Bedlam Wrestling

Posted 719 day(s) ago 467 Views 3 Replies

Bedlam Wrestling

OU got shellacked by the Cowboys. Howe come transfers Rutt and Howe who were supposed to be big stars are not on the mat for OU?

Originally Posted by 61sooner View Post
    OU got shellacked by the Cowboys. Howe come transfers Rutt and Howe who were supposed to be big stars are not on the mat for OU?
    yes we did...WE ARE YOUNG though....Howe and Rutt will wrestle next year, plus they RS Patterson to make a run next year. OU is YOUNG, I do not think we will ever be at the Penn St or OSU level, but next year will be interesting...lastly, I am sick of watching the Lester Bro's, they ****ing choke and give up...I love Maple and Bubba, they dont quit and get after it....

Originally Posted by 61sooner View Post
    They are but they both have to sit per NCAA transfer rules. They didn't qualify under the graduate degree rule for some reason but don't recall exactly why.

Mark Cody seemingly believes that with their addition and holding out Patterson so he can compete as a grad student combined with one more year of eligibility for Maple will make Oklahoma a national title contender in a year that the NCAA championships are being held in Oklahoma City.

Originally Posted by H82Lose View Post
    yes we did...WE ARE YOUNG though....Howe and Rutt will wrestle next year, plus they RS Patterson to make a run next year. OU is YOUNG, I do not think we will ever be at the Penn St or OSU level, but next year will be interesting...lastly, I am sick of watching the Lester Bro's, they ****ing choke and give up...I love Maple and Bubba, they dont quit and get after it....

I warned the board the Lester brothers have a lot of difficulty against aggressive opponents.
    Last edited by suncoastsooner; December 12th, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    They are but they both have to sit per NCAA transfer rules. They didn't qualify under the graduate degree rule for some reason but don't recall exactly why.

Mark Cody seemingly believes that with their addition and holding out Patterson so he can compete as a grad student combined with one more year of elgibility will make Oklahoma a national title contender in a year that the NCAA championships are being held in Oklahoma City.

pathetic performance.

I warned the board the Lester brothers have a lot of difficulty against aggressive opponents.