Holtz to La. Tech/Norvell isnt leaving 12/13

Posted 652 day(s) ago by El Jefe16442 Views 308 Replies
Results 151 to 200 of 309
Page 4 of 7 2 3 4 5 6
  1. #151
    Originally Posted by BillyOcean View Post
    mangino...bring your fatass and shit rag, you are wanted in title town.
    Me Like!!!

  2. #152
    Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    Did you happen to notice where I said "championship quality teams? We averaged .6ypc against ND and 3.4 ypc against KSU....thats not good enough.

    All the ****s I give about YPC vs Baylor, OSU and WVU could fit on the head of a needle.

  3. #153
    I heard Harsin was breaking his gentleman's agreement of "staying 3 years" with texas and interview for these same jobs too.

  4. #154
    Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    Did you happen to notice where I said "championship quality teams? We averaged .6ypc against ND and 3.4 ypc against KSU....thats not good enough.

    All the ****s I give about YPC vs Baylor, OSU and WVU could fit on the head of a needle.
    Against KSU, our RB's averaged 4.78 ypc. This was on only 23 carries. The 3.4 ypc you cite includes the 22 yards lost by our QB's.

    Against ND, our RB's rushed only 17 times and averaged 2.3 ypc. In the ND game, in all of OU's 4th quarter possessions, a RB (D. Williams) carried the ball twice, for 5 yards and 4 yards. In the same 4th quarter, Landry Jones threw the ball 18 times and was intercepted and sacked, once each: 2 rushes for an average of 4.5 ypc, and 18 passes. After the game was tied at 13, with 9 minutes remaining, OU had zero /0/ rushing attempts on its home field.

    Facts.
    The following users like this post: DarrellS011


  5. #155
    Originally Posted by Balko View Post
    Against KSU, our RB's averaged 4.78 ypc. This was on only 23 carries. The 3.4 ypc you cite includes the 22 yards lost by our QB's.

    Against ND, our RB's rushed only 17 times and averaged 2.3 ypc. In the ND game, in all of OU's 4th quarter possessions, a RB (D. Williams) carried the ball twice, for 5 yards and 4 yards. In the same 4th quarter, Landry Jones threw the ball 18 times and was intercepted and sacked, once each: 2 rushes for an average of 4.5 ypc, and 18 passes. After the game was tied at 13, with 9 minutes remaining, OU had zero /0/ rushing attempts on its home field.

    Facts.
    so you are saying I was right. Cool, thanks.

  6. #156
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Rumor: Norvell Candidate for La Tech Job

    Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    so you are saying I was right. Cool, thanks.
    No, you were completely wrong

  7. #157
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    No, you were completely wrong
    Well, I said we "can't run the ball against championship caliber teams". And we ran for 3.4 ypc against ND. I'd call 3.4 ypc "not being able to run the ball", so I was at the very least half right.

    And you said we rushed for 5 ypc, we did not in either game against "championship caliber teams", so it looks like you were completely wrong...yet again.

  8. #158
    Originally Posted by Balko View Post
    Against KSU, our RB's averaged 4.78 ypc. This was on only 23 carries. The 3.4 ypc you cite includes the 22 yards lost by our QB's.

    Against ND, our RB's rushed only 17 times and averaged 2.3 ypc. In the ND game, in all of OU's 4th quarter possessions, a RB (D. Williams) carried the ball twice, for 5 yards and 4 yards. In the same 4th quarter, Landry Jones threw the ball 18 times and was intercepted and sacked, once each: 2 rushes for an average of 4.5 ypc, and 18 passes. After the game was tied at 13, with 9 minutes remaining, OU had zero /0/ rushing attempts on its home field.

    Facts.
    This!

    I got 17 carries for 51 yards for the RBs which is 3.0 ypc against ND. The -19 yds on the bad snap went against the run game also when it was obviously a pass play.

    If we even run our average of 31 carries against K-State and ND, we would've at least had a chance to win those games but for some reason, every time that we play a good football team, the run game goes out the window. Run the ball 40 times and we win both of those games, no question about it. Run the ball 40 times against Florida instead of 27 and we have #8.

    SoonerBounce stated in an earlier post that Alabama only rushes for a couple of feet more per run than Oklahoma does but Alabama averages 40 carries a game.

    Most people think that the SEC beats you with defense but they pound your defense into submission with their run game and keep your high powered offense off the field which makes their defenses look unbeatable.
    The following users like this post: MoJoOkie


  9. #159
    3.4 ypc is good yardage against a good run defense. 3.4 ypc will get you a first down more often than not and if you run the ball 40 times a game, that run defense wears down and your average goes up as does your chance of scoring. You hear it all the time about good running backs. The more carries he gets in a game, the more productive he is. You can't run the ball 10 times and decide to give up on the run game because you aren't busting off ten yards a pop. You have to be persistent and have patience. The yards will show up in the 4th quarter when you need them the most.

  10. #160
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,238
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    Originally Posted by Bruno Gianelli View Post
    Read. Learn to sooner than later.

    I questioned his play calling ability. The offenses he has called plays for have been below average. All of them. I get the talent he had was probably questionable. But every OC we have had since Bob took over has put up better numbers calling plays than Norvell.
    Read AND COMPREHEND. Learn to sooner than later.....

    You question his play callling abilities at UCLA when you compare
    every OC we have had since Bob took over has put up better numbers calling plays than Norvell.
    Notice what you did there? Probably not. Your point is totally moot. Put EVERY one of our OCs on the teams that Jay coached and PLEASE tell me that you think they do better? Norm Chow was/is a GREAT OC and Norvell did better than him at UCLA. I would imagine that Jay, having NFL experience and college experience, could probably call a good of a game as Josh can...maybe better.

    I think you need to go re-evaluate your arguments. Go back and look at the productivity that Jay had while at UCLA compared with Norm Chow. Go back and look at what Jay did while he was at Nebraska. (Granted I think that dipshit Calahan did the play calling). Norvel really helped the passing attack at Nebraska.

    So tell me how comparing apples (play calling at a horrible UCLA team) and oranges (play calling at OU) is even remotely a fair comparison.

  11. #161
    Originally Posted by SoonerLibertarian View Post
    I honestly hope so. Even if Norvell is leaving and those rumors are true this will give us a chance to make an offensive change to go more towards a running game. I wouldn't mind if we got rid of Patton too. This zone blocking crap doesn't work.
    That would be nice but we have a passing offense because thats what bob wants.

  12. #162
    Originally Posted by DirtySouth_Sooner View Post
    I heard Harsin was breaking his gentleman's agreement of "staying 3 years" with texas and interview for these same jobs too.
    How do you have a gentlemen's agreement with someone like Texas?? **** them Harsin get the hell out of there.

  13. #163
    Originally Posted by boomermagic View Post
    That would be nice but we have a passing offense because thats what bob wants.
    I'd say it's more that's what bob has, not wants.
    Ask any coach at any level and they'll tell you they want to be balanced. Bob would love to have a great running back and a line that has the ability to do both run and pass block. We are depleted up front, and it hurts us at times.
    But on the other side, its not like a team like Pittsburgh is on the level of Bama, and they ran the ball effectively against ND. They lost that game because their staff went full retard late and wasted late possessions with poor play calling and clock management. I think we probably could have run the ball more effectively in the ND game, but we also were moving the ball at midfield when a blatant PI call wasn't made, and the ball was deflected and intercepted-ish by Te'o. That was the play of the game. That falls incomplete, we could go down the field and win with a TD, and might just do it.

  14. #164
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    Well, I said we "can't run the ball against championship caliber teams". And we ran for 3.4 ypc against ND. I'd call 3.4 ypc "not being able to run the ball", so I was at the very least half right.

    And you said we rushed for 5 ypc, we did not in either game against "championship caliber teams", so it looks like you were completely wrong...yet again.
    I wasn't wrong. I stated facts. You stated inaccurate stats. And 3.4 YPC against a defense like ND is good enough to win with the passing game we have
    The following users like this post: DarrellS011


  15. #165
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    And go look at ND's rushing defensive stats....http://www.cfbstats.com/2012/team/51...e/gamelog.html

    Nobody did great against them.

  16. #166
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,238
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    I wasn't wrong. I stated facts. You stated inaccurate stats. And 3.4 YPC against a defense like ND is good enough to win with the passing game we have
    Take back that STUPID snap, and the bogus holding penalty on Bells 1st TD, and I believe we win the game. It's too bad, but that is how the game goes.

    I don't know, statistically speaking, if it would be wrong to leave off the bad snap when talking about our rushing average against ND. That's kind of unfair...after all, numbers don't tell the WHOLE story. Within context, it seems that our rushing should not include the bad snap.

  17. #167
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    And go look at ND's rushing defensive stats....http://www.cfbstats.com/2012/team/51...e/gamelog.html

    Nobody did great against them.
    Hence, why I think they will beat Bama.

  18. #168
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    I wasn't wrong. I stated facts. You stated inaccurate stats. And 3.4 YPC against a defense like ND is good enough to win with the passing game we have
    You said we rushed for 5 ypc. we didn't rush for 5 ypc in either game. How is that not wrong?

  19. #169
    Originally Posted by DarrellS011 View Post
    This!

    I got 17 carries for 51 yards for the RBs which is 3.0 ypc against ND. The -19 yds on the bad snap went against the run game also when it was obviously a pass play.

    If we even run our average of 31 carries against K-State and ND, we would've at least had a chance to win those games but for some reason, every time that we play a good football team, the run game goes out the window. Run the ball 40 times and we win both of those games, no question about it. Run the ball 40 times against Florida instead of 27 and we have #8.

    SoonerBounce stated in an earlier post that Alabama only rushes for a couple of feet more per run than Oklahoma does but Alabama averages 40 carries a game.

    Most people think that the SEC beats you with defense but they pound your defense into submission with their run game and keep your high powered offense off the field which makes their defenses look unbeatable.
    I see your point. My personal opinion is that our coaches dont think that we can run the ball against good teams, and that is why the run game goes out the window when we play good teams. I have to believe that the coaches are smart enough to realize that, if we can be effective running the ball, we should run the ball more than 17 or so times.

    If your opinion is that the coaches aren't smart enough to realize that, then OK. We can agree to disagree. My opinion is still going to be that we can't run the ball when it matters against really good teams.

  20. #170
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    I wasn't wrong. I stated facts. You stated inaccurate stats. And 3.4 YPC against a defense like ND is good enough to win with the passing game we have
    Apparently not. In case you forgot, we lost the game.

  21. #171
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    You said we rushed for 5 ypc. we didn't rush for 5 ypc in either game. How is that not wrong?
    we did rush for 5 YPC

  22. #172
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    Apparently not. In case you forgot, we lost the game.
    shit happens.

  23. #173
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    shit happens.
    Yes you are correct. Against good teams with Stoops and Co. for the last few years, only shit happens.

  24. #174
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by URNotserious View Post
    Yes you are correct. Against good teams with Stoops and Co. for the last few years, only shit happens.
    well sure, b/c by your standards they are only good teams if we lost to them.

  25. #175
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    well sure, b/c by your standards they are only good teams if we lost to them.
    Most people would wish that was the case. However we lose to some crappy teams as well, but that happens. Everyone loses to teams once in a while. My issue is that not only do we lose to some crappy teams, we definitely lose to good teams. Be it in a bowl game or MNC game or one that's high profile like the ND game we invariably lay an egg. Stoops' habit of only looking at his speed dial every time a coaching vacancy occurs has led us down this path. Unless that changes, we can expect that to be the status quo.

  26. #176
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Rumor: Norvell Candidate for La Tech Job

    Originally Posted by URNotserious View Post
    Most people would wish that was the case. However we lose to some crappy teams as well, but that happens. Everyone loses to teams once in a while. My issue is that not only do we lose to some crappy teams, we definitely lose to good teams. Be it in a bowl game or MNC game or one that's high profile like the ND game we invariably lay an egg. Stoops' habit of only looking at his speed dial every time a coaching vacancy occurs has led us down this path. Unless that changes, we can expect that to be the status quo.
    Lol are you really going to make me list all the big games we've won? How far do I need to go back?

  27. #177
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Lol are you really going to make me list all the big games we've won? How far do I need to go back?
    Dont list the big games for me, define what you consider a big game.

    3-5 in BCS bowl games. One of those 3 wins is a 8-5(season record) Connecticut. So more like 2-5 and those 2 wins were in 2000 and 2001.

  28. #178
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    not even worth the time of day. If we had lost to UCONN, you would have considered it another big game lose. BUt since we won, we get no credit
    2 users like SoonerBounce's post: Salt City Sooner, Vodnik


  29. #179
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,533
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tulsa

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    not even worth the time of day. If we had lost to UCONN, you would have considered it another big game lose. BUt since we won, we get no credit
    Don't forget that Big XII title games and games against OSU and UT only count as big games, if we lose.

  30. #180
    SarasotaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,973
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sarasota, FL

    I haven't read this entire thread but I have a source telling me that Heupel is taking a small HC job elsewhere and that Mangino is returning.

  31. #181
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    not even worth the time of day. If we had lost to UCONN, you would have considered it another big game lose. BUt since we won, we get no credit
    Because you cannot refute this.

    He gets credit for beating UConn, absolutely. But does he get the same credit if he beats LSU, USC or Florida? Those were bigger games, heck even Boise was a bigger game than UConn.

    You still havent defined what you consider a "big" game. Let me guess, OsU this year was a big game for you. How about WVU? And Baylor?

    I do give him all the credit in the world for having us ready for beating Texas though. There couldn't be a better rivalry coach than Stoops.

  32. #182
    SarasotaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,973
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sarasota, FL

    I guess you paid NO attention to what I had posted did you? How about if I am right you apologize and if I am wrong I do the same? This thread is about rumors. Glad you have a library of all of my posts though. Thanks for playing.

  33. #183
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Rumor: Norvell Candidate for La Tech Job

    Originally Posted by URNotserious View Post
    Because you cannot refute this.

    He gets credit for beating UConn, absolutely. But does he get the same credit if he beats LSU, USC or Florida? Those were bigger games, heck even Boise was a bigger game than UConn.

    You still havent defined what you consider a "big" game. Let me guess, OsU this year was a big game for you. How about WVU? And Baylor?

    I do give him all the credit in the world for having us ready for beating Texas though. There couldn't be a better rivalry coach than Stoops.
    A big game is any bowl game or championship game, any game with championship implications, rivalry game, or game vs a high profile team.

    Yes bedlam is a big game. Baylor was not. Wvu was this year bc they are new to the conference and it was away in a crazy environment.

    But going back to your original point, it actually wasn't big games you said we suck at, it was good teams

  34. #184
    Geez... another thread derailed. Never Fails. Its the LT way.

  35. #185
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    A big game is any bowl game or championship game, any game with championship implications, rivalry game, or game vs a high profile team.

    Yes bedlam is a big game. Baylor was not. Wvu was this year bc they are new to the conference and it was away in a crazy environment.

    But going back to your original point, it actually wasn't big games you said we suck at, it was good teams
    Bedlam is a big game when OsU is good....which is really only once in a decade. Most on here dont even consider it a rivalry. WVU with 5 consecutive losses was far from being a big game regardless of where and when that game was played. They were a terrible team as proven again and again by 5 different teams.

    But yes, lets get back to my original point of playing and beating good teams. OsU this year is not a good team, last year they were. Infact it was the only time when they were good this decade. And you know how that turned out. 0-1

    How about the good teams this year? K State(and I say K State biting my tongue because they will be exposed in the bowl game)? ND? 0-2

    How about good teams in 2008? Texas? Florida? 0-2

    2009 was a mulligan with Bradford and injuries. So we wont talk about that...see how fair that is?

    But then we also have to be fair considering we didnt play anyone worth their salt in 2010. Nebraska being the best team at 10-4 who lost to Wazzu 19-7 in their bowl game.

    2011? OsU. 0-1

  36. #186
    Without wading through most of the irrelevant bullshit, what's the latest on Norvell's possible departure?
    The following users like this post: pbc2003


  37. #187
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by URNotserious View Post
    Bedlam is a big game when OsU is good....which is really only once in a decade. Most on here dont even consider it a rivalry.
    and most would be wrong. Just askt he players. Its a big game every year b/c it's a rivalry game

    WVU with 5 consecutive losses was far from being a big game regardless of where
    and when that game was played. They were a terrible team as proven again and
    again by 5 different teams
    .
    It was a BIG game for OU. I don't care how you slice it. Night environment for a new team in the leauge that was wanting to prove itself vs the conferences best. crazy atmosphere. Again, I assume you would call it a big game if we had lost.

    But yes, lets get back to my original point of playing and beating good teams.
    OsU this year is not a good team, last year they were. Infact it was the only
    time when they were good this decade. And you know how that turned out.
    0-1

    How about the good teams this year? K State(and I say K State biting
    my tongue because they will be exposed in the bowl game)? ND? 0-2

    How
    about good teams in 2008? Texas? Florida? 0-2

    2009 was a mulligan with
    Bradford and injuries. So we wont talk about that...see how fair that is?
    once again, only citing games we lost. lol

  38. #188
    S00nerJay's Avatar
    Posts
    1,902
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown

    Speaking of coaches past, what was the deal behind Darrell Wyatt leaving? Spurrier Jr, Wyatt, and Sumlin were all money when it came to coaching wide receivers. Not that our receiving group is bad, but Wyatt and Sumlin seemed to turn average receivers into superstars and Wyatt in particular has been successful pretty much everywhere he has gone...save Texas. Plus he was an awesome recruiter. I'd always heard he was "encouraged" to take a coaching job elsewhere, but then he went and coached with Mike at Arizona.

  39. #189
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    we did rush for 5 YPC
    I'm confused as to whether you are just pulling my leg or if you really this dumb. I guess if I'm getting trolled, good job. This thread got hijacked anyhow.

    I'm just shaking my head as to how you can say in one post that we did run for 5ypc, and three posts before say that we only ran for 3.4 ypc.

    Anyhow, I'm out. Dont really care to try to explain it to someone who clearly has lost grip on reality.

  40. #190
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    I'm confused as to whether you are just pulling my leg or if you really this dumb. I guess if I'm getting trolled, good job. This thread got hijacked anyhow.

    I'm just shaking my head as to how you can say in one post that we did run for 5ypc, and three posts before say that we only ran for 3.4 ypc.

    Anyhow, I'm out. Dont really care to try to explain it to someone who clearly has lost grip on reality.
    The only time i said we rushed for 5 YPC was in reference to the entire season. it's not rocket science. maybe you shouldn't be the one insulting people

  41. #191
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    and most would be wrong. Just askt he players. Its a big game every year b/c it's a rivalry game

    .
    It was a BIG game for OU. I don't care how you slice it. Night environment for a new team in the leauge that was wanting to prove itself vs the conferences best. crazy atmosphere. Again, I assume you would call it a big game if we had lost.


    once again, only citing games we lost. lol
    Conversely you're only citing games that we won or give Bob credit if we played at night or we played in the cold or we played when it rained the night before. Lol.

    You do realize that every college team plays opponents away dont you? My argument still stands that when it comes to teams with equal or more talent as in good teams(not even great teams like USC of 2004) just good teams, Stoops and Co have pretty much laid an egg since 200_? Without peeking at the records, my hunch says 2003 but I could be wrong. It has definitely been the case at least since 2008 as listed in my detailed post above.

    Prove me wrong.

    Step 1: cite a team that you think was good,
    Step 2: make your case why it was good,
    Step 3: show me the scoreboard.
    Step 4: Profit?

  42. #192
    Originally Posted by S00nerJay View Post
    Speaking of coaches past, what was the deal behind Darrell Wyatt leaving? Spurrier Jr, Wyatt, and Sumlin were all money when it came to coaching wide receivers. Not that our receiving group is bad, but Wyatt and Sumlin seemed to turn average receivers into superstars and Wyatt in particular has been successful pretty much everywhere he has gone...save Texas. Plus he was an awesome recruiter. I'd always heard he was "encouraged" to take a coaching job elsewhere, but then he went and coached with Mike at Arizona.
    I'm not sure how it all went down, but Wyatt's job immediately following OU was WR coach for the Vikings. I don't know if he left of his own volition to take an NFL job or not. He is quite the vagabond - 12 different coaching stops in 24 years.

  43. #193
    Other than the games you listed that OU lost, the following are good teams

    2007 Mizzou
    2008 Texas Tech
    2008 OSU
    2009 OSU
    2010 OSU
    2010 FSU
    2011 FSU
    2012 OSU

    Just off the top of my head

  44. #194
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by URNotserious View Post
    Conversely you're only citing games that we won or give Bob credit if we played at night or we played in the cold or we played when it rained the night before. Lol.
    um no not at all. You told me not to make a list. I can if you would like.

    My argument still stands that when it comes to teams with equal or more talent
    as in good teams(not even great teams like USC of 2004) just good teams, Stoops
    and Co have pretty much laid an egg since 200_? Without peeking at the records,
    my hunch says 2003 but I could be wrong. It has definitely been the case at
    least since 2008 as listed in my detailed post above.
    lol what a clown post.

    you are going to make me make a list aren't you

  45. #195
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    um no not at all. You told me not to make a list. I can if you would like.


    lol what a clown post.

    you are going to make me make a list aren't you
    You're wasting your time. This is the mentality of a lot of OU football fans: if we win, we just did what we were supposed to do. If we lose, our coaches suck. It's a mentality that cannot be refuted or reasoned with.

  46. #196
    Originally Posted by OnlyOne View Post
    Without wading through most of the irrelevant bullshit, what's the latest on Norvell's possible departure?
    this needs to be asked again

  47. #197
    Originally Posted by SoonerBeerSnob View Post
    this needs to be asked again
    The latest is there is no latest. I just ran a twitter search and found nothing. SoonerScoop had an update yesterday afternoon, but it was $$ information.

  48. #198
    SoonerLibertarian's Avatar
    Posts
    10,158
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by aaron7 View Post
    Other than the games you listed that OU lost, the following are good teams

    2007 Mizzou
    2008 Texas Tech
    2008 OSU
    2009 OSU
    2010 OSU
    2010 FSU
    2011 FSU
    2012 OSU

    Just off the top of my head
    5 losses isn't a good team...I'm not even sure 4 losses qualifies as a good team either.

  49. #199
    Originally Posted by SoonerLibertarian View Post
    5 losses isn't a good team...I'm not even sure 4 losses qualifies as a good team either.
    I added them because they were down to their 3rd QB. I also would add 2007 WVU to the list. They should've won the National Championship that year.

  50. #200
    Originally Posted by mgsooner View Post
    The latest is there is no latest. I just ran a twitter search and found nothing. SoonerScoop had an update yesterday afternoon, but it was $$ information.
    Well, can you hit the high points?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 19th, 2013, 11:00 PM
  2. Is Oklahoma Sooners’ Jay Norvell Headed To Louisiana Tech?
    By Jenni 5 in forum Bob Barry's Press Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 11th, 2012, 04:00 PM
  3. Ran into Lou Holtz
    By Gomer Jones in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: October 25th, 2012, 04:42 PM

Tags for this Thread