Breaking the barrier...

Posted 597 day(s) ago 478 Views 10 Replies
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    veyron_80's Avatar
    Posts
    2,335
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    vCash
    1400
    Location
    Washington D.C.

    Breaking the barrier...

    2 users like veyron_80's post: Boognish, Julz


  2. #2
    So true. So true.

  3. #3
    HorpelKrufkin's Avatar
    Posts
    2,559
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    The Nipple

    Originally Posted by Boognish View Post
    So true. So true.
    The shitting the pants part? You ain't lyin'.

    This video isn't representative of my relationships at all. I'll fart around my girlfriend now and I've only been with her for a few weeks.
    I don't think the women I was with before that could handle it, ever. too uptight. I guess that was just bad judgement on my part.

  4. #4
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,282
    Join Date
    May 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    Wait until you're cleaning out the c-section wound, that's when you've crossed the event horizon my friend.

  5. #5
    HorpelKrufkin's Avatar
    Posts
    2,559
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    The Nipple

    Originally Posted by LASooner View Post
    Wait until you're cleaning out the c-section wound, that's when you've crossed the event horizon my friend.
    Again, I was with timid women. Never happened. Likely never will.
    Good for you though.
    Soon you won't remember if you were cleaning hers or if she was cleaning yours.

  6. #6
    tfoolry's Avatar
    Posts
    3,185
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    vCash
    10680
    Location
    Dallas

    Girls don't fart; they toot and ****. Tooting is cute and ****s are sexy.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by HorpelKrufkin View Post
    The shitting the pants part? You ain't lyin'.

    This video isn't representative of my relationships at all. I'll fart around my girlfriend now and I've only been with her for a few weeks.
    I don't think the women I was with before that could handle it, ever. too uptight. I guess that was just bad judgement on my part.
    dude, marry that woman now

  8. #8
    Appears, by accents and surroundings, to be a philly vid. Have yet to encounter that here.

  9. #9
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    3,260
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Originally Posted by party1234 View Post
    Appears, by accents and surroundings, to be a philly vid. Have yet to encounter that here.
    Yet he's sporting an OU sweatshirt in one scene...

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    Yet he's sporting an OU sweatshirt in one scene...
    Still not an oklahoma produced video. Listen to those accents/look where they filmed. Delaware valley all day.

  11. #11
    Boomer.....'s Avatar
    Posts
    859
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    teh OKC

    CUP OF CHEESE!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking Bad???
    By SECsooner in forum Entertainment & Tech
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: July 31st, 2013, 02:39 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 17th, 2013, 08:00 AM