Looking for OSU Audio Broadcast of This Year's Bedlam Game

Posted 619 day(s) ago by NateHeupelESQ7154 Views 72 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Aren't all school broadcasters bias in some way or another, ehh.

Are they biased? Probably. Do most have constant on air derpgasms.....not so much.
    The following users like this post: NateHeupelESQ

Originally Posted by Cowboy1964adam View Post
    I have heard many different “school broadcasters”….. more than most people.

There are actually very few “school broadcasters” who come across as un-objective and so unwilling to ever give the opponent any credit as Hunziker & Holcom…

Then OSU has Robert Allen, who when it comes to anything about OU is all hate…..
    The fact that OSU allows RA to be on their radio broadcast says a lot about the OSU administration.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to tell the OsU fans in this thread to suck a dick and that Hunziker and Holcomb are both ****suckers. I look forward to the butthurt for the entire year ahead.
    The following users like this post: OU48A

Originally Posted by Cowboy1964adam View Post
    Biased, sure. But hhsmiley's response hits the nail on the head. Hunziker is unique in that not only does he love OSU, he truly hates OU.

Put another way, listen to his "call" on the punt return. After the refs wave off the flag, there's 15 seconds of dead air. FIFTEEN SECONDS OF DEAD AIR ON A LIVE BROADCAST. That is never supposed to happen unless someone on the field or in the booth is actually dying.
    The following users like this post: OU48A

The only thing as overtly biased as Hunz and RA is the "uncle" on the sports animal, but of course he is fictional and supposed to be irrational for comedic purposes, not hired by said university to be the on air personality...
    2 users like catfishcurtis's post: BoulderSooner, OU48A

The gray place between expectations and reality.

Originally Posted by NateHeupelESQ View Post
    Biased, sure. But hhsmiley's response hits the nail on the head. Hunziker is unique in that not only does he love OSU, he truly hates OU.
    This is ****ing comical. Give your inflated sense of self worth a rest.
    The following users like this post: Wailer

Originally Posted by oSuJeff97 View Post
    Get the **** out of our thread Aggie! Go whine on your own board. We don't come to where your trying to have fun and **** all the sheep do we?

Stillwater! Stalewater! Muddy water too!

A. and M. College is a Stale-water slough!

Originally Posted by oSuJeff97 View Post
    It is comical. I'm laughing. Most of the posters who've heard it are laughing. The guy who actually posted the audio got something like 20+ likes for it. The only person who isn't laughing is you. Well, you and oudavid, but he doesn't count. The only poster who seems to have anything blown out of proportion is you.

By all means, dig up the audio for the OU-ND game. Give it a listen. Toby Rowland, while obviously rooting for the Sooners, calls it like he sees it. Merv Johnson is abjectly unafraid to trash the coaches for obviously poor decisions.

15 seconds after the punt return TD, Jeff. FIFTEEN SECONDS. Not a single member of the OSU on-air team could manage to say a single word for 15 seconds on a live radio broadcast. How in the world can you not see anything wrong with that?

Those were great. IMO, nothing beats the 2004 broadcast.

It still makes me laugh when I see OSU fans wear their "Bedlam Champions" shirt from 2011. You think it was a small few that wear them but I still see them around...

Originally Posted by bsoklau View Post
    Those were great. IMO, nothing beats the 2004 broadcast.

Hahaha. I remember that play where Bradley tipped it to himself. Damn. That was 8 years ago but I can remember that whole game like it was just the other day. I love how one of them goes: "Unbelievable, that is unbelievable" when Bradley is running down the sideline. So butt hurt.

Originally Posted by Bennie Owen View Post
    http://newsok.com/criminal-charges-f...rticle/3736986

LOL, Don't like being made fun of osu? Quit giving us so much material...
    I bet there was at least one sheep involved.

I watched the 2004 game and man, that guy is just shrill. You can hear his voice quivering with what I guess is joy when the Pokes do something good. The part that's really great is that he's consciously trying to make the OU plays sound boring or unimpressive. Like he's giving them the least amount of emphasis possible. What a jagoff.

Bump cause

RT @Ybatoba There are two major schools in Oklahoma: OSU and Sunday school

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Bump cause

RT @Ybatoba There are two major schools in Oklahoma: OSU and Sunday school

Beating them in Stillwater will certainly shut that noise up

Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    Could one of our YouTube ninjas sync this audio with the video? Onikuno, HolaKyle, I'm looking your way.
      Spoiler:

Originally Posted by Stein7495 View Post
    Hahaha. I remember that play where Bradley tipped it to himself. Damn. That was 8 years ago but I can remember that whole game like it was just the other day. I love how one of them goes: "Unbelievable, that is unbelievable" when Bradley is running down the sideline. So butt hurt.
    The 1:47 mark sounds like he is dying. I bet his face was bright red.

Bump this shit. Does anyone have this year's OSU broadcast calls of the game?
    The following users like this post: fdubzou

jeez, I don't recall almost losing to them in 2004, no wonder usc demolished us.

Originally Posted by willie View Post
    jeez, I don't recall almost losing to them in 2004, no wonder usc demolished us.
    http://www.soonerstats.com/football/...1#.UqRbqOChC5Q

Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Between that game and the ATM game that year among others, that's when I realized that Brent Venables wasn't the answer as OU's DC. Sadly, he was kept for seven more years.