving religion is a joke

Originally Posted by Meni View Post
    You actually haven't proven anything in this thread. You've offered 0 evidence, cited 0 research you've done, given no data to support your assertions. See, it goes more like this:

My premise that I'm going to prove in this post is that you're a desperate, attention seeking, sad little person. My evidence and data are your posts above. The research is readily available to be seen in this thread.

vCash

Don't you have a domain to be cybersquatting on somewhere? Oh, and learn how to multiquote you moron. For a cybersquatter you sure do suck at the internet.

Central heat and air are pretty good at controlling nature.
    We can control her, but we'll never tame her... and she can win whenever she wants!

vCash

Right on, people wake up and thank God, people pray to God for a game, but when a hurricane kills, its not God's fault, when you tear both ACL's its not God's fault
    When baby's are born handicapped, isn't it God's fault? the earth is 4.5 million years old, when did Adam & Eve start? i'm a product of monkey's, monkey's who hunt meat, share it with females, and the female will later have sex with that monkey
    we are monkey's
    God doesn't cause hurricanes, he doesn't cause infants to be born with illness or perfectly healthy, and what are you talking about creation for? It's poetry from over two thousand years ago by people in a desert...yes people blame God for the weather but those we the people who generally think Adam and Eve were real....all of your mockery is at ignorant Christians but you've yet to bring up an issue that someone with some serious thought to their faith can't discuss..so feel free to pick on the dumb and have a circle jerk with your buddies but when you begin to look at all your problems with Christianity you will find people,have answered them and moved on

vCash

You actually haven't proven anything in this thread. You've offered 0 evidence, cited 0 research you've done, given no data to support your assertions. See, it goes more like this:

My premise that I'm going to prove in this post is that you're a desperate, attention seeking, sad little person. My evidence and data are your posts above. The research is readily available to be seen in this thread.
    Sad? i'm the happiest motherfucker on the planet. Who are you trying to outsmart? I've proven praying does SHIT, now go pray for cotton bowl victory

vCash

God doesn't cause hurricanes, he doesn't cause infants to be born with illness or perfectly healthy, and what are you talking about creation for? It's poetry from over two thousand years ago by people in a desert...yes people blame God for the weather but those we the people who generally think Adam and Eve were real....all of your mockery is at ignorant Christians but you've yet to bring up an issue that someone with some serious thought to their faith can't discuss..so feel free to pick on the dumb and have a circle jerk with your buddies but when you begin to look at all your problems with Christianity you will find people,have answered them and moved on
    you think Adam and Eve are real? your joking right? so bam, Adam, then his rib makes Eve, there's an apple? mythology
    My Greek Mythology predates Christianity, why aren't you praying to Zeus?

vCash

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    Don't you have a domain to be cybersquatting on somewhere? Oh, and learn how to multiquote you moron. For a cybersquatter you sure do suck at the internet.
    I'll post what I want, why are you reading it?
    I got you to post, this site needs posts, for views, so he can make 10 cents on adsense

vCash

One thing I do know is that you are a dick....
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner

What exactly is the point of this thread?

vCash

Re: Since getting super religious Manny Pacquiao sucks, why God?

I'll post what I want, why are you reading it?
    I got you to post, this site needs posts, for views, so he can make 10 cents on adsense
    No, you just suck at the internet... which is sad since you say it's your job.

vCash

Not super religious? So do you believe in Heaven? will we be able to login from Heaven?

oh and he didn't lose because he got beat, his Mommy blames him leaving the Catholic Church for Protestant pastures.
    see the LUNACY with Relgiion?
    If there is a Heaven, Landthieves ain't there.

vCash

Can this post be emphasized enough for the OP? Nope I do not think it can...

vCash

you think Adam and Eve are real? your joking right? so bam, Adam, then his rib makes Eve, there's an apple? mythology
    My Greek Mythology predates Christianity, why aren't you praying to Zeus?
    If you actually read my post you would have seen that I do not believe in a literal Adam and Eve character ...I even went so far as to explain that the Creation story is merely poetry by an ancient people...once again you show yourself to be quick to mock and slow to learn...

Sad? i'm the happiest motherfucker on the planet. Who are you trying to outsmart? I've proven praying does SHIT, now go pray for cotton bowl victory
    You have proven nothing. Saying it over and over doesn't make it so. What proof have you given that prayer doesn't work? Huh uh and anecdotal evidence isn't proof of anything.

Romney visits Pacquiao

Strange, he gave the Lord all that time, prayers, and his career took a dump
    he did better cheating on his wife and partying.
    hail Satan
    I am cracking up that Romney visited his religious ass....both lost, both attribute success/failure to god. Coincidence?

This is so funny, I'm cracking up here in Vegas

Atheists seem to be a bit narrow-minded...unable to believe in anything they can't see or touch. When someone doesn't want to believe in something that defies logic, it's like talking to a tree stump.