MNF Pats vs Texans

Posted 713 day(s) ago by usaosooner1567 Views 65 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Texans masters of the weak teams get their ass kicked by teams their own size

Well that was an ass raping.

Originally Posted by Irish_Sooner View Post
    Texans masters of the weak teams get their ass kicked by teams their own size
    At least they were good enough for a backdoor cover.

**** yeah. Props to Lenny The Cool and the Super Chiefs!!

This was probably the best thing for the Texans, to get ass ****d again on national tv. This game really didn't mean a whole lot to the Texans. This will just add fuel to the fire for a probable AFC Championship HOME game against the Pats in January and gives the Texans a lot of tape to study to make improvement. Plus, Brooks Reed will be back for the playoffs and J Jo will be full strength. It's very hard to beat a team twice. I seriously doubt New England will come into Houston and blow them out in the playoffs.

As long as the Texans beat the Colts this weekend then Indy will have nothing to play for in Week 17 and will bench Luck, meaning Texans likely win out if they win on Sunday and thus clinch homefield throughout. I doubt New England loses again, unless San Fran does the unthinkable and goes into Foxboro and wins in December. So Sunday is a must-win for Houston.

Originally Posted by Beltdancer View Post
    This was probably the best thing for the Texans, to get ass ****d again on national tv. This game really didn't mean a whole lot to the Texans. This will just add fuel to the fire for a probable AFC Championship HOME game against the Pats in January and gives the Texans a lot of tape to study to make improvement. Plus, Brooks Reed will be back for the playoffs and J Jo will be full strength. It's very hard to beat a team twice. I seriously doubt New England will come into Houston and blow them out in the playoffs.

As long as the Texans beat the Colts this weekend then Indy will have nothing to play for in Week 17 and will bench Luck, meaning Texans likely win out if they win on Sunday and thus clinch homefield throughout. I doubt New England loses again, unless San Fran does the unthinkable and goes into Foxboro and wins in December. So Sunday is a must-win for Houston.
    This is going to have to be the Texans company line but I can nay think of another probable #1 seed in recent NFL history that I would have less confidence in betting to win a SB than the Texans this coming postseason

SoonerBounce Guest

MNF Pats vs Texans

Lol texans got ****d

Originally Posted by OuachitaSooner View Post
    Freaking Patriots are the masters of winning regular season games

Pretty good playoff team too.

WTF happened? I fell asleep early when it was still 0 - 0. I woke up and it was 14 - 0. Next time I woke up it was 35 - 7.

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Yet bad enough to bench Foster to protect my fantasy football lead. WOOT!

SoonerBounce Guest

MNF Pats vs Texans

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    WTF happened? I fell asleep early when it was still 0 - 0. I woke up and it was 14 - 0. Next time I woke up it was 35 - 7.
    Houston is overrated...like I said earlier in the season. Against offenses that know what they are doing, they fall apart.

I don't expect them to get too far

SoonerBounce Guest

MNF Pats vs Texans

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    They covered? What was the spread?

Originally Posted by Beltdancer View Post

Im a COLTS fan and they wont rest Luck. Indy needs one more win to make the playoffs. I think the Texans rest their players not the other way around. I would not take this game lightly ig I were the Texans. The COLTS have found ways to win this year.

Originally Posted by CNCSOONER View Post
    Im a COLTS fan and they wont rest Luck. Indy needs one more win to make the playoffs. I think the Texans rest their players not the other way around. I would not take this game lightly ig I were the Texans. The COLTS have found ways to win this year.
    Hopefully the Texans rest everyone when they play AD.

Originally Posted by CNCSOONER View Post
    The Texans won't be resting anyone the rest of the season. They have to go 3-0 to get homefield advantage. I think the Texans will beat Indy at home...look at what they did to Baltimore at home the week after Green Bay embarrassed them...30 point win. Then Indy wins in week 16 against KC getting them their 10th win. Indy would then have nothing to play for in week 17. Being 5th or 6th seed really doesn't matter. They WILL rest Luck and a lot of their starters for most of that week 17 game if Houston beats them this week, setting up Houston with a great chance to get that #1 seed.